1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
tyb51
Last Activity:
Apr 4, 2024 at 9:49 AM
Resources:
Master in medicine

Share This Page

tyb51

Niche bots at your disposal

So I finally faltered and created a Discord server for Atlas bots and VisualRM: https://discord.gg/qFRhxBTPRb Aug 28, 2023

tyb51 was last seen:
Apr 4, 2024
    1. tyb51
      tyb51
    2. Sni96
      Sni96
      Hey bro, the arceuus bot, if you change the break times to 0:0, which I assume would mean zero break the bot just logs off and that’s it, done 3-4 attempts of this, can you add a no break part to this ? Overall so far it’s alright tbf good
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        Setting break times to 0.0 means it will break every 0 minutes which means always. I can indeed add it. You could put the break 'every X minutes' to max and the 'for X minutes' to the lowest for now
        Aug 28, 2023
      2. Sni96
        Sni96
        I did kinda think it would do that, i have a log here for you bro. unexpected error occurred. said something about repeating same action over and over again, where can i upload
        Aug 28, 2023
    3. jonnysawyer
      jonnysawyer
      Is there a way to avoid lit fires on the ground for fire-making bot?
      Is there a node that can switch back and forth between a number of paths? I tried randomizer and its too random. I need and ordered siwtch.
      Could you possibly add a node like that in the future :D
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        This is currently a difficult thing to achieve. You might try to check if a fire gameobject is available within 0 distance. Otherwise use a traverse node to unoccupied coordinate where you'd have to add all possible coordinates you would like to light a fire and fill in the GameObject dropdown with a Fire variable
        Aug 10, 2023
        jonnysawyer likes this.
      2. tyb51
        tyb51
        if possible please comment on the forum post. Other people might also be aided by your questions.
        Aug 10, 2023
        jonnysawyer likes this.
    4. Farmer
      Farmer
      Hey buddy. I was using your Atlas Tutorial Island script and it ended up getting stuck by the bank booth because of a message stating that another player was already attacking something. Since the script stood idle for 10 hours, I ended up losing ~$1.50 in credits. Is this something you can refund the credits for or do I need to speak with RuneMate staff?
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        could you provide the botlog for this? As well as tell me how this message can be provoked so a failsafe can be put in place.
        Aug 6, 2023
    5. tyb51
      tyb51
      Atlas Zeah runecrafting out now. Just had this beauty laying around ;)
    6. tyb51
      tyb51
      Atlas Tutorial Island is now available. Get those account running in no time.
      1. MrBlazinHerbs, Swych and CuppaJava like this.
    7. jonnysawyer
      jonnysawyer
      Great bot! how can I make a node that can tell what combat styles are attacking me to automatically flick protection prayers.. I have an awesome idea in mind. i don't want to spoil it. Is combat style an action? or what. I have a hard time finding out how to recognize what type of attack is attacking me. help plz ;p
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        Hmmm I´d have to look into it. I'd have to implement it. I´ll take a look at it tonight. Idea would be to use the player condition node, add a query variable for overheads and then you´d filter for targeting me
        Jul 24, 2023
        jonnysawyer likes this.
      2. tyb51
        tyb51
        I forgot that I already implemented this. I'll tag you in a forumpost with a screenshot.
        Jul 24, 2023
        jonnysawyer likes this.
    8. tyb51
    9. tyb51
    10. tyb51
      tyb51
      VisualRM update 1.4.2: Fixed support for the VRM Inventory preset in the Bank Withdrawal Node
    11. tyb51
    12. tyb51
      tyb51
      VisualRM is back again on the botstore. Create your own bots without any programming knowledge in minutes.
    13. tyb51
      tyb51
      VRM
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        VISUAL RM
        Jun 17, 2023
      3. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        VOLTAGE REGULATOR MODULE
        Jun 17, 2023
      4. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Vendor risk management
        Jun 17, 2023
    14. canuto
      canuto
      Hello, I would like to know what has happened with the visual updates? I have a bot that I have not been able to fix due to missing components on the nodes
    15. Thoup
      Thoup
      Hi!! I was hoping you could post a tutorial on how to use VisualRM! It looks really simple and straight forward but I have no idea how to assign or link any commands!! A tutorial would be lovely!! Thanks !
    16. MATTW3R
      MATTW3R
      Is VisualRM dead now? it was my favorite bot to play with.

thanks
    17. Pirus
      Pirus
      Hello tyb, Visual RM is propably no longer compatibile with newest javaFX that RuneMate is using, and there is a lot of visual bugs on interface (missing "value" drop lists, missing MS slider on starting node, etc.). Are you planning to update that? I really enjoyed this bot even as thing to play around beaside of RS.
      1. AllanDester2 likes this.
    18. FoknBrah
      FoknBrah
      please update kourend library script
    19. Starscream
      Starscream
      Having an issue with the library rc bot. Works for about a minute then shuts down because of a memory leak. Would be grateful for an update when possible. Thank you :)
    20. Overn1ght
      Overn1ght
      Sup buddy. Do your visualRM also works on rs3?
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        It works from the days RS3 was supported by runemate. As long as runemate doesn't revive RS3 support, VRM won't work!
        Oct 16, 2021
  • About

Master in medicine

Signature

[​IMG]
    Get your own signature at:
    Atlas slayer signature generator[forumusername]/signature.png
    or use the form on
    Atlas slayer Signature generator