1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Party
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 10:22 AM
Resources:

Share This Page

Party

Client Developer, from Scotland

PayPal is back online! Oct 11, 2023

Party was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Mar 28, 2024 at 10:22 AM
    1. Kevin Jr
      Kevin Jr
      using a toxic blowpipe. whenever I started the bot it kept looking for zulrah scales no matter if I had some equiped or in my bank it would equip and keep looking for my scales and when it can't find itll just stop. I kept playing with the settings to see if it'll fix it but I kept getting error resulting in me losing out on $1.50. Any way I can get the money or hours back into my account?
      1. Driftson
        Driftson
        using a toxic blowpipe. whenever I started the bot it kept looking for zulrah scales no matter if I had some equiped or in my bank it would equip and keep looking for my scales and when it can't find itll just stop. I kept playing with the settings to see if it'll fix it but I kept getting error resulting in me losing out on $1.50. Any way I can get the money or hours back into my account?
        Jan 11, 2021
      2. kinkrider25
        kinkrider25
        having this same problem
        Apr 19, 2021
    2. st4rt
      st4rt
      I have been using this bot for a few months now and i got hacked today and took all my stuff in accounts. No one else knew my log in email or password but this runemate.
      1. Driftson
        Driftson
        Yes, this website collects your data AND hacks you, using 5G webTM to spread coronavirus to everyone you know. Expect forced vaccines with bill gates HIMSELF at ur door tomorrow. This will help initiate the forthcoming of eternal dark lord of hell, George Floyd.
        Jan 3, 2021
      2. auxi
        auxi
        Look on the bright side man, you get to st4rt over like a freshie.
        Jan 4, 2021
        Driftson likes this.
    3. Affliction
      Affliction
    4. Ruloph
      Ruloph
      Can you please Fix Prime NMZ
      1. lelorle likes this.
    5. JawJaw
      JawJaw
      can you modify prime nmz to attack the corsair traitor first ? becasue the magic keeps killing me
    6. kingkilla187
      kingkilla187
      Hi there, i made use of your bot for free and wanted to thank you, much love
    7. Farhod
      Farhod
      Hey, I was using prime NMZ and the bot kept terminating itself for some reason it would keep depositing the rock cake and failing to take it out then turning the bot off. This happened about 7 times which made me lose 7 hours worth of Botting, can I please get a refund for that. Thank you.
    8. Otterblast
      Otterblast
      Hey I've been going through your Coding chronicles was wondering if it was longer than just 2 chapters? If not whats a good place to continue to learn?
      1. Derk
        Derk
        school xd
        Jul 15, 2020
    9. kub
      kub
      the client drawed 0.10 x2 dollars cuz i had to restart it twice, because the bot fucked up, nmz bot prime

Anyway to get a refund so i can use it 2 hours longer?
      1. kub
        kub
        awesome and fast support appriciated!
        Jul 8, 2020
    10. kngharlequim
      kngharlequim
      Hello, I have problems with your bot "prime nmz" it turns out that it is loading and does not advance, but even so it charges me the dollars ... I would like a refund of the dollars that it has taken from me.
      i have screenshots if u wanna see the issues, I think its the update, but anyways I wanna a refund
      1. BoogeySmoogey likes this.
      2. Swych
        Swych
        The client is broken and so is every bot. Don't start another session until you see an announcement saying it's safe.
        Mar 26, 2020
        kngharlequim likes this.
      3. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        The client is broken and so is every bot. Don't start another session until you see an announcement saying it's safe.
        Mar 26, 2020
    11. Driftson
    12. Question Mark
      Question Mark
      Hi, i've tried to made a simple bot but the runemate developer kit does not show my osrs client. i wonder if u know how to fix this?
    13. I am Nico
      I am Nico
      There seem's to be a few issues with the nmz bot that are noted in the discussion thread, have you had a chance to check it out or is it being unnoticed?
    14. MrBlazinHerbs
      MrBlazinHerbs
      Will you marry me?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        @Wet Rag your image does not work. loser trying to be funny.

P.S.
        you can be there for the wedding. i want you to marry us. whatever that role is called. Your it.
        Feb 3, 2020
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        So i am actually pretty sad i got no response at all. Wow. what a heart breaker...
        Feb 4, 2020
      4. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        sorry im married
        Feb 5, 2020
    15. wonky9219
      wonky9219
      Yo man Nmz prime doesnt seem to find a rock cake in inventory when i have multiple of both kind. when it works it works great when it doesnt bleeeeh
    16. dbj888
      dbj888
      The dang bot isn't drinking overloads??? just says it needs to but will not drink the overloaded????? please fix?? same with Aborptions???
    17. HeyImCaleb13
      HeyImCaleb13
      both the pest control, and nmz bots dont work. The weekly timer finishes within 5mins of starting. Is there a way for you tp fix this?
    18. ALex1232
      ALex1232
      hey party are u gonna update pest control aswell?
    19. mikeyvee401
      mikeyvee401
      ill buy $50 credit my man if you still doing that.
    20. elwe
      elwe
      I want to buy 5 credits rm
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]