Flawless Fletching. Arrows, Strung and (u) bows, shields, and more! Start near a bank.
This bot will have several updates applied to it overtime to make it better.
Expect more Tree types and locations to be supported.
Please leave any feedback and advice below
- Works at any bank location.
- Supports multiple types of fletching.
- Human-like Anti-Ban
- More info below...
- Start Bot within a bank area
- Select the source object in the left list view.
- Log type, headless arrow, arrow shafts, etc.
- Select the item to fletch in the right list view.
- Press Start
- If you start the bot without a knife or another required accessory item, the bot will automatically retrieve it from the bank.
- Future update
Use at your own discretion.
Fletching Items Supported:
Full OSRS Support:
- Normal - Magic Logs
- Arrow shaft
- Shortbow (u)
- Longbow (u)
- Crossbow stock (when applicable)
- Shields (when applicable)
- Javelin shafts (when applicable)
- Headless arrows
- Bronze, Iron, Steel, Mithril, Broad, Adamant, Rune, Amethyst, Dragon arrow
- Bow string
- Stringing (u) shortbows and longbows Normal - Magic
- And more to come...
- Equipment Awareness
- Bot will automatically withdraw needed accessory items. Such as a knife.
- Random Camera turns with Middle-Mouse click and Keyboard
- Hover over random NPC within the area
- Random delays to actions
- Hover over random and future trees within chopping path
- Upon level-up, bot will click on the skill as if the user was checking the new unlocks
- Hover over random game objects within the area
- Will right click on a random player within the area
- Will hover over a random player within the area
- Will hover over skill icon as if a player wanted to know their current XP or XP remaining
GREEN = FINISHED
ORANGE = WORK IN PROGRESS
RED = HAVE NOT TOUCHED
- RS3 Support
Feel free to leave comments on features that you would like to see!
RuneMate 2.0 SpectreAnnouncementRuneMate 2.0 Spectre ReleasedWalkthroughHow to Use SpectreGet HelpClient & Site Support
ApexFletcher PRO 1.1.2
Get 99 Fletching whittle by whittle.
- ApexFletcher PRO v1.1.2 Released! Mar 16, 2023
- ApexFletcher PRO v1.1.1 Released! Mar 15, 2023
- ApexFletcher PRO v1.1.0 Released! Nov 23, 2022
bot gets stuck using knife on log frequently.
runs good but sometimes gets stuck when using knife on logs to cut longbows. have to babysit the bot. it notices the cut option but is using the knife or logs and can not figure out what to do, and gets stuck.
EZ 99 fletching
Don't mind osrs1051 feedback,
Worked perfect 70-99, so smooth running on RL
If you want to get banned, this bot is just clicking everything in the inventory and fletching only 4/10 times
Create a bug report? What were you fletching? What settings were you using? Post your log file? I've gotten 99 fletching on 2 different accounts with no bans, so something is likely configured incorrectly on your end
I've run this bot for quite a few hours now, and I gotta say there's only been a couple small complaints, keeping it from 5 stars. I typically babysit my bots no matter what, due to paranoia haha... But this bot generally runs smoothly. The two complaints I have:
1. When fletching maple logs into arrow shafts, it still uses the "deposit inventory" button, causing it to always deposit the knife and have to withdraw it again. Not inherently something I'd think would get you banned, but it is still a little bot-like.
2. Sometimes when making headless arrows, it will left click "use" the feathers, and then get stuck hovering over the already-made Headless Arrows instead of clicking on the arrow shafts. It isn't often, but it does happen.
All in all, a pretty damn good bot, especially for the $0.04/hr price!
Nice bot until. The bot ran away from the bank and reportet a fail and logged out. but really nice bot!
Great fletching bot. The only one that works honestly I tried them all. Other bots mostly just opened bank then logged out. Aside from no bolt options this is the best Fletching bot you can get. 1-92 from it.
I like it but first time I ran unmonitored it quickly got stuck, I'm too newb to find my log file to attach it sorry and cant afford another payment for half hour
You can access your log file by going to Help -> View Logs within the RuneMate client. Also feel free to try the Lite version of the bot.