1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kush AIO Miner Lite 2.0.2

Intelligent mining bot with build in antiban.

1. Remco1337
    Mines everywhere!

Features:
    • Build in antiban.
    • Will bank/drop depending on the location.

Recent Reviews

1. Xp00nu
    Xp00nu
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.2
    Bot selected to mine gold at alkarid and bank, Bot just walks up and down alkarid mine until it logs out and stops
  2. qweuriop
    qweuriop
    4/5,
    has east and west varrock mines mixed up for copper mining (east has copper, west doesn't), otherwise it seems like the best free miner on here.
  3. HAMASFAN107
    HAMASFAN107
    3/5,
    At the south west iron rocks the bot doesn't know to stay at the two rocks instead of walking all the way to the third rock. Would be massive to fix.
  4. Samways
    Samways
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    Works well, easy to use. If you could add F2P Mining guild instead of just the members one that would be awesome. Thanks!
  5. TheHat
    TheHat
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    Works perfectly, just took me a second to figure out how to start it. I think a little guide on the page explaining that you need to adjust the settings first by clicking on the ore, location, and all that jazz would probably help. Thank you for your script sir <3
  6. sharysab
    sharysab
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    not working
    1. Remco1337
      Author's Response
      What's not working? There is nothing I can do if I don't get any information..