1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ty jagex

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by botluvr, Nov 13, 2015.

1. vipertrek79

ok.. It is though. But anyways. This thread got super off topic.

2. fantasticj2

lmfao good fight
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 10, 2016 ---
    compare the latest iphone to the s7 noob. Do your research. Iphone phones have been sucking since apple fell from the tree. Why you think they have been releasing so many iphones lately? to compete much?
    but hey i know in order to understand this, you have to be a samsung family. i've owned both
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2016 ---
    thank you lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2016 ---
    same
    s7 is a joke
    its just waterproof
    big deal :(

3. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Jezus Christ how bad can a topic derail...

I'll drop my 2 cents and just gonna say that there's 0 benefit in buying an Apple device over an Android. There's not a thing that's better.

On topic: Why need a car when your government pays for all your public transport bills. :D

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

HHHNNNGGGGGG

Derk likes this.
  5. Insomniac

Because a car can get you chicks;)

6. thejaru

both these pictures were taken at different angles and you focused the light/centre of the image in different spots, of course they are going to look different. If you took the iPhone picture and took it from the same spot/location and focused it on the same thing; they would look the same. You can tell from the quality of the photo produced from your iphone that you did not actually focus the photo on a reasonably well spot (lighting wise), and you can see that for the android photo you went through the effort of actually focusing it in a good location with good lighting; a completely biased, uninformative, and inadmissible post in regards to the quality of both, as you clearly attempted to make one appear to be better than the other.