Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

# Setup instructions
* Ensure you have your ranged equipment already equipped before starting the bot.
* If you're using Farming Guild traversal method, please start the bot at the farming guild bank.
* If you're using the Battlefront teleport method, please start the bot at any other bank in RuneScape.

* If you're using the Rune Pouch for High alchs, please have the runes already in your pouch.
* Ensure you have enough materials (Food, Potions, house tabs, ring of duelings, runes) in the bank.

## Gear and Equipment
The bot is very flexible with the gear in terms of what you can equip for your weapon slots. You can wear almost any weapon however, I would recommend using Blowpipe or BOWFA on RAPID.

I would **HIGHLY** recommend wearing Shayzien (5) armour as this will mitigate the damage taken.

You can see my setup here:

https://i.imgur.com/l9kNfRZ.png

## Restoration strategies

* Player-Owned House - Restore your stats in your POH via an ornate restoration pool
* Dueling to Ferox Enclave - Teleport to the Ferox Enclave via a Ring of Dueling and use the pool of restoration to restore your stats.

## Banking strategies
* Player-Owned House to Farming Guild - Use a Jewellery box to teleport to Farming Guild and use the bank
* Ring of Dueling to Ferox Enclave - Teleport to Ferox Enclave via the Ring of Dueling. The bot will equip the ring if you've in combat and can't bring up the chat dialog options.
* Construction Cape to POH > Pool to restore > Jewellery box to Farming guild

## Traversal strategies
* House teleport tab to Farming Guild and will path towards the Shaman enclave from there.
* Battlefront Tabs to the Battlefront area and will path towards the Shaman enclave from there.
* Construction Cape to POH > Pool to restore > Jewellery box to Farming guild

## Looting
* The bot will select worthy items based on value which is default. The bot will focus on the most valuable items before the least valuable.
* High alching is enabled within the UI in the Inventory Settings.

# Common issues
Walks too much within the area when shaman is in jump mode.
The melee flick doesn't always protect in time (?).

# Any other comments
Rune pouch is currently not supported - please ignore the UI and use runes for now.

java_uQ4wbqWEgT.png
Author
lightsoul
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.86 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from lightsoul

Latest updates

1. Noble Shamans [LITE] v1.4.4 Released!

Noble Shamans [LITE] updated to v1.4.4.
  2. Noble Shamans [LITE] v1.4.3 Released!

Noble Shamans [LITE] updated to v1.4.3.
  3. Noble Shamans [LITE] v1.4.2 Released!

Noble Shamans [LITE] updated to v1.4.2.

Latest reviews

Just terrible. It teleports to battlefront, and just stands there until I run out of stams. It keeps saying downloading navigation data with no sign of stopping, it's at 400mb… Never had this problem with any other bot
A lot better than before, but still takes a lot of unnecessary damage like walking into melee range of shamans all the time. Also waits to be attacked to auto retaliate in a lot of cases when the shaman jumps into the air because it clicks the other shaman and you're still combat tagged, so again a lot of wasted damage and time but working A LOT better than it was when I tried it before. ****NOT AT ALL worth the 14 cent an hour in it's current condition, not to mention not worth it considering the gp per hour from shamans**** also mentions nowhere that I see on the bot page that you require battlefront teleports with ring of dueling setup, and could very easily flick prayer so you don't have to waste p pots, all in all needs a lot of work to even be considered but because it's the only bot out there people use it and then often regret using it.
doing 3shamans per run, very bad bot plus cant avoid most of the dmg
(Problems?)

It takes a bit too much unnecessary damage for my liking staying in melee distance or running back into purple spawns after a jump attack but have seen a comment that a possible update of flicking melee protect is possible? I will definitely be running this off task if so!

Sometimes it leaves some loot behind mid fight. For me I babysit my account's all the time but can see it being a dealbreaker for others & Transportation seems a bit limited. 4/5 Bot will be keeping a close eye on this one :)

(Suggestions?)

- Would love to see some more banking options? I've got none that are listed sadly so I just bank myself which isn't that bad, but a few extra's would be more appealing.

I would assume some others don't have ROD's stacked up like myself mid/late game as it only requires 75 with boosts for (Spirit tree, Basic Jewl & pool) It Would be cool to have more mid lvl options for example (POH>All Pool>Spirit tree>Bank>Shamans)

- Perhaps adding the default looting value as an option or a default loadout so we can choose which items it values, Not that deep but just a solid update for ironmen overall
L
lightsoul
Taken your suggestions into consideration and I've introduced the pray flick to melee. In regards to adding more options for traversal, I'm slowly adding more traversal options, keep an eye out for the future updates to come.
Not half bad it works like it should got 90 kills in an hour the only things I've noticed is it doesn't really loot fangs I had to manually loot all fangs, and it still stands too close sometimes for tail attacks. If you follow the guide and don't try doing it yourself I feel confident enough to run it unattended. It also could alch more sometimes it sits there with 15 things ready to alch but only alchs when inv is full. Leaves me with a ton of alchs to alch when I get back.
L
lightsoul
Thanks for the review, I'm actually working on a pray flick for the melee attack just incase we do stand too close so it will block the damage to reduce the amount of food we eat.
It "works" but it just eats supplies because it sometimes stands in melee, tanks the purple things, and doesnt move for the jump.
L
lightsoul
I've come to the decision of rewriting Shamans. I will leave the current version live as 'BETA' for now as it does work but has flaws. The price will not change and on the next update that has been queued has a few more fixes including Rune pouch and better dodging. I will no longer take any support requests for the current live version until the V2 has been released.
How does this bot work? There is no start option or anything that i can see, is it missing something?
L
lightsoul
There is a start button on the first page you come to. Join my discord if you require assistance.