Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Intelligent thiever, with the ability to use dodgy's, supports both npc and stalls!
Author
remco1337
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.38 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from remco1337

Latest updates

1. Kush Thiever v2.0.1 Released!

Kush Thiever updated to v2.0.1.
  2. Kush Thiever v2.0.0 Released!

Kush Thiever updated to v2.0.0.
  3. Kush Thiever v1.2.0 Released!

Kush Thiever updated to v1.2.0.

Latest reviews

Was only good for cake stall after that it did jackshit but tell me what it wanted to do, but did nothing. If I thieved hosidius stalls it only dropped items it didn't actually thieve
Was ok for some stalls, But fruitn stands stands there doing nothing "Configuring Bot"
Bot doesnt do anything, just sticks at configurating bot
Task: configuring the bot

bot doesnt start does nothing
Shit bot wouldnt start. i thought i said it up wrong it charged me like 6 times lmao. dont use this after 23-05-23
The bot charge me twice and did nothing... Just stand there and the bot says "walking to hosidius" But it was already standing in front of the fruit stall
R
remco1337
If you could send me your botlog, I will make sure to investigate it and refund you ;)
Been using this for master farmer, with the added ability to set how much food the bot takes out its been much better.
Bit overpriced for not being able to drop the loot from fruit stalls and cake stall.. Without the drop ability it deeply cuts into my xp per hour having to bank between invs.
R
remco1337
Oh, I honestly never knew dropping cakes would be a thing, I'll add it within the next update ;)