1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Party
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:00 PM
Resources:

Share This Page

Party

Client Developer, from Scotland

PayPal is back online! Oct 11, 2023

Party was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:00 PM
    1. Bigtom35
      Bigtom35
      party im using your premium pest control bot and its burned thru .7 credits and doesn't even ove my character what is going on? please help
      1. Party
        Party
        Did you press the start button?
        Nov 17, 2018
      2. Bigtom35
        Bigtom35
        yes I pressed the start button and about half an hour he just stops moving and sit there until logged out for not moving and it keeps the timer running and is eating thru my currency
        Nov 17, 2018
      3. Party
        Party
        I can refund you lost time - just trying to get an understand of what's actually happening. If you send me a message in the #pc-discussion on Discord I can take a look.
        https://discord.gg/cVD9Hqb
        Nov 17, 2018
    2. Bigtom35
      Bigtom35
      how do I get more than 7 hours on your prime pest control bot?
      1. Gengsta
        Gengsta
        Use the premium version on the bot store
        Nov 17, 2018
        Defeat3d likes this.
    3. wepeter
      wepeter
      Hi, OSRS updated an hour ago and after that my runemate just keep popping up with an IOException error, could you fix this issue please thank you
    4. RunescapeBoss
      RunescapeBoss
      Party hopfully your online to answer our hopes and prayers and get the banking working!! Bloody jagex applying updates haha
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        i agree
        Oct 19, 2018
      2. Swych
        Swych
        Bloody hell
        Oct 19, 2018
    5. slimzera
      slimzera
      I want to buy $15 Runemate credits with OSRS gold. How we set up the trade? And if I buy with OSRS gp, I still get more hours to bot?
      1. Savior
        Savior
        Hey man, party is not trading atm, but i'm interested in buying your gp with runemate credits. PM me if you want
        Oct 17, 2018
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        Credits don't get you extra hours. Extra hours come from supporter and sponsor
        Oct 17, 2018
        slimzera likes this.
    6. razor80
      razor80
      hi my account got prem bann from apex pro crabber by proxi and i have some credits in my wallaet can you refund them please
      1. Party
        Party
        I'm sorry but wallet credits are non-refundable. You could try to swap them for the RSGP with another user, however.
        Oct 16, 2018
      2. razor80
        razor80
        do you know tursted one?
        Oct 16, 2018
    7. blacknyellow
      blacknyellow
      it seems that the prime NMZ bot is broken as of today
    8. Theonlyzezima
      Theonlyzezima
      Pest control bot is broken
    9. arne
      arne
      Hi man, love your nmz script but it stops after like half an hour ( logs me out and freezes) but keeps taking the time if i run it for the night. Would love to hear from you
    10. therapiest
      therapiest
      How and where do I contact you about buying RM hours for OSRS GP?
      1. Savior likes this.
    11. dexz31
      dexz31
      Party have you ever made a Zulrah bot? PM me please
      1. x-centric and Savior like this.
    12. devinhodges
      devinhodges
      Hey really need some help with prime nmz … been trying to message you . spent over $30 on the script and plan to spend more .
      1. Savior likes this.
    13. tommymeat2
      tommymeat2
      hey ive been charged from idk what i think the bot "still running" when my account isnt on. its probally taken a little over a dollar from me. id like to see if i can be credited it back? if not i cant continue using this when im getting charged for time i dont even get to benefit from i know its only a couple bucks but its the principle
      1. Party
        Party
        I can see the you've been billed for Prime NMZ usage for 5 hours. Could you please provide (by private message) the log for your most recent Prime NMZ session(s)?
        You can access the logs via Help > View Logs in the client.
        Jun 19, 2018
      2. tommymeat2
        tommymeat2
        idk how to do that my man you will need to explain. and it wasnt just from the past session it took .20 from me but over the past 6 months i occasionally use this program cause it actually works but its casually taken .8 atleast over time
        Jun 19, 2018
      3. Party
        Party
        I can't provide a refund without a log file for the session(s) in the same way that you wouldn't get a refund for something you'd bought without a receipt. I also can't refund for sessions that were that long in the past.

If you can provide log files for the latest session(s), I will happily provide a refund for those.
        Jun 19, 2018
    14. Rlbsumi
      Rlbsumi
      send nudes
    15. Pepsii
      Pepsii
      I would like to ask you why a user Squidl is preading my personal information on DIscord without my consent and without getting punished?
    16. bobwill2
      bobwill2
      Is it possible to change my name?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Only Arbiter can do it and i've never seen him do it.
        May 10, 2018
      3. bobwill2
        bobwill2
        sigh.. I'll try, Uhm is making another account against rules here? * I may have done that once in the past *
        May 10, 2018
      4. Party
        Party
        You can make a new account as long as you cease to use this one :)
        May 11, 2018
    17. dragoth90
      dragoth90
      Hey the Prime NMZ bot works great, except it doesn't seem to purchase absorbtion potion dosages from the box. It will withdraw whatever I have left in the barrel and when it runs out it will give me the error (Failed to satisfy PotionPurchaseCase(AbsorbtionPurchase) 21 Times. Other than that the bot works perfectly :D
      1. 99fishpure
        99fishpure
        I am also experiencing this same bug. FLAWLESS otherwise. love the bot, been a prime member for 2 maxed accs :)
        May 4, 2018
    18. Peezdun
      Peezdun
      Hey! I'd like to buy some RM credits for osrs gold. How can I reach you besides this post? :)
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Wet Rag#4137
        Apr 24, 2018
      2. Party
        Party
        Just send me a PM
        Apr 24, 2018
    19. neetlove
      neetlove
      are you available for exchanging 07 gp to runemate credits?
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        i am indeed
        Apr 19, 2018
    20. Cody Shiveley
      Cody Shiveley
      Hello The prime NMZ Bot keeps getting stuck attempting to purchase or withdraw overload potions and the bot fails to work and stops
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Unlucky
        Apr 14, 2018
      2. Party
        Party
        Fixed in latest release.
        Apr 16, 2018
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]