Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Author
slashnhax
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.28 star(s) 29 ratings

More resources from slashnhax

Latest updates

1. Fighter Mate Beta v1.2.7-BETA Released!

Fighter Mate Beta updated to v1.2.7-BETA.
  2. Fighter Mate Beta v1.2.6-BETA Released!

Fighter Mate Beta updated to v1.2.6-BETA.
  3. Fighter Mate (BETA) v1.2.4-BETA Released!

Fighter Mate (BETA) updated to v1.2.4-BETA.

Latest reviews

For anyone facing cannon empty issue, it's happening when the npcs are under the cannon. Set "always right click" and it resolved for me.
This bot is missing the "Eat food for looting space" -option so that i could turn it off, now it keeps doing it automatically and there is no stopping it. Otherwise than that i thought i found the perfect combat bot :(
Probably the best script in the whole store. A+
just keeps picking up cannon.... will attack npcs whioch is nice but losing alot of xp due to cannon not working, i setup coordinates but it still will not load or fire
Great bot, working great. Is there a way to disable an item for pick up? Doing Armoured zombies and it picks up all the bottles nearby.
when ur using a canoon it'll try to attack a mob sometimes that is not attacking u instead of the one attacking u at that moment
slashnhax
slashnhax
Is this if you're not in multi and you're being hit? Mind sending me some more details over DM?
Works perfectly, with the exception I can't find the way to make banking and pickup up some loot work. It'd be helpful if instructions were included to make it work this way.
Bot works perfect only problem I have is that it keeps unloading my cannon for some reason but other than that its great
nearly perfect for my use. Only thing is looting is bugged. It picks up items even though i adjust the value OR put specific items, it just picks up everything. Furthermore it eats my food (even though i set it to eat at a certain low level) just to make space to loot the ground item.

wasted alot of food due to this.

other than that, its EXCELLENT
This thing is mean. Hexis slayer bot is no good. This is my slayer bot. Works flawless.