1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions needed for my (premium) hunter bot

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Defeat3d, Apr 2, 2015.

1. neck

Maybe add summoning support for this as well?

--- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 4, 2015 ---
    Charm sprites, they don't seem too difficult to implement (of course I wouldn't really know) + Prioritizing shaking boxes over arming new traps, or at least some sort of check to not let shaking boxes sit long enough to break like I mentioned in your current hunter bot thread.

2. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Now that my Divination bot has been pushed premium, this will be my next main focus. Expect many many updates coming in the near future. (y)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 8, 2015 ---
    Working on this now. I think I found a decent way to support nearly all Hunter methods at once, so good progress basically.

neck likes this.
  3. konchan

Might 24/7(ish, stopping for counterstrike) this script bot until it hits premium.

4. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Just keep in mind that it's nowhere near the level of flawless as my Divination is. You'll likely find some flaws, and I'd love it if you reported them to me. :p

5. konchan

As long as I don't need to babysit it overnight and while at work it'll be fine.

6. mabinogi

PURO-PURO and you are my new god:eek::eek::eek:

7. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I'll keep it in mind for sure. :)

8. Prodigy

I think for a premium hunter bot, Jadinko(herblore habitat) support is a must. There are a lot of jadinkos, with various ways to catch eatch. Some of them are just box trapping, others are a bit more complicated. I could help you out with more info with these if you want :)

9. Gathicxv

I operate on a toaster... and so the biggest factor which I take into consideration is the heaviness of the bot on my computer.

I have found that your Runespan and Divination bots run pretty well, but the hunter one was lagging so hard and the mouse was so slow that I lost 3 traps in 5 minutes and so I had to shut it off...

Other things that I'd like would be the ability for this bot to play the Giant Chompa D&D, the ability to use protean traps, the ability to hop worlds if there are too many people around, the ability to hunt kebbits using falconry, and finally the ability to catch implings as they fly by.

10. skrall

Puro Puro :D

11. Destin

07 Suggestion

Black chins. Run away from pkers. Put chins in imp boxes. Teleport through glory.