Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mines ore and banks or drops it
Author
slashnhax
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.13 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from slashnhax

Latest updates

1. Mining Mate Preview v0.0.2-BETA Released!

Mining Mate Preview updated to v0.0.2-BETA.
  2. Mining Mate Preview v0.0.1-BETA Released!

Mining Mate Preview updated to v0.0.1-BETA.

Latest reviews

Flawless just like every other "Mate" bot.
It is flawless.
Make it drop gems as well.
Works great!
Been using it on and off while mixing in some natural inputs so no problems so far got me to mining 41 with no ban. The pause\stop feature works great too

I'm banking the ore for now, and it's rather slow at clicking to move. Also the pathing it takes is a bit too predictable not sure if that could be an issue later on.
Worked fine, Slow clicker. Only problem is that its too chaotic when you set a region and if you set custom coordinates with a box range. You'll be banned for macroing. Doesn't have enough off clicks to fool Jagex anti hack.
me parece bien
It is a pretty solid bot.. only issue i have is the custom setting in the mining guild area.. doesn't go into centre of the 'C' formation when mining iron rocks.. I am banking the ore. i know if i powermined it would just sit in that spot and mine and drop for me :).. maybe an easy fix? i did also set the main co ordinate to go there but it doesnt
brilliant thank u
Bot works well ignore this digdugdoug123 retard with the 1 star coz he used it straight after a system update lol