1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Party
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 10:22 AM
Resources:

Share This Page

Party

Client Developer, from Scotland

PayPal is back online! Oct 11, 2023

Party was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Mar 28, 2024 at 10:22 AM
    1. zachary liebe
      zachary liebe
      dont forget refund
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        dont forget refund
        Jul 23, 2023
    2. zuccigang
      zuccigang
      Hey man, could you make a video about how to access runeMate thru jagex launcher, i have tried the method you said for 5-6 hours, cant seem to do it right. I fucked up and upgraded my account to jagex account. It would help us players that dont know pc much. please help. thank you
      1. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        nice try FED boi
        Jul 14, 2023
      2. Vladimir Melnik
        Vladimir Melnik
        I actually need this as well, will they upgrade runemate to be compatible with launcher?
        Jul 16, 2023
    3. blacksally
      blacksally
      I upgraded to supporter roll but still am only limited to 200 hours a month?
    4. mantvidas
      mantvidas
      Hello prime nmz says idle waiting for next event how i can fix it ? thanks
    5. grigtoe
      grigtoe
      hey bro i added money to my account because i was interseted intrying out your pest control bot and it looses more games than it wins its like out of every 10 games it will win once ... .. can you please help me with the issue thanks
    6. viola
      viola
      hi I've been getting charged 2 dollars now because of an error in your script when choosing the bosses there's only 4 options and a week ago there was a refresh button but now its gone, anyways i've used zero hours because i've been retrying over and over using your bot and still im not getting any boss options please refund...
    7. chilmink
      chilmink
      yo fam im getting an error on prime NMZ today saying "an error occurred when reading your completed quests. please contact party on runemate discord." i dont have the discord kek but figured id let uk
      1. woddlefoddle
        Jun 29, 2022
      2. Party
        Party
        Yeah I've heard reports of that, I'll look into it.
        Jun 29, 2022
        chilmink likes this.
      3. Party
        Party
        I've pushed a change to temporarily fix this while I work on the underlying issue.
        Jun 30, 2022
        chilmink likes this.
    8. claregatemassive
      claregatemassive
      hi absouletly love your scripts, dont know whats going on with either pest control one or the client itself it randomly shuts the client every now and then have to keep restarting it, had it set up doing its 8 hours last week no problem now its varies between couple mins to hours long and shuts off the client, could do with some advice please mate
      1. Swych
        Mar 12, 2022
      2. claregatemassive
        Mar 12, 2022
    9. botking99999
      botking99999
      hey i love the nmz but currently having an issue when it ends a dream and trying to start another.
    10. White Cloth
      White Cloth
    11. botking99999
      botking99999
      hey do you have a discord? or where can I report an iusse with NMZ bot. thanks
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Party
        Feb 12, 2022
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        NGL i loved that. Nice play sir.
        Feb 14, 2022
      4. MrBlazinHerbs
        Feb 14, 2022
    12. Qosmiof2
      Qosmiof2
      Congratulations on reaching Executive pip! sexy
      1. Party
        Party
        Excuse me sir I think you might be trolling :')
        Feb 7, 2022
        Qosmiof2 likes this.
    13. jon996
      jon996
      hello?
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Try reaching Party through our Discord server :)
        Feb 3, 2022
      2. Negrita
        Negrita
        Hello!
        Feb 6, 2022
    14. mantvidas
      mantvidas
      Hello i'm writing about prime nmz bot got stuck i would like to get money back for bot lost a lot xp and money as well for bot, have logs
    15. Jhinn
      Jhinn
      Prime Zulrah's price has been reduced to $0.14/h to account for Zulrah nerfs, hope it makes it a bit more worth using now!
    16. botparty
      botparty
      party having some issues with your pc bot it some times has a thing where it cant click anything the deck to get to the boat or a game error?
    17. Adrijan151
      Adrijan151
      Looks like @Party is on vecation haha :). I hope the bot will come back soon. It was a Awsome one!
    18. connah92
      connah92
      hi chap theres a problem with your nmz bot its stopped working if you could find the time to take a look at it that would be appreciated sir
      1. Adrijan151 likes this.
      2. MrOwl
        MrOwl
        Hey there, mate!
        Sorry, I'm not the developer but I do know that Runescape has had an update that skewed the entire functionality of the client.
        It might take some time before bots can be readily used without big issues.
        May 20, 2021
    19. PurexStr7
      PurexStr7
      hey there is a recent update with runescape so will there be new update for client?
    20. DimitriWhite
      DimitriWhite
      Love the bots! I noticed that the Zulrah and Barrows scripts both error when they fill the Trident. It changes the name to "Trident of the Sea (Full)". If you save your Inventory setup as a regular "Trident of the Sea", it doesn't see it anymore once the name changes. Same thing but worst if you save it when your trident is full.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]