1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:11 AM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:11 AM
    1. TestingMate
      TestingMate
      Nice work on the agi pyramid, was wondering if you could do a blast mine bot, probably less work then the pyramid and the only bot for that got removed, could make a lot of money.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Are you reading my mind or what? ',:^)

Been working on the inital version the past week. Stay tuned ;)
        Sep 13, 2020
    2. thedragonking
      thedragonking
      Banking at Varrock East gets stuck outside the bank
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. thedragonking
        thedragonking
        Oh sorry, still new to the site, wasn't sure how to get back to the conversation. Thanks for the work
        Sep 10, 2020
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Should be working properly now, varrock east. If it's still having issue, try zooming out a bit more before starting the bot. It might get stuck when it can't see the bank.
        Sep 11, 2020
      5. thedragonking
        thedragonking
        Yeah it looks good now, haven't had trouble all day. thanks!
        Sep 11, 2020
    3. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa MinerAIO banking has been fixed. As well, sandstone/granite support was added & rock selection method was improved. Awh yeah.
    4. eduardosgn
      eduardosgn
      Hey thanks for the miner script, you're doing a really good work.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    5. Top Dog Services
      Top Dog Services
      just wanted to drop in, thank you for your scripts and all your energy you put into not only creating them but keeping them updated and working smoothly/safely ! Will update on script thread if i get 85 agility no issues with your script sir ~ stay healthy and stay nerdy! <3 from the states!
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    6. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Runemate is back up and should be working again.
    7. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Bot is still broken until updated. Issues reported: login/banking/selecting inv item. Bots that don't do these might work, at your own risk.
      1. Skorkz, Swych and Ruloph like this.
      2. Ruloph
        Ruloph
        Thank you sir! Please keep us updated
        Aug 27, 2020
    8. Ruloph
      Ruloph
      hey man i really support what you are doing on here, one of the most active authors atm. Keep up the good work :) really like your hunter bot and how active you are, really look forward to seeing the finished masterpieces :)
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    9. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Hi my name is CuppaJava. My hobbies include optimizing my bots and
      1. Savior
        Savior
        and
        Aug 25, 2020
      2. Driftson
        Driftson
        Eating thurgos thicc
        Aug 25, 2020
    10. Maxvinchers
      Maxvinchers
      ever thought about making a f2p quest bot, a bot that completes all F2P quests? that would be dope because i am pretty sure there is no working Quest bot On RM
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Writing quest bots is typically super tedious as runescape bots are more suited for repetitive actions than long strings of actions.

That being said, I actually have done some work on a custom quest bot framework to make it easier and I have it about 3/4 working so I might finish it eventually.
        Aug 20, 2020
        Maxvinchers likes this.
      2. Maxvinchers
        Maxvinchers
        Hmmm Very nice if you do decide to eventually finish it, honestly i would totally use it :)
        Aug 20, 2020
    11. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      PS if you folks want any other specific banking locations for Cuppa MinerAIO, feel free to PM me or post on the thread :)))
      1. Maxvinchers likes this.
      2. Maxvinchers
        Maxvinchers
        the iron rocks outside the Khazard battle field :) (bank to use ''yanille'' that would be dope.
        Aug 20, 2020
    12. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa AgilityPyramid initial version also released. Free for now.
      1. Maxvinchers likes this.
      2. Maxvinchers
        Maxvinchers
        will be checking this out :)
        Aug 20, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
    13. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa MinerAIO initial version released. Powermining & banking at some locations supported so far. Free for now. Check it out :)
      1. ZippyX18 likes this.
    14. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Also CuppaShopperAIO's lite (trial) version now has an hour of free usage per week, fully featured.
    15. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
    16. Hassan Harajly
      Hassan Harajly
      your cuppashopperAIO script thinks its the free version and ends after 1 hour everytime i play it and double charges me 16 cents instead of 8 cents man wtf
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Thank you for telling me, this is a known bug though. I put out a fix a few days ago, I'm just waiting for it to get it approved.
        The double charge is a side effect of the way runemate's system works, since the bug is stopping the bot just after an hour passes, runemate automatically charges for the second hour.

I'd wait until the next update drops before continuing to use it, hope it'll get approved soon.
        Jul 16, 2020
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I'll send you the 25ish cents to cover double charges anyway, no worries
        Jul 16, 2020
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Just to let you know, the update got approved and the bug should be fixed now. Let me know if you have any other issues, thanks! :)
        Jul 16, 2020
    17. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
    18. rubyeyes1993
      rubyeyes1993
      hey cuppa , i have a new shop for your shopper , care to send me a pm ? :)
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    19. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      CuppaShopperAIO pushed, to be released soon. Get hyped gamers. Will have presets for charter ship buyer etc, and ability to add custom shops
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Also made it really easy for me to add new presets to the bot so any shop can hypothetically easily be added as a preset by request~
        Apr 28, 2020
    20. andy55130
      andy55130
      do not understand this bot http://prntscr.com/qfruwb when click start is go to bank then withdraw the bone then the page do not bone bury why? please update it thanks
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        what kind of bones are you using? i'm really not sure what to tell you because it's working fine for me when I test it
        Dec 26, 2019
      3. andy55130
        andy55130
        big bones
        Dec 26, 2019
      4. andy55130
        andy55130
        now I try again it work again thanks
        Dec 26, 2019
        CuppaJava likes this.
  • About

Home Page: