1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fabreze Fighter[BETA] 1.1.7

Who knew fighting would be such a breeze

1. Fabreze
    Get easy afk combat xp with any attackable NPC, just type in an NPC to attack and let the Fabreze Fighter do the rest!

Requirements:
    • None
    Features:
    • Telegrab
    • Alchemy
    • Loots any item
    • Safespotting
    • Special Attack
    • All food
    • Buries all bones
    • Supports all attackable NPC's
    • Strength, Attack, Defence, Ranged, Magic potions supported
    • Prayer potions supported
    • Safe logout upon running out of food
    • XP Tracker
    • Save Profiles
    • Banking** (must set the fight location in order to enable this option)

** - Uses WebPathing, so to ensure the bot does not get stuck, test that WebPathing covers the area you wish to use it in!
    Koke and StormTrooper like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Dooooozie
    Dooooozie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.7
    Overall I do love this bot as a free use. The only issue I've run into is safe spotting and using wine as a food source. Thank you for your efforts!
  2. skeen98
    skeen98
    5/5,
    Been using for years got 2 max combat accounts including getting 94 slayer on one and 99+ slayer on another with this. Thank you so much.
  3. agilityosrs
    agilityosrs
    4/5,
    updating my review.. 3 to a 4 star.. got me 60-75 attack easily.. bot works but it too much like a bot so i wont be using this long.. also doesnt pot until back to normal.. special attack doesnt work for me. the bot only attacks monsters once its dead and disappears but for something free cant complain i guess..
  4. BetonPunk
    BetonPunk
    3/5,
    Auto loot dont work , pick up only bones.
  5. OGDeadHacker
    OGDeadHacker
    5/5,
    Best free fighter on the store
  6. gilio22
    gilio22
    1/5,
    Dont work need update.
  7. therickym
    therickym
    5/5,
    this is the best bot no cap, but can you add a divine combat pot or divine ranging pot to it that drinks it again after 5 minutes? that would make this the best bot
  8. cheese mate
    cheese mate
    5/5,
    Love this bot! overall great fighter bot. I've been using it mostly for slayer but ive gone from 1-60+ now all using this. Do have to baby sit it a bit though. i know its beta but hoping we can update the pots and prayers, and with the new web hopefully ad banking from alot of locations. think RM lacks a really good fighter bot with the full package (looting, praying, potting, banking) but this is great for fighting, eating, and looting!
  9. jhoangel
    jhoangel
    5/5,
    IncreĆ­ble, uno de los mejores que he probado
  10. Kenz710
    Kenz710
    5/5,
    Hey man i just want to say this is the best bot ive used consistently for years now. However, the safespot seems to have stopped working, i was wondering if this could possibly be fixed as i am in love with this bot and would love to continue using it