Supports nearly all food. Task queueing. Hosidius House, Rogue's Den, Bonfires, Presets, and more!
Please leave any feedback and advice below
- Cooking a Large amount of cookable items
- (Pulled from wiki page)
- Several locations supported
- Human-like Anti-Ban
- Super awesome GUI w/ search feature
- More info below...
- Start bot with player in bank or cooking area
- Have the raw item in bank and/or inventory
- Select raw cookable in the GUI along with the amount you'd like to cook (Enter "0" for All), and add the task.
- Press start
Use at your own discretion.
- Rogue's Den
- Al Kharid
- Cooking Guild
- Hosidius House
- Inventory (Use this if you're doing Jug of wine, and be by a bank)
- Queue up several tasks that will be executed in the order they're added.
- Queuing involves adding the amount to cook and the item you'd like to cook.
Note: Karambwan is only supported in OSRS and only supports 'Cook Thoroughly'
- It's a really long list pulled from rune wikia...
- Jug of wine
- and a ton more...
- Random Camera turns with Middle-Mouse click and Keyboard
- Hover over random NPC within the area
- Random delays to actions
- Upon level-up, bot will click on the skill as if the user was checking the new unlocks
- Hover over random game objects within the area
- Will right click on a random player within the area
- Will hover over a random player within the area
- Will hover over skill icon as if a player wanted to know their current XP or XP remaining
GREEN = FINISHED
ORANGE = WORK IN PROGRESS
RED = HAVE NOT TOUCHED
- Al-K and Rogue's Den location supports
- Task System
- Queue up cookable type and quantity to alter between
- This feature will be optional
Feel free to leave comments on features that you would like to see!
PLEASE REPORT YOUR BUGS IN DETAIL:
- What was your location?
- What were you cooking (Case Sensitive)?
- RS3 or OS?
- Give, in great details, exactly what happened.
- If possible, right click on the item you are trying to cook and attach a screenshot of the menu.
ApexCooker PRO 3.3.5
Be the ultimate chef.
I’ve got 99 with this bot in a few days doing wines only. Believe it or not, I actually left it overnight for 10 hours straight and absolutely no ban. The only downside to it is that it keeps misclicking the wines. One thing I want to add. I would seriously appreciate if the author created a fletcher bot for stringing bows. It it will be the same format but bows and strings instead of grapes and jugs of water.
pretty inefficient when doing wines. right clicks the water and withdraws 14 then left clicks the grapes for 14 every single time. then hovers over the exp tracker before making the wines. then it uses the same jug of water on the same grapes every single time. but i mean. it works.
imo this bot is slow and bait.
Creates too many robotic patterns (at least for making wine) always pauses for the exact same time after withdrawing a new inventory, can't make a new inventory until the previous one ferments.
Sometimes gets stuck using jugs of water on each other and it'll be the exact same ones it tries to do each time.
Does the job at Hosidius kitchen but is excessively inefficient and bot-like. Runs to middle of room, then 2 tiles left then uses the Eastern oven.
Obviously not normal behavior for a kitchen user. Within first 5 minutes of using (while babysitting) someone goes "wtf you doing lol?"
Has a really obvious pattern where it walks to the bank deposit box before walking to the bank booth each time, also uses some very inefficient & unrealistic clicking and doesn't display any sort of xp/hour from what I can see. The 'Humanizer' seems ok though.