Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Supports Blood essence, Blood runes and Soul runes. - Direct Input too!

Supports agility shortcuts if you have the required agility level.

Will support ONLY DirectInput - Please enable this in your RM settings.

The bot will fast chisel + move back to the next area to gain the best xp per hour and more runes per hour.

START THE BOT IN THE ZEAH AREA

Inventory setup: - If you're doing blood runes, the bot does support Blood essence so you can take this with you and the bot will activate them when needed.

soul4.png
Author
lightsoul
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from lightsoul

Latest updates

1. BB Zeah RC v1.2.3 Released!

BB Zeah RC updated to v1.2.3.
  2. BB Zeah RC v1.2.2 Released!

BB Zeah RC updated to v1.2.2.
  3. BB Zeah RC v1.2.1 Released!

BB Zeah RC updated to v1.2.1.

Latest reviews

3 accounts now perm banned with this bot. Don't do it. I'm not doing the whiplash of good/bad anymore ‍♂️
There seems to be some pathing issues, mainly with climbing over the rock. It will click the rock twice before trying to navigate to the altar. which will cause issues for about 5-10 minutes and then will move to altar as normal. If this could be corrected, it would be perfect!
L
lightsoul
WebPathing issues - Blame Runemate buddy.
Back to running bloods. Works like a charm
great bot, 75% of the time. does what it does, makes bloods. often got stuck on rocks. at one point 15 minutes it stood trying to climb over the one way rocks. caught a 2 day ban im guessing from that part specifically.
L
lightsoul
I've fixed this issue, sorry for the delay.
All I have to say is thanks for the 99 runecrafting & the 100m :)
L
lightsoul
Huge. Congrats man <3
Working flawless for ~25 hours so far!
L
lightsoul
Glad you're enjoying the bot =)
Fixed the issue. 5/5
the bot itself is working great. And in the description it says it should take short cuts. Sadly it doesnt even though i have high enough agility. Any Idea what causes this ? Otherwise it 5/5 for sure!
L
lightsoul
It doesn’t take any shortcut at all? Can you provide me with logs my discord server please
Not sure if this overwrites my previous review or makes a new one, but this bot is basically perfect now. Have left it running for 12+ hours straight multiple times.
L
lightsoul
Thank you for the kind words, I've made massive upgrades on this bot, I'm glad you like =)
Still using this for 99 RC and the bot is brilliant. 10/10 would recommend
L
lightsoul
Glad to hear it, thank you! Best of luck pet hunting!