What is everybody's preferred bot?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by TheGaryRobson, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Hi,

From recent events of the client detection, what is people's preferred bottling client? What do people feel the safest using at this current time?
    #1 TheGaryRobson, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  2. Botted countless hours of Curly roots (550k fming xp hr) also did Barbarian fishing, managed a 18hour proggy. I believe that if you play legit alongside botting you're fine. Try botting in less populated areas, or in a high concentration of people doing the same activity of you. I don't believe the client is detected, just people botting silly things.
  3. With bot do you mean bot like MaxiFisher or client like RuneMate?
  4. Sorry I meant client
  5. Its obviously runemate BECAUSE WE ARE ON FREAKING RUNEMATE
  6. thats not true I'm on both powerbot and runemate, how would you know which client i prefer?
  7. RuneMate, because RSBot is shit.
  8. None of them atm, Osbuddy - Ban, TopBot = ban, Runemate, Im testing now but I expect it = Ban lol. I think its a lot to do with the script bot youre using rather than the client though. I use free scripts bots that have thousands of users, Must make it way easier to detect.
  9. For 99% of the botting community a bot is still the client :)
    We are just special and see the "scripts bots" as bots :)

Don't worry.
    Atm i would stick with RM if i were you :)

The amount of users does not really matter :)
    If there are 150k players online on rs then 100 users of a script bot (at the same time) do not matter.
    Also thanks to the Clouse Mouse you do not have to worry about having the same patterns as other RM users :) just don't forget to also play legit once in a while.
  10. Does pking count? I prefer to bot everything and only pk/buy things
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 3, 2015 ---
    I quoted wrong thing, My mistake.

Regards, B9
  11. Yes it counts :)
  12. I like this client alot it's kinda buggy sometimes but I like it!
  13. I really hope this is the bot that lets me get my basic stats without ban lol
  14. Just don't bot tutorial island...
  15. Yeah, I didn't :)
  16. I bot 6-8 hours daily and play legit, haven't been banned on my main EVER since using runemate for about 6 months or so
  17. Keep on getting banned using Pi Chopper 1-60. Full legit tutorial island and verified email. Accounts had things done legit other than wc
  18. RuneMate is the better c:
  19. Wait for spectre <3
  20. Hasta la vista Jagex xD
    Qosmiof2 likes this.