Kush Tutorial Island 1.0

Does tutorial island for you!

1. Constantijn Floris
    Fills in a custom name and can do multiple accounts at once, smooth and easy

Recent Reviews

1. curtt
    curtt
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Just like the rest of the scripts ( a scam )... charged me 0.40 for 10 minutes and the script did not leave the starting room even after giving it a hand haha. strongly suggest people uninstall runemate as i have spent a good bit so far and 0 of the scripts works even close to how they are advertised.
  2. eloisePls
    eloisePls
    1/5,
    required manual intervention with all 7 accounts i made dont expect to have an easy time with bulk account creation. for the price i simply cannot recommend this script
  3. slayers00
    slayers00
    5/5,
    works perfect
  4. Paddi
    Paddi
    1/5,
    Dont buy this shit! buggy as fuck
  5. FPS_Bears
    FPS_Bears
    5/5,
    Works great with the right settings.
    If you create your player and name him/her then talk to the first guy, then you'll get access to display settings.
    Change the display settings to: Resizable - Classic Layout
    Should run perfectly after that. Hope this helps!
  6. playtre
    playtre
    2/5,
    Not good for the price!! Gets stuck on killing rats with both melee and range, poll booth, and prayer guy.
  7. WakiBaki
    WakiBaki
    3/5,
    TRied to make mulitple accs at once, it swapped to world 530 (750 ttl) and ovbs wouldnt work as there new accounts. managed to change it as i had to keep logging it but bot just gets stuck inside of character editing
  8. Matthew Dawson
    Matthew Dawson
    5/5,
    Works perfect
    1. Constantijn Floris
      Author's Response
      Thank you :)