1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 12:30 PM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 12:30 PM
    1. lasdh1mx
      lasdh1mx
      @CuppaJava I want to get into writing bots, can you send me a demo script?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I don't really have any good demos personally. But I usually recommend people start by skim watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1sH5-0_lYg

You can also find open source bots on the botstore filtering by open source, or by googling "Runemate github" for some good example repos.
        Jul 12, 2022
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
    2. D3NZ4
      D3NZ4
      Spent a fair bit of time trialing different bots around different communities.

Have yet to find someone who puts together more rounded bots than Cuppa.

Everything from Hunter, to Guardians of the Rift - Used them to get to 99 and haven't even been hit with a temp 2 day yet.

Absolutely brilliant human features and super customisable. Love it. Keep up the good work!
      1. MrBlazinHerbs and CuppaJava like this.
    3. lasdh1mx
      lasdh1mx
      Hey whenever I launch the Cuppa MotherloadeMine and the lite version on runelite it crashes instantly
      1. View previous comments...
      2. lasdh1mx
        lasdh1mx
        @CuppaJava anything I can do to fix the cannot find our pickaxe bug?
        Jul 8, 2022
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        @lasdh1mx this is also a Runemate bug but can be fixed pretty easily. Just clear your osrs game cache (can google for instructions) and restart both osrs & runemate
        Jul 8, 2022
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Let me know if it still gives you trouble
        Jul 8, 2022
    4. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      By popular request: Cuppa Karambwans has been released! Fishes, banks at Zanaris with fairy rings. Can even fish more Karambwanji when out.
      1. MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Jul 5, 2022
      3. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        #winning
        Jul 5, 2022
    5. Moondmy
      Moondmy
      Hey i tried using the mining bot but it keeps crashing? could you help?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey, so how is the bot crashing?

If the OSRS game client is crashing for you, or you're seeing a message from Runemate telling you to 'apply a patch', try applying the patch, and then restart OSRS & Runemate before trying again.
        Jun 21, 2022
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        If it still doesn't work, or the game client crashes without showing a message about patching, follow the fix instructions in this video by Party: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oQ5ec-HcdA

Also, if you're seeing this issue when botting using RuneLite, please try using the regular client, as the RuneLite client still has some bugs.
        Jun 21, 2022
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        If none of the above helps, lemme know :)
        Jun 21, 2022
    6. xsonyy
      xsonyy
      hey all your bots work great, was wondering if you could make a runecrafting bot abyss specifically.
      there's another runecrafting bot on the store but its buggy and doesn't craft runes 100% of the time just stands at altar which is annoying
      1. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Rift is 100 times better.
        Jun 16, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
      2. MrBlazinHerbs
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        @xsonyy I don't really have any plans to make an abyss bot tbh, you could give the author of the other bot feedback and see if he can fix it though.

Also like MrBlazinHerbs said I personally recommend Cuppa GotR for Runecrafting.
        Jun 17, 2022
    7. MrBlazinHerbs
      MrBlazinHerbs
      Can we get some clue scroll bots? easy/medium would be good enough lol. :P
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Jun 13, 2022
      2. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        People begged for one, Defeat3d made one and no one used it (even though it worked really well). Not worth the time and effort nowadays.
        Jun 13, 2022
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Well dang, i wanna bust a bunch of clues out but way too lazy to really do it. Thanks guys.
        Jun 14, 2022
    8. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      If you were having any issues with Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift getting stuck mining, this bug has been fixed & the bot should be fully working!
    9. Chriscross23
      Chriscross23
      Every time I try to run agility on runelite it crashes right when it starts. Is this feature not fully supported yet? Or is there something I need to do to change this?
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. ubberman
        ubberman
        Piggybacking, I can not run the regular client, runemate and runelite are crashing with scripts unable to be ran.
        Jun 1, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. tanhair
        tanhair
        you have to run it in the old scool client not rune lite
        Jun 1, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Runelite support is currently broken, there's nothing I can really do. Client devs need to fix it.

