Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Uses Blast Furnace for around 30-250k smithing xp per hour! Start bot In Blast Furnace! Make sure you have at least 60 smithing as bot is not able to pay the fee, only the coin coffer is supported currently!

Requirements:
  • 60 Smithing
Features:
  • Functional UI with XP Tracker
  • Stop Timer
  • Supports Bucket of Water
  • Supports Ice Gloves
  • Supports Goldsmith Gauntlets
  • Fills Coffer
  • Auto-Stop after running out of Coal/Ores
  • Stamina Potion Support
Bars Supported:
  • Iron
  • Steel
  • Gold
  • Mithril
  • Adamant
In The Works:
  • Rune
Author
fabreze
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.06 star(s) 17 ratings

More resources from fabreze

Latest updates

1. Fabreze Blast Furnace v1.1.2 Released!

Fabreze Blast Furnace updated to v1.1.2.
  2. Fabreze Blast Furnace v1.1.1 Released!

Fabreze Blast Furnace updated to v1.1.1.
  3. Fabreze Blast Furnace v1.0.8 Released!

Fabreze Blast Furnace updated to v1.0.8.

Latest reviews

3year old bot not have been updated but works fine 220k/h with gold bars only downside is carrying stamina pot all the time.
good as free script got 86-99 in few days
Has been working absolutely flawlessly for me. Smelting gold bars.
Uses stamina potions and switches between goldsmith gauntlets and icy gloves perfectly. So stoked <3
doesnt have option to pay foreman (very simple addition) wouldnt recommend using as its very high ban rate and the script itself itsnt very good. Fails to top up coffer often, missclicks, often.
Banned on a 4 month old account in less than hour. Would not recommend , definitely needs updated....
My account got a 2 day temporary suspension 3 minutes after using this bot. Definitely would not recommend. Author, you need to update this or fix it as soon as possible, i got lucky im only getting a 2 day ban, but others might not be so lucky. so for everyones sake NOBODY use this until it is fixed!
Works pretty good. Not too many missclicks and better production rates than any other Blast Furnanc bots I've found so far. Definitly better thans Silence's version at the moment. As long as you set the bot right it'll run real smooth.
works great, only a couple of time where it claimed i had no more ore, but had tons in my bank, and then proceeded to walk me past the blast furnace where my character stayed in the corner of the room, would have been really bad if i wasnt paying attention to it, other then that it really is a good bot.
needs an update...
It opens the bank and just sits there doing nothing.
worked perfect for me, only thing was sometimes auto stopped when coffer went empty