Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flawless Fletching. Currently supports knife fletching. Start near a bank.
Author
proxi
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.20 star(s) 10 ratings

More resources from proxi

Latest updates

1. ApexFletcher Lite v1.1.2 Released!

ApexFletcher Lite updated to v1.1.2.
  2. ApexFletcher Lite v1.1.1 Released!

ApexFletcher Lite updated to v1.1.1.
  3. ApexFletcher Lite v1.1.0 Released!

ApexFletcher Lite updated to v1.1.0.

Latest reviews

bot is wayy to slow.. glad i tried the free trial.
worked fine for 2hours but stops working every now and then..
only bot used for 6hrs a day for 3days then banned. wouldn't trust it
proxi
proxi
.... how? This is the trial version of the bot. It stops executing after 15 minutes.
its os slow to open bank and fletch why ??
its starts of somewhat ok but you need to watch it because it will get stuck fletching shields. it did 2 inventories with problems though it wanted to click on knife 3 or four times before it would start. when it did start you had to watch it when it finishes otherwise it get stuck on clicking a knife and a shield. i get faster exp doing myself i do not recommend using this for shields, you will get caught for the constant clicking of knife to finished product. once these issues are fixed i will try it again untill then thanks for the effort
Bot cant find normal logs. im to lazy to get 20 fletch and start with oaks.... make it happen baby
proxi
proxi
lol. I enjoyed your review xD

It's in the next release. :)
Excellent bot from Apex as usual, left this running overnight with no issues whatsoever, always recommend!
Keep up the good work!
i have used multiple apex bots and this is just as amazing as the rest! Hopefully there will be a paid version coming soon!!!
Doesn't work at lvl 1, "can't find "regular logs"
proxi
proxi
Review section isn't a play to report bugs. But thanks for pointing this out! Already fixed for the next update.
Bot runs flawlessly apart from it being a tiny bit slow with taking items out of the bank and starting to fletch. 4/5 Definitely recommended