1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Party
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:00 PM
Resources:

Share This Page

Party

Client Developer, from Scotland

PayPal is back online! Oct 11, 2023

Party was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:00 PM
    1. Joe Shrum
      Joe Shrum
      party can i get a link to your discord please?
    2. DezBez
      DezBez
      Hey Party, i've lost around 6-7 hours yesterday from being incorrectly charged due to internet connectivity, is there any way i can be refunded? Thanks Mate!
      1. Darkkenshi
        Darkkenshi
        You can only be refunded when a premium bot that you've used is not functioning properly, for example when you start it up and it crashes. Your internet being bad is not a reason for a bot author to refund you in any way shape or form.
        Mar 28, 2019
        Defeat3d likes this.
      2. DezBez
        DezBez
        @Darkkenshi Do you think i had control over the storm systems that had been at fault for my connectivity issues yesterday? I am simply asking for a refund on the lost time of the bot that i didn't use. If you don't mind, i'd rather speak with Party. Thanks mate.

Not trying to start an up roar about this either.
        Mar 28, 2019
    3. Paranon34
      Paranon34
      Hey mate, lost 9 hours on Pest control today where the bot took no actions. Is there any way I can be refunded for this time?
      1. Punisher305 likes this.
    4. taylorcosgrove
      taylorcosgrove
      fix pest control!
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Спасибо
        Mar 4, 2019
        Qosmiof2 likes this.
    5. Ricky1337
      Ricky1337
      Hey Party.

I was wondering something about your pest control Bot script,
      Is It possible to update It so you can also repair barriers?
      Repair barriers Is very active for low levling players from 40-50. Specially If you dont have attack level like a "obby mauler" for an example.

Please post back and let me know, Id use it everyday If you could make that possible!
    6. A1Steaksauce
      A1Steaksauce
      Just lost 3-4 hours trying to start the bot...It's worked fine for tens of hours but today it just wants to say NoSuchMEthod or something... Same settings as always. Tried restarting all clients, still wants to say error thanks for using. Any chance for a refund?
    7. CraigStatham
      CraigStatham
      hi mate, can i donate some rsgp wit you?
      1. blahberrys
        blahberrys
        pass
        Jan 8, 2019
        Swatarinaess likes this.
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        fk ill take any donations
        Jan 9, 2019
      3. Party
        Party
        Jan 9, 2019
    8. batuhan900
      batuhan900
      The time to level countdown on your NMZ bot dusn't seem to work anymore, is there anyway you could fix that with the next update for the script?
      1. Party
        Party
        We're looking into it.
        Jan 8, 2019
    9. sampsonzak
      sampsonzak
      I've now had to STOP + START it over 6 times and I've just lost a lot of my balance. I want this refunding please? And when can this bot be expected to be as normal ? as it truly is fucked right now (no offense)..
      1. Party
        Party
        Jan 6, 2019
    10. sampsonzak
      sampsonzak
      Hi mate, whatever update you've made to Pest control, it's fucked.. I've been using past 3 days fine with minor, tiny problems, but now it's unusable..??
    11. bob96
      bob96
      Hey. Used your client yesterday and it took double payment.. though I used it for only 30 min

"
      You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Prime NMZ - $0.1 x 1 hour
      Yesterday at 10:34 PM
      You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

Prime NMZ - $0.1 x 1 hour
      Yesterday at 10:26 PM

You purchased $5.00

Yesterday at 10:14 PM
      1. blahberrys
    12. talkpoeder
      talkpoeder
      I don't know where to send you a PM. Can i buy 10 RM $ credits from you for osrs GP ? Would like to hear from you back.
      1. Wet Rag
    13. Sweety23D
      Sweety23D
      kind of disappointed with this bot, paying for it and it can hardly get me pts on pc, stands around way too much and i always get a lack of participation so i get no pts... why am i paying to use it if it doesnt do its job
      1. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        Dec 22, 2018
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        The entire bot is broken robin
        Dec 22, 2018
        Sweety23D likes this.
      3. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        That's why I gave him the Discord link. He can get in touch with the author much faster.
        Unless he doesn't want the bot to be fixed.
        Dec 23, 2018
    14. Yourihackz
      Yourihackz
      idk where i can send you a pm, but i have used this bot twice now and it keeps saying after 2 weeks that i still have used my 7 hours allowance per week? could you please fix it ? it is a really good bot :)
      1. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        Dec 22, 2018
    15. Biggreen12991
      Biggreen12991
      Hello, sorry if this seems random, I am having trouble setting up proxy with proxifier, could you help? I can pay u
      1. Jhinn
      2. Biggreen12991
        Biggreen12991
        Thank you!
        Dec 23, 2018
    16. Jaybattaz
      Jaybattaz
      Nmz bot keeps stopping after 50 mins saying there’s an issue with the location or somthing like that could you please fix this it’s been working fine until about a week ago I’ve changed nothing on my end with the set up etc
      1. Party
        Party
        Dec 17, 2018
    17. onlypkifrs
      onlypkifrs
      Don't know if there is a direct message for this website, so I'll ask you here if you could verify my refund claim?
    18. axis
      axis
      Just wondering if you're still working on the zulrah bot, your nmz bot is insane keep up the great work dude thanks!
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Lul
        Dec 9, 2018
        blahberrys likes this.
    19. wdcw
      wdcw
      :D
      1. View previous comments...
      2. wdcw
        wdcw
        Just gave it another try, and took 7 minutes to get into a dream with my inventory already set up. Every function is very lagged, and once in the dream the script would drink each dose of absorptions so slowly, that it never made it to guzzling the rock cake or drinking an overload dose. Also never flashed rapid heal, due to it not getting to the rest of the absorps doses
        Nov 29, 2018
      3. wdcw
        wdcw
        I can provide you with any log info you need, as i'm sure they help. & I would appreciate any refunds as they'll go directly back into your script!
        Nov 29, 2018
      4. Party
        Party
        Drop me a PM with the log files if possible.
        Dec 1, 2018
        wdcw likes this.
    20. macdaddy1994
      macdaddy1994
      hey i spent $3.00 where are my credits??
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        You do realize what spent means right...?
        Nov 19, 2018
      3. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        im saying he didnt spend $3 on credits, he spent it on supporter probably
        Nov 19, 2018
      4. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Nov 19, 2018
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]