1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Blessed Bone Shards 1.0.5

Just add a cuppa wine!

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Blesses and chisels bones, and offers blessed bone shards with wine.

Requirements:
    • Children of the Sun, & Twilight's Promise completed (short quests)
    • at least some prayer levels (sacrificing bone shards uses prayer points, which are refilled from the altar nearby)

How to use:
    • Start the bot in Ralos' Rise OR Civitas illa Fortis, with any amount of bone shards (or none!)
    • (optional) if chiselling & blessing bones, have in your inventory: any noted bones, a chisel, coins
    • (optional) if sacrificing bone shards, have in your inventory or bank: Jugs of wine, or Jugs of sunfire wine
    • Select desired options and click "Run"

Features:
    • Does everything needed for blessing bone shards at Ralos' Rise! (Similar to other bone offering prayer training methods)
    • Bot will use existing blessed bone shards, or bless & chisel more
    • optional: blesses & chisels all noted bones in your inventory into Blessed bone shards (requires any noted bones, a chisel, coins)
    • optional: blesses wine & sacrifices your bone shards in the libations pool (requires any Blessed bone shards, and jugs of wine/jugs of sunfire wine in your bank)
    • optional: direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance
    • optional: uses Sunfire shards on wine

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. slimdonttrip
    slimdonttrip
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    Bot works pretty good however, it will occasionally go to the wrong Quetzal teleport, walk up to the entrance of Cam Torum, and just hang there.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Appreciate the review :)

I'll add to my list and try to mitigate this soon. Honestly I just don't have any other quetzel locations unlocked currently, so I hadn't thought about it.