1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
proxi
Last Activity:
Mar 24, 2024 at 3:58 AM
Resources:

Share This Page

proxi

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*, from Texas

ApexCrabber has been updated. Refreshing agro has been fixed and traversals in general should be much better now, + more! Jun 30, 2020

proxi was last seen:
Mar 24, 2024 at 3:58 AM
    1. proxi
      proxi
      ApexCrabber has been updated. Refreshing agro has been fixed and traversals in general should be much better now, + more!
    2. Alex Negro
      Alex Negro
      Hey, i wanted to request a refund for Apex fisher pro, i tried using but got the null exception error. I tried 3 times and i got charged 3 times within 3 minutes. Thank you.
      1. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        You could send him logs too so he can look into the issue and fix it but hey gimme my monies too.
        Apr 12, 2020
    3. zerot40
      zerot40
      Hey man, just wanted to know if there is a possibility i get a refund for like 6 hours, since the bot ran perfectly for 2.5 hours and after that i got logged off and i asked for the pin verification (since i didnt know, cuz it was the first time using osrs client), so the bot didnt stop and stayed there for 6 hours until i had noticed and turned it off, please
    4. proxi
      proxi
      Aaaand ApexCrabber is fixed :)
    5. bob hawk
      bob hawk
      hey man how do i get crabber to reset when they de agro, its not doing it on its own
      1. proxi
        proxi
        What location are you having issues with?
        Jan 29, 2020
    6. proxi
      proxi
      ApexCrabber just had a nice revisit with several optimizations. Check it out :)
    7. proxi
    8. Tector
      Tector
      hey proxi, i am using your apex Crabber at the moment, and was wondering, if it would be possible, to add divine super strength and divine super attack potions to the potion option. if you need more information on this, let me know. anything else works good as always!
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Wasn't aware that those were a thing. Are they tradeable?
        Dec 3, 2019
      2. Tector
        Tector
        Yes, they cost a bit more, str pots like 2k and attack i think around 3k. they damage the player for 10hp per dose, so thats a thing to look out for, but in return, they boost str and atk for 5mins without going down, wich results in a higher exp rate. there are divine combats aswell, but i havent tried those yet.
        Dec 4, 2019
        proxi likes this.
    9. chaoticreign
      chaoticreign
      Hey Proxi, just trying to use your Apex Fletcher, and it opens the bank fine and hovers the mouse over the logs, but never withdraws anything, any ideas?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. proxi
        proxi
        No, osrs is not being dropped. I'll be working on bots a bit this week so I will visit this one :)
        Dec 23, 2019
        chaoticreign likes this.
      3. chaoticreign
        chaoticreign
        Awesome! thanks man, let me know if you need any logs (not the yew type) etc
        Dec 26, 2019
      4. proxi
        proxi
        You'll be happy to know I've spent a good amount of time on this bot recently. Fixed normal logs and shields, adding bowstring fletching, working on adding arrows now. :)

Only this is, I haven't came across an issue where the mouse hovers over logs in the bank yet.
        Dec 26, 2019
    10. supdood
      supdood
      Hey proxi, new to paid bots and accidentally immediately closed out of the instance on your ApexCrabber PRO. I purchased another hour to get my bot started, but i was wondering if you could refund my first hour since I didn't get to use it since i accidentally exited out of the instance instantly.
      1. equip
        equip
        I will give you the 10 cents message me.
        Dec 15, 2019
      2. proxi
        proxi
        He's already been refunded an hour.
        Dec 18, 2019
        equip likes this.
    11. RoronoaZoro2191
      RoronoaZoro2191
      I was using the apexminer and when I’m at the resource dungeon on al Kharid I bank normally but when I’m trying to go back it continues teleporting to Lumby o walking to Draynor village
      1. View previous comments...
      2. RoronoaZoro2191
        RoronoaZoro2191
        Please because instead of teleporting to AL Kharid and walk to the resource dungeon it goes to lumby
        Oct 8, 2019
      3. RoronoaZoro2191
        RoronoaZoro2191
        Another thing im not able to get my preset work because with the new bank update the bank presets dont work.
        Oct 8, 2019
      4. proxi
        proxi
        Banking is broken on all rs3 bots right now. That is something that RuneMate has to officially handle and update their api.
        Oct 9, 2019
        RoronoaZoro2191 likes this.
    12. bootyflute69
      bootyflute69
      Whenever I try to use your PRime crabber, and im in the crab cave west, I stand in the four crab spot and When i mark the camping spot it says that its not in the selected location, advice?
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Wrong author.
        Sep 24, 2019
    13. Kyle079
      Kyle079
      Hey Proxi, love your bots. Can you update You ApexMiner pro to handle the Gift Boxes? Just prevent it from trying to deposit them in the bank. Keeps getting stuck when there are a few in the inventory as it tries to deposit it in the bank.
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Sure thing! Thanks for letting me know it's an issue :)
        Aug 24, 2019
    14. jcstud0612
      jcstud0612
      Hi Proxi, for some reason when I get back to the Apex Miner Pro on RS3 after a couple hours, it will sitting in the lobby. The dialog box comes up to report an issue or whatever, but I think it might have something to do with the gift boxes, because each time I have 3, it's doing that. Maybe the bot is getting confused? Not sure. Dwarven Mine Resource Dungeon and deposit box.
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Do you have your log file by chance?
        Aug 16, 2019
      2. proxi
        proxi
        And have you ever actually seen this happen while you're watching it or is it only after long sessions?
        Aug 16, 2019
      3. jcstud0612
        jcstud0612
        So it happened twice in a row only after like 2 hours or less.. Not sure, may be able to get log file tho as I haven't seen it actually happen.
        Aug 16, 2019
        proxi likes this.
    15. proxi
      proxi
      1. WatchDogaMan likes this.
      2. WatchDogaMan
        WatchDogaMan
        nice 2k flex.
        Aug 15, 2019
        proxi likes this.
    16. proxi
      proxi
      New RS3 smithing bot that supports the rework is now available in the Bot Store. Check out ApexSmither!
      1. Dale71 and WatchDogaMan like this.
    17. Gus344
      Gus344
      you know what keep your 10 cents
    18. Gus344
      Gus344
      i need my 20 cents plus 10 cents from yesterday now i know never use apex anything u all been warned
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Nice attitude. Now I know never to talk to users named Gus344 on any platform.
        Aug 2, 2019
        Fabreze and Gus344 like this.
    19. Wet Rag
      Wet Rag
      need my 10 cents back mate
      1. proxi
        proxi
        same
        Aug 2, 2019
        Gus344 likes this.
    20. Gus344
      Gus344