Quantum Woodcutting Lite 1.7.19

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk
    Quantum Woodcutting
    Welcome to the bot overview of Quantum Woodcutting! I have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the user exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, then to Pi Chopper, Celestial Woodcutter and now Quantum Woodcutting.

I wrote this bot with a few simple guidelines and I plan to keep following those:

1. Widely supported banking locations
    2. Both OSRS and RS3 support
    3. Custom chopping locations
    If you're planning to use this bot and you need a location added that isn't supported yet, you can suggest the location on the bot discussion thread. If you want to suggest a location please use this form:

Code (Text):
    1. What location:
    2. What logs:
    3. Closest banking option:
    4. Anything special:
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):

If you have any questions, suggestions or errors to report, reply below!

Feel free to leave a review as well, but make sure to report bugs on the support thread, rather than leaving a bad review first so I have the opportunity to fix the issue. :)

This bot uses portions of the Prime Extension API
    Natsu47 and richietokes like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Chalzion
    Chalzion
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.19
    Been running for an hour now cutting yews in edgeville on rs3. So far its running flawlessly
  2. Superperson
    Superperson
    4/5,
    Good script, however has problems when banking and walking at Woodcutting guild. When banking, it always clicks outside of the bank and runs to the same spot every time before correcting itself and banking, on the return to reds, it stands below the ladder for 2-3 seconds before clicking. Between 100-150 Reds cut, it then stops and gets stuck. If these were fixed, would be 5 Stars.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I will definitely look at woodcutting guild as soon as my account gets access to them.
  3. DanFucker
    DanFucker
    5/5,
    Great bot works for hours no buggy issues, dev please figure way to add the bot to open doors in edgeville in the yew rooms
  4. borknagar94
    borknagar94
    4/5,
    its good, thanks in special for allowing Yew's. But the character stay idle quite a few times when banking in east Falador. Also keeps logging out pretty frequently.
  5. Nelsonisme
    Nelsonisme
    5/5,
    chops and banks perfectly
  6. rockeyfishhhh
    rockeyfishhhh
    5/5,
    Worked perfectly
  7. nabil96
    nabil96
    4/5,
    Anyways, how do i stop the bot from logging out by itself after getting 60wc?
  8. 808onacid
    808onacid
    1/5,
    I set it up at menaphos , imperial for arcadia. just stands there and does nothing
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Did you press start
  9. AlexIan
    AlexIan
    2/5,
    Cuts well in Lumbridge; does not move up to bank logs. OSRS version.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Sadly the webwalking does not handle lumbridge castle well. I can't fix this sadly.
  10. nemmemanz
    nemmemanz
    4/5,
    Works very fine, been running for 10 hours now at WC guild.
    61-71 wc / 47k xp hour.
    Powerchopping willows
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Nice! Is there a reason you only gave 4 stars? Is there still something wrong with the bot?