1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2024 at 6:24 AM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 29, 2024 at 6:24 AM
    1. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Updated ALL my bots that worldhop to work with Trailblazer worlds! Any bot started in a Trailblazer world will only hop within Trailblazer!
      1. GGlennnn, Swych and Teifun2 like this.
    2. Tytanbots
      Tytanbots
      Fantastic bots. Really appreciate the work gone into them and the constant updates. Definitely what the community needs!
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    3. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Oh btw Cuppa SmelterAIO got released yesterday. Can smelt absolutely anything at multiple furnaces.
      1. Broskii likes this.
    4. MrBlazinHerbs
      MrBlazinHerbs
      Hey i think you charged me too much last night. I really do not think that disappointing experience with you at that sleazy motel was worth what i paid.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        i can send u a gift voucher for you or a friend for next time ',:^)
        Oct 27, 2020
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Why would i bring a friend for that???
        Oct 27, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
    5. Here2Bot
      Here2Bot
      hey man. I believe the mining aio bot is charging me more than it should be. how do we fix this I went to bed with 1.80 on account and woke up to .90 and only ran about 8 hours. and its happened multiple times.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        PMed you :)
        Oct 27, 2020
    6. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      The bot should be working again after today's update (thank you Cloud!) Make sure to restart Runemate so it updates.
    7. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
    8. liamlee1
      liamlee1
      I love you Cuppa. Hands down the best bots on the site. Your herbi bot and shopping bot has saved me like 300 hours already. Thank you. let me know what your working on as for new projects =)
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        Oct 13, 2020
    9. TestingMate
      TestingMate
      Damn, I love the fact that you are making specific bots (like Herbiboar, but sadly I need some xp before I can get to that)

Perhaps Sorceress's Garden would be dope, not sure if Sepulchre is possible, but yeah I'm wondering what you're working on to get hyped
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Yeah, Herbi was a bit of a niche one. I mostly did it because I thought it would be easy, and then once I realised the work involved, sunk cost fallacy had already kicked in :P

I've never done Sorc Garden or Sepulchre before. Sepulchre I probably wouldn't do as I don't have the quests completed and I think Darkmeyre content is kinda underused overall. Sorc Garden isn't really on my list, but I could consider it.
        Oct 4, 2020
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        My main priorities right now are:
        1) cleaning up current bots (I've gotten a few reports that I should revisit salamanders),
        2) Maybe finishing my questing framework (it's 85% done as far as simple "walk around and talk to people quests" go, and will be easy to add new quests once complete)
        3) maybe look into common requests like MLM
        Oct 4, 2020
    10. MrMeOWMiX96
      MrMeOWMiX96
      Yo bro , can u create a bot for smithing on varrock?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Do QuickSmith and Regal Smither not work? They seem to have decent ratings
        Oct 3, 2020
        MrMeOWMiX96 likes this.
    11. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      An exciting day: Cuppa Herbiboar released! Also BlastMiner, Chinchompa & MinerAIO efficiencies improved.
      1. mayne likes this.
      2. mayne
    12. mayne
      mayne
      Sup bro, how’s the herbiboar bot coming along? Got a easy 80 hunter in a few days, with your hunter bots in preparation ;)
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Initial version of Herbiboar is done, been in queue for a couple days so it should be released soon.

