1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS VisualRM Video Tutorial series

Discussion in 'Guides' started by tyb51, Jul 5, 2023.

1. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

#1 tyb51, Jul 5, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2023
    Jwiz and Bing Bong like this.
  2. Jwiz

Thank you for putting together these tutorial videos. You explain everything very clearly and are fun to listen to! I would welcome a tutorial in something like a thieving bot perhaps where you have variables like your health, equipping dodgy necklaces etc etc. More tutorials in general. Not trying to be picky.

tyb51 likes this.
  3. ghoi

Thanks for the update to the bots and a guide!

Question: What is your preferred logic for checking to see if your character is stuck (i.e. behind a closed door) when trying to bank/go to a bank?

Also how do I target an interaction with a certain GameObject? (i.e. if there are multiple doors visible but just want to open the one that is trapping me in scenario above). Thanks!

#3 ghoi, Aug 31, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2023
  4. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

First add a npc (for Banker) or game object (for Bank) condition node. When hovering the drop downs the query builder pops up. Toggle the reachable or surroundings reachable option to filter for reachable banks. Only then interact with them.

If you want to interact with a specific door or obstacle record it´s location (you can use the dev kit as is shown in the video) and add it to the querybuilder in the dropdown of the dropdown for ´on´.

I just started a discord server. Do join it for more questions:

Join the Atlas bots Discord Server!

#4 tyb51, Aug 31, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2023
    ghoi likes this.