For the time being I'd recommend just using the vanilla (regular java) OSRS game client.
        Jun 1, 2022
        MrBlazinHerbs and Chriscross23 like this.
    10. tanhair
      tanhair
      any pking bots
      1. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        any pking bots
        Jun 1, 2022
        CuppaJava and tanhair like this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I don't know of any pking bots, sorry m8.
        Jun 1, 2022
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Jun 2, 2022
        tanhair and CuppaJava like this.
    11. Licht batch
      Licht batch
      Got perm banned from tempo mini game.. 900 games, 99 fishing. just becarefuif not updated you lag and look like a bot. and cuppa for WT,bot.

REGAL IS CHEAP FOR A REASON. it is weird tho i get banned time and their always hour trial. angler b ot is the safest peroid
    12. Xplicits
      Xplicits
      Hey Cuppa,
      Do you accept requests to have a private custom one designed at all? Bit new to this so curious.

Thanks,
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Do you accept requests to have a private custom one designed at all? Bit new to this so curious.

Thanks,
        May 27, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        May 29, 2022
        Xplicits and MrBlazinHerbs like this.
    13. xjohny91
      xjohny91
      hey cuppa , love all your work thanks for the gods scripts , i was just giving a heads up ,the agility aio in canifis when the mark of grace lands on top of the first building bot doesnt see it and continues to do runs without pick it up . just wanted to let you know as we get alot less per hour when he doesnt pick that one up, thanks again for the great work on all scripts
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Cheers man :)

Just to check, does this seem to happen consistently? Sometimes Runemate can have weird temporary issues where it'll not detect some items, but then fixes itself later.

Either way I'll take a look into this soon and see what I can do :)
        May 15, 2022
    14. Sater16
      Sater16
      Curious, I love your work and was wondering, can you make a Camdozzal Fishing, Cooking, Prayer bot? No one seems to have one to fish in and prepare and then offer the fish in Camdozzal
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        <3

I did consider this when the activity came out, but the XP/h is really low and honestly I think the bot would get very little usage so I don't really plan to tbh.

I know this isn't what you're looking for but my Miner does support the baronite mining in camdozal though, as a note.
        May 11, 2022
    15. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Client devs have updated Runemate after today's game update and everything should once again be fully functional! Just restart to update.
      1. dahnae
        dahnae
        This aged poorly
        May 11, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Ok now everything should be fixed please restart OSRS & Runemate before continuing botting~
        May 11, 2022
      3. dahnae
        dahnae
        And now my comment has aged poorly
        May 11, 2022
        CuppaJava and Arbiter like this.
    16. MrBlazinHerbs
      MrBlazinHerbs
      I like long train rides by the ocean. While i stroke my pet dolphin Ralph.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    17. Pking00
      Pking00
      Having issues with it stuck on toggling Esc closes current interface, It just constantly toggles on and off even when in the mini game of Guardians of the Rift.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey, so this is a weird Runemate issue, basically RM not properly reading the setting was toggled on. Tbh I made some changes on my code last night that I hoped would prevent this, but I guess it can still happen.

The general advice I give is to restart osrs & runemate, or clear the osrs game cache & restart both. I'm still looking into if this can be prevented, but let me know if the above works (or doesn't)
        Apr 28, 2022
    18. eldrado123
      eldrado123
      hey cuppa im having a bit of a problem with gotr script every time i try to run it it cant find a open or closed portal and it wont do anything when i fire it up inside or outside the mini game wondering if you have any tips for that
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        These types of issues usually seem to stem from Runemate not properly detecting game objects temporarily. Often just restarting osrs & runemate fixes it, or clearing your osrs game cache (can google for instructions).
        Apr 27, 2022
        eldrado123 likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Lemme know if you keep having issues with it though.
        Apr 27, 2022
        eldrado123 likes this.
    19. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift has been updated and should once again be fully functional (including using pouches)!
    20. pellemikko
      pellemikko
      whats your discorname?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        JoEE#8366
        Apr 21, 2022
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.