1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. Yipper123

Thanks for the reply. I assumed it was some sort of error out of my control because I couldn't figure out what seemed to be wrong. Anyways thanks again; I'll try to figure it out later.

2. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Do you get the Preset Config Popup to show up? (It is visualised here: GIF). Or don't you see anything when you hover over the withdraw box?
    I'll look into it!

In any case: since the update several things have broken in RM. We'll have to wait for an update

3. The Dingo

The Dingo Banned at user request.

Could anyone help me understand the Randomizer better?

1) For example, if the randomizer is to 25-50%, then how is success calculated? Would it be anything less than 25 & more than 50 returns false? Does it always roll 1-100 then see if the roll was within your given range?

2) If it is set to 0-100% then could it ever return false? If that's the case then 0-100% would never actually randomize anything?

I'm probably overthinking it, but since you can change the upper AND lower bound then I'm having a hard time seeing what % of the time the randomizer would return successful with a given setting.

4. Yipper123

Thanks for the reply Tyb! After I press load inventory I get the error "failed to load a resource" although it appears that the items are indeed being added to the preset config popup when I'm hovering over it. Though when I attempt to run the bot it will say that no items have been assigned to the preset which in this case I've called "Harralander"

Screenshot (9).png

#1644 Yipper123, Aug 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  5. Chi Ting

If you haven't checked off each item in the PopUp then you'll get the "No items assigned" notification. You need to check them off like so:

Preset test.PNG

Then make sure you save the preset again since it won't do it automatically.

6. Yipper123

Screenshot (12).png

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't re saving the preset once selecting my items. The problem I'm having here with what I posted is it will open the bank and scroll past the selected item to the very bottom of the bank not withdrawing any items and occasionally moving the mouse.

#1646 Yipper123, Aug 27, 2020
  7. The Dingo

This issue is occurring for me as well. I suspect it may be a client issue due to the update.

8. Chi Ting

Sounds like what is happening to the world hop action so it might be because of the update. If you haven't already, try putting them in a new tab by themselves so that it isn't possible to scroll down. When I tested it, it worked fine but I also only had like 4 items in my bank lol.

If it swaps back to the main bank tab then try putting it either at the very top of your bank so that it's visible when you open it; or at the very bottom so that it's visible when it scrolls to the very bottom.

#1648 Chi Ting, Aug 27, 2020
  9. The Dingo

Anyone know what class a Teak tree in a hardwood patch would be? Trying to get it to chop them, but it doesn't register anything. I've tried Game object, Ground item, NPC even lol.

Also trying to find the ID in Devkit but I'm failing for some reason

10. Chi Ting

Game objects appear too broken as a result of the update. I tried doors, furnaces, bank booths, and G.E. None of them worked.

NPCs worked for me, but I never tried ground items so those might be broken as well.

#1650 Chi Ting, Aug 27, 2020
  11. The Dingo

Weird. I was able to get furnaces to work (Not banks, but bankers worked).

It probably is due to the update. :)

12. Chi Ting

I only tried the edgeville furnace, maybe there was a difference.

13. tyb51

14. The Dingo

@tyb51, Traversal to area always returns to the same square even with a large radius set. Is this broken?

Also, it would be nice if on the "Player condition" you could set it to Area not only a single coordinate tile.

#1654 The Dingo, Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  15. tyb51

In next update It will be a random coordinate. It's just the runemate api

16. The Dingo

Thanks for the reply!

Would you be able to explain to me how to get the Bot to click on Skills tab for example or inventory? Currently I use a work around for inventory by getting it to hover an inventory item, but that doesn't work for other tabs.

Also want to use booleans but can't understand the right Strings to put in them. Lol

Really loving the bot and I've made multiple scripts bots for it now, but I'm running into walls where I don't understand things and It's been hard to find resources

17. tyb51

No use for you to hover anything. if you're trying antiban, you're just adding more patterns for jagex to detect.
    As for help on nodes use the documentation button in the UI or in your case:
    https://atlasbots.wixsite.com/visualrm/nodeType/Modulators

The Dingo likes this.
  18. Chi Ting

As tyb said, doing excess movements like having the bot hover over a skill to "check" the exp remaining isn't really a form of antiban. You're just giving Jagex move information for them to review to determine if you're a bot so it's not really advisable.

As for how you'd go about doing it, you'll need to learn how to use interface nodes. The condition node can be found here: https://atlasbots.wixsite.com/visualrm/nodeType/Conditions The action node is pretty straight forward so it shouldn't be a problem.

To get the container ID and children, I'd recommend using visual developer: Visual Developer Any additional information can be found using the built-in DevKit on VRM.

The Dingo likes this.
  19. The Dingo

Alright thank you both. I was attempting to add in antiban. Appreciate the help!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 3, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 31, 2020 ---
    Is there any way to get a script bot to move the camera to view a game object automatically?

Currently, I have to use a Game Object condition (checkmark visible) and then use a Keyboard Action to move the Camera X seconds until it becomes visible. This method has major shortcomings though.

20. tyb51