1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. Susannie

Anyone have the minnow script bot downloaded? Since the site went down I don’t have it :(

2. Luis Miguel

guys is there a visualrm discord, if there is can i get a link please

thank you!

3. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Tengri and kickpointy like this.
  4. Quelbis

5. Luis Miguel

The patch notes basically fixes links to the repository and new visualrm website

6. tyb51

Tell me guys. What would you like to see implemented. I'm feeling like adding some stuff. Bug reports also appreciated. Some things I can't promise to fix because they'd need a full rewrite.

7. Luis Miguel

Hello atlas welcome back, I would like to see the function to Empty coal bags/rune pouches with the option to Shift-click(like most humans do), which will improve xp rates, maybe reduce banrate and possibly reduce cpu usage.

Second thing I would like to see added is a low cpu mode because runemate just uses a lot of cpu(removing the UI might achieve this), I am not sure if adding a button to hide/show the ui will achieve the less resources used

Also I would like to say take your time, any dev time will be appreciated, you got a pretty solid product here already, but It can always get better, in the cpu department(not really your fault its more a client issue)

I Wish you the best!

8. Memer

did you ever find a link? also the website still down to me
    i'd love to dabble in some guides

9. tyb51

10. Chi Ting

GRAND EXCHANGE NODE.

I'd like to see some additional functionality added to several of the nodes. Being able to press ESC using a keyboard action (is there a way?) and being able to change multiple booleans with a single modulator node so I don't have to chain several together would be nice.

Also, being able to specify an item slot to click on in the inventory when using interactions would also be nice since any time I use the "use item on" condition it just picks any random inventory slot with the items and uses those, meaning it could pick the top right of my inventory and the bottom left which doesn't make much sense, and also slows the bot down with the increase in the distance the mouse has to travel.

One last thing I'd like to see is the ability to define an area on your screen (a box or something) so that a bot can identify it and hover the mouse over it. It would help make bots more efficient since it would decrease mouse travel during an interaction (you'd have to align your screen if you reload the bot). i.e. For construction, you can align the object you're making at the bottom of your screen so you just right click and left click to remove it without having to move your mouse. Although this would only be effective if the skill takes time to compete like construction/crafting/etc.

Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing the issue, but I can't use the VisualRm preset. Anytime I try to define a preset I just get an error.

11. tyb51

Wel some things are already possible.

Look on the website in the nodes documentation to see how to use escape (You just use a string variable called "Escape" I think).

In the next update I'll change something that might adjust the distance between items in inventory. RM used to give provide the inventory sorted from upper left to lower right, now it's indeed random. SO let me know if anything changes.

Areas like that won't be supported, the bot ideally shouldn't need that. You can use the Special Interaction Node to hover something while you are e.g. crafting/animating
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2020 ---
    I might add those in later. I have both pouch functions written for other bots. So i'd just need to find a way to implement them in VISUAL RM.
    The actual bot running doesn't use that much CPU. The UI does use memory tho. Somthing the RM client is limited in using(even if your PC has enough). It has been on a to-do list for long. but for now hasn't been thought out

12. Luis Miguel

To solve the RM memory issue perhaps it would need the ability to attach to a 64 bit client such as runelite then RM can use more memory the question is how hard would it be to implement this, the RM staff do not seem willing to do this at least in the past, but if removing the ui would reduce memory used that would def help since I can only attach about 1250mb ram without RM breaking completely, and I can only use 3 instances per RM client, then I have to open another one, with 64 bit i can probably use up to 3k-4k memory easily, which would reduce cou usage by a mile

13. tyb51

If using Visual RM using 1 RM client / Visual RM instance is advised

14. Luis Miguel

Thank you for the suggestion I will give it a try

15. Memer

Hey, i've 'build' my first basic script bot today. It's nothing big and very minimal but it's capable of thieving ardy knights to some extent.
    I have a few questions if an expierenced and helpful guy/gal can help me out :)

1) i can check if there are coin pouches in the inventory with an inventory condition but how do I set it up so that it clicks the coin pouch when it has 20 (with randomiser) it opens them? Atm i'm saying that if the chat says the coin pouches are full then it clicks them but i want to randomise it.

upload_2020-7-24_19-6-30.png

2) how would I go about handling the clicking while I'm stunned from failing a pickpocket? can i add a status is stunned, true = don't click, false = pickpocket? this is just to make it less bot-like

3) at start of script bot I check if i'm at ardy bank with a player condition, position equals and coordinates. Can I add a certain range to this? like it can be 2-3 tiles off? is this automatic?

upload_2020-7-24_19-9-54.png

16. tyb51

1) Currently you can't randomize any variables. This has been a plan for a while to add, but I havn't been able to implement it as of yet which doesn't require a shit ton of work
    2)Look what the condition is of being stunned. Like is player animating or more complex attributes of the player like spotanimations? No target? Dialogue? Take a look at the devkit to investigate these attributes. SOme might not be implemented in VRM tho.
    3) Use Calculation condition and use distance too, this might help

There are a few ardy knight thieving bots on the repo, take a look at them. they are a tad older tho

17. Memer

thanks for the info, i did take a look at the existing ones but it didn't have coin pouches included (so it just spams until max coin pouches and gets stuck).

18. Chi Ting

I got escape to work, previously tried ESC so not sure why I didn't try ESCAPE.

Although I am now having a problem with the bank withdraw node using a VRM preset. The node is moving the camera when there is no reason to (the entire bank stand is in view, and sometimes the bank window is open and yet it's still moving the camera), so I was wondering if you could add a setting in the inspector tab or something that gives you the ability to prevent a bot from moving the camera. Just like an on/off switch that can be toggled when you're botting a skill that doesn't require camera movement.

19. Luis Miguel

I would like to see that aswell, because sometimes when doing some activities you need a camera in a certain position for that activity to be the most efficient it can be, like real players do

Edit: This needs to be an option actually if the camera rotates sometimes it gets stuck doing certain activities like agility, and it takes a good while for it to decide to rotate again, most of the time it only gets unstck after a logout.

#1619 Luis Miguel, Jul 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  20. Chi Ting

Your agility example actually makes me think that having it either as a type of modulator node or as a setting in the interaction menus would be better because it would allow for more flexibility than with it as just a toggleable setting. As a node, it could affect the next action node that is used. This way it could be placed at the start of a bot and that would disable camera movement for the whole bot, or it could be placed before an interaction to just prevent that node from moving the camera.