Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Does various quests and with GrandExchange!

Setup:

afbeelding-2023-09-13-090552463.png

You can dubbel-click on the available quests list so it moves to selected quests list, and select the transportation method (walking, teletabs ect), if you are switching between p2p and f2p zones, teletabs are recommended.

For the best experience you should start at the Grand Exchange.

ALSO MAKE SURE TO HAVE AN EMPTY GRANDEXCHANGE WHEN STARTING THIS BOT

Currently supports:
  • Grand Exchange
  • Teleports (Teletabs/spellbook)
    • Teleports hasn't been tested alot please let me know if you find an issue.
  • Deathwalking
  • Supported Quests:

• Romeo & Juliet
      Gertrude's Cat
      Daddy's Home
      Sheep Shearer
      Cook's Assistant
      Prince Ali Rescue
      The Restless Ghost
      Rune Mysteries
      X Marks The Spot
      The Corsair Curse
      Imp Catcher
      Ernest the Chicken
      Witch's Potion
      Pirate's Treasure
      Doric's Quest
      Goblin Diplomacy
      The Knight's Sword
      Vampyre Slayer
      Witch's House
      Druidic Ritual
      Sea Slug
      Monk's Friend
  • Progress
    • Progress.png
  • Gains
    • Gains.png
Author
remco1337
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
1.87 star(s) 54 ratings

More resources from remco1337

Latest updates

1. Kush Quester v3.4.1 Released!

Kush Quester updated to v3.4.1.
  2. Kush Quester v3.4.0 Released!

Kush Quester updated to v3.4.0.
  3. Kush Quester v3.3.2 Released!

Kush Quester updated to v3.3.2.

Latest reviews

25 cent scam, runemate wont remove it because its free money everytime somone uses this shit script
I've never got it to work, happy to update review if working again. Crashes as soon as it opens bank for some reason.
I spent $1.00 trying to get this bot to work and it just stood around doing nothing. Please refund me the money I spent on this
left it on overnight stood in ge all night.. runemate remove this script or owner need to fix / update. wish i read reviews before i used
done nothing just sat at the grand exchange I will be having my money back please and thanks in advance
It does work , but you can't leave it unsupervised or it might get stuck trying to go somewhere it can't reach. However, I'm getting charged $1.00 an hour instead of the expected $0.25 USD per hour. What's going on ?
left running over night, didnt complete 1 quest and charged me 4 hours before logging
I really want my 0.50 back. Started it, got stuck in 1 min, Worst ever . - Rep
Gets stuck at g.e buying items, gets stuck mid quests opening doors etc. doesnt use stamina's or tele tabs or anything u pick. horrible.
doesnt work