ApexFletcher Lite 1.0.5

Get 99 Fletching whittle by whittle.

1. proxi
    Flawless Fletching. Currently supports knife fletching. Start near a bank.

Recent Reviews

1. Ace Hole22
    Ace Hole22
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    its os slow to open bank and fletch why ??
  2. Monkey Madness
    Monkey Madness
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    its starts of somewhat ok but you need to watch it because it will get stuck fletching shields. it did 2 inventories with problems though it wanted to click on knife 3 or four times before it would start. when it did start you had to watch it when it finishes otherwise it get stuck on clicking a knife and a shield. i get faster exp doing myself i do not recommend using this for shields, you will get caught for the constant clicking of knife to finished product. once these issues are fixed i will try it again untill then thanks for the effort
  3. snapple
    snapple
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Bot cant find normal logs. im to lazy to get 20 fletch and start with oaks.... make it happen baby
    1. proxi
      Author's Response
      lol. I enjoyed your review xD

It's in the next release. :)
  4. Futurama
    Futurama
    5/5,
    Excellent bot from Apex as usual, left this running overnight with no issues whatsoever, always recommend!
    Keep up the good work!
  5. nysm1
    nysm1
    5/5,
    i have used multiple apex bots and this is just as amazing as the rest! Hopefully there will be a paid version coming soon!!!
  6. OmenOFLord
    OmenOFLord
    4/5,
    Doesn't work at lvl 1, "can't find "regular logs"
    1. proxi
      Author's Response
      Review section isn't a play to report bugs. But thanks for pointing this out! Already fixed for the next update.
  7. pimpmeisterflex
    pimpmeisterflex
    4/5,
    Bot runs flawlessly apart from it being a tiny bit slow with taking items out of the bank and starting to fletch. 4/5 Definitely recommended