1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
tyb51
Last Activity:
Mar 8, 2024 at 7:48 AM
Resources:
Master in medicine

Share This Page

tyb51

Niche bots at your disposal

So I finally faltered and created a Discord server for Atlas bots and VisualRM: https://discord.gg/qFRhxBTPRb Aug 28, 2023

tyb51 was last seen:
Mar 8, 2024
    1. Triage
      Triage
      Came back after a long hiatus from osrs, surprised to see you still updating VisualRM. Wonderful bot <3
    2. tyb51
      tyb51
      Damn the new 64bit update makes VisualRM even better. Massive project now possible without crashes
    3. tyb51
      tyb51
      I'm up to make some VisualRM videotutorials. What features are you interested in learning?
      1. RSMasterGuard
        RSMasterGuard
        Having tried to figure this out myself I think the best approach would be module focused on smaller parts to make a larger bot. So for example how to do navigation, interaction, banking and slowly build up complexity. Another option is building a few tutorials of increasing complex bots.
        Jul 13, 2021
        OSRS CDANCER likes this.
      2. Flextroci
        Flextroci
        How to max in 1 week
        Jul 15, 2021
      3. ggruumpyy
        ggruumpyy
        a tutorial showing how to traverse would be amazing like running to the bank thats not in screen view and back to where you was cutting wood/hunting or whatever
        Jan 7, 2022
    4. OSRS CDANCER
      OSRS CDANCER
      Hey mate, new to the VisualRM. Having a bit of a tough time getting my head around how to map all the pieces together and what not, not sure if I am doing it properly
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Jul 12, 2021
    5. Throwawayaccount2
      Throwawayaccount2
      Visualrm has a really tought time clicking on anvils, since the game object is quite small the bot has a really tough time being confident in the click, it often hovers the space around the anvil.
      1. Throwawayaccount2
        Throwawayaccount2
        Also can we have a fixed camera mode, that will disable the camera from moving and/or reset camera position to a specific angle give or take some degree?
        May 28, 2021
      2. Throwawayaccount2
        Throwawayaccount2
        Finally I would love a way for the bot to work in instanced areas. Since instanced areas have their coords change, simply getting the coords won't work with how its implemented now.
        May 29, 2021
    6. MonsterMadness
      MonsterMadness
      Hey, can you take a look to update your kourend library script?
    7. Throwawayaccount2
      Throwawayaccount2
      Also could there be a way to enable using Esc to close the bank interface, the less movement and clicks the better.
      1. Throwawayaccount2
        Throwawayaccount2
        This has already been solved by using a bank interface action node and using the close option and forcing keybind.
        Feb 24, 2021
    8. Throwawayaccount2
      Throwawayaccount2
      Can you shed some light, sometimes when I start visualrm it shows a timer which I find useful so i know when I'm entering a new hour but other times the timer isn't there. It might be only for the dev visualrm but could you add this to the bot visualrm so I know when im about to be charged.
    9. MonsterMadness
      MonsterMadness
      Hey, can you take a look to update your kourend library script?
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        I will take a look at it this weekend
        Jan 8, 2021
    10. tyb51
      tyb51
      VisualRM is again working on the bot store
    11. tyb51
      tyb51
      VisualRM appears to keep having issues launching on the botstore... I'm inclined to revert all changes to the previous working version.
    12. tyb51
      tyb51
      The latest update for VisualRm has a bug causing it to crash on startup. A fix is already in queue. Just waiting for an admin to push.
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        The update has been pushed.
        Oct 6, 2020
        tyb51 likes this.
    13. tyb51
      tyb51
      Check out the new Atlas Kourend Library bot available on the botstore. Ez Arceuus favour or amazing and free magic or runecrafting xp
    14. Anthony P Sturm
      Anthony P Sturm
      Atlas. I use your bots all the time. Most of the are 110% perfect. Your mlm lite bot has an issue where when you go to deposit into the bank, it repeatedly clicks the magnifying glass, instead of the backpack to deposit all. Please look into this when you can and let me know when its fixed!
    15. miltonbrad
      miltonbrad
      Dose anyone know why items aren't being listed in open trackers?
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Aug 4, 2020
      2. miltonbrad
        miltonbrad
        ah ok i was jw is all :) its fine with me if it takes some time
        Aug 4, 2020
    16. ziplock1738
      ziplock1738
      Any chance you could give a small update to the herbiboar bot? Just so it's running, not necessarily at maximum efficiency.
    17. tievin05
      tievin05
      tu idea me parece muy interesante, solo me gustarĂ­a saber como lograste crear esa interface, visualrm si tuenes agun material que puedas compartir o recurso de como hacer algo paresido te lo agradeseria
    18. sveini4u
      sveini4u
      Hi :) can anybody help me with rs3 withdraw form bank?
      1. MahmoodZ
        MahmoodZ
        What's your problem?
        Dec 3, 2019
    19. hoppin bob
      hoppin bob
      please update herbiboar bot. will pay extra for this bot. thanks
    20. hoppin bob
      hoppin bob
      please update herbiboar bot. will pay extra for this bot. thanks
  • About

Master in medicine