This is the Lite version of the bot, which will stop botting after 15 minutes. If you'd like a longer session, please use the PRO version.
Supports nearly all food. Task queueing. Hosidius House, Rogue's Den, Bonfires, Presets, and more!
Please leave any feedback and advice below
- Cooking a Large amount of cookable items
- (Pulled from wiki page)
- Note: Does not current support Karambwan
- Several locations supported
- Human-like Anti-Ban
- Super awesome GUI w/ search feature
- More info below...
- Start bot with player in bank or cooking area
- Have the raw item in bank and/or inventory
- Select raw cookable in the GUI along with the amount you'd like to cook (Enter "0" for All), and add the task.
- Press start
Use at your own discretion.
- Rogue's Den
- Al Kharid
- Hosidius House
- Queue up several tasks that will be executed in the order they're added.
- Queuing involves adding the amount to cook and the item you'd like to cook.
- It's a really long list pulled from rune wikia...
- and a ton more...
- Random Camera turns with Middle-Mouse click and Keyboard
- Hover over random NPC within the area
- Random delays to actions
- Hover over random and future trees within chopping path
- Upon level-up, bot will click on the skill as if the user was checking the new unlocks
- Hover over random game objects within the area
- Will right click on a random player within the area
- Will hover over a random player within the area
- Will hover over skill icon as if a player wanted to know their current XP or XP remaining
GREEN = FINISHED
ORANGE = WORK IN PROGRESS
RED = HAVE NOT TOUCHED
- Al-K and Rogue's Guild location supports
- Task System
- Queue up cookable type and quantity to alter between
- This feature will be optional
Feel free to leave comments on features that you would like to see!
PLEASE REPORT YOUR BUGS IN DETAIL:
- What was your location?
- What were you cooking (Case Sensitive)?
- RS3 or OS?
- Give, in great details, exactly what happened.
- If possible, right click on the item you are trying to cook and attach a screenshot of the menu.
ApexCooker LITE 3.4.2
Be the ultimate chef.
- ApexCooker LITE v3.4.2 Released! Mar 16, 2023
- ApexCooker LITE v3.4.1 Released! Mar 15, 2023
- ApexCooker LITE v3.4.0 Released! Nov 23, 2022