Releasing it as a "beta" since I didn't do a ~ton~ of testing yet, but worked pretty smooth for the few hours I ran it.
        Oct 1, 2020
        mayne likes this.
      3. mayne
        mayne
        HELL YEEE
        Oct 2, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        @mayne Herbiboar has been released :)
        Oct 2, 2020
        mayne likes this.
    13. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Released the initial BETA version of Cuppa Chinchompas. Supports Wildy Black Chins with some combat handling. Also supports Red and Grey.
    14. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Fixed the bug causing Cuppa AgilityPyramid to crash sometimes :peepo:
      1. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        :peepo:
        Sep 26, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
    15. Julask
      Julask
      Hey Cuppa, been using the mining script for a bit on some bots. I was wondering if there was a way you could making a questing one for us. As when running bots to trade your supplies off to a mule you need the 10qp and manually doing this can be quite tedious sometimes even if its the first simple quests. Thanks for your time :)
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I've put some work into a simple questing framework in the past so it's not impossible that I'll release a questing bot, but polishing it/stopping it from getting stuck will be a good amount of work. So no ETA when/if it'll be out tbh.
        Sep 24, 2020
        Julask likes this.
      3. Julask
        Julask
        Thanks for your reply! I look forward to a future release if you ever make one! Im enjoying your bots alot.
        Sep 24, 2020
    16. Ruloph
      Ruloph
      Hey cuppa just curious when/if you will be producing a chin bot? also curious if you have any plans to do any other minigames such as motherlode mine or blast furnace? thanks, look forward to seeing your future projects
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        MLM has been requested a surprising amount lately, I guess I'll look into it. I'm just surprised as there's already 3 other premium MLM bots.

Blast furnace isn't really on my short list tbh, it's a high banrate activity inherently and sounds pretty tedious to make tbh.
        Sep 22, 2020
      3. Ruloph
        Ruloph
        Okay awesome thanks cuppa really support what you are doing and you are helping bring the RM community back to life, IMO you have the best scripts available. MLM is getting requested so much because all of the bots on the store have been broken for quite some time now(more then a year) and very few if any run smoothly. It'd be good for you also with no competition for a paid script
        Sep 22, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
      4. Ruloph
        Ruloph
        Okay awesome thanks cuppa really support what you are doing and you are helping bring the RM community back to life, IMO you have the best scripts available. MLM is getting requested so much because all of the bots on the store have been broken for quite some time now(more then a year) and very few if any run smoothly. It'd be good for you also with no competition for a paid script
        Sep 22, 2020
    17. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      1. Driftson likes this.
      2. Driftson
        Driftson
        u forgot :eggplant: , :kiwi: and :water_drops:
        Sep 19, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
    18. Sketchii
      Sketchii
      Hi, running mining guild iron ores f2p and when I go to bank ores he will get stuck on the ladders and wont bank unless I pause then click falador bank myself and the press resume ? could you have a look thanks
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I'm testing it right now and it's working fine for me so I'm not totally sure. You definitely have it on "mining guild" and not "mining guild extended" right?

When you say it gets "stuck", you mean it walks to the ladders and doesn't click them to go up?
        Sep 19, 2020
        Sketchii likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I'd recommend restarting the game and runemate just to make sure it isn't a caching issue, but if it persists feel free to PM me the log (in Help > View Logs) and I'll take a closer look.
        Sep 19, 2020
        Sketchii likes this.
      4. Sketchii
        Sketchii
        Thanks for the fast reply! rebooted and working perfectly fine now, was on mining guild ill continue to use if needed ill ping a message, once again thanks
        Sep 20, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
    19. Wylder12
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        That's the dwarven mine. Yeah that area can be added, there is adamantite ore there, but there isn't any runite in there.

I can look into adding it either way.
        Sep 16, 2020
      2. Wylder12
        Wylder12
        my bad i thought it was runite, doesnt really need to be added then ! thanks again love the bot. sometimes i find it will boot me back to the osrs login and ill have to relaunch the bot. i kind of just keep an eye on it. sometimes will go longer than others is there something im doing wrong?
        Sep 16, 2020
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Not sure, does the bot stop entirely or just idle when this happens? Can you PM me a log of one of the sessions this happened during? This might be related to the break handler.
        Sep 16, 2020
    20. Wylder12
      Wylder12
      Hi, you just answered a question for me on the mining bot, i was wondering about the runite in Faladore down the stairs or if that is to compicated.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Sep 16, 2020
      2. Wylder12
        Wylder12
        is there any way i can send a photo from paint of the falador map? its not the mining guild
        Sep 16, 2020
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Sep 16, 2020
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord
    Sythe Profile: CuppaJava Sythe Profile

Signature