Quantum Woodcutting Lite 1.7.19

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk
    Quantum Woodcutting
    Welcome to the bot overview of Quantum Woodcutting! I have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the user exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, then to Pi Chopper, Celestial Woodcutter and now Quantum Woodcutting.

I wrote this bot with a few simple guidelines and I plan to keep following those:

1. Widely supported banking locations
    2. Both OSRS and RS3 support
    3. Custom chopping locations
    If you're planning to use this bot and you need a location added that isn't supported yet, you can suggest the location on the bot discussion thread. If you want to suggest a location please use this form:

Code (Text):
    1. What location:
    2. What logs:
    3. Closest banking option:
    4. Anything special:
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):

If you have any questions, suggestions or errors to report, reply below!

Feel free to leave a review as well, but make sure to report bugs on the support thread, rather than leaving a bad review first so I have the opportunity to fix the issue. :)

This bot uses portions of the Prime Extension API
    Natsu47 and richietokes like this.

Recent Reviews

1. xjohny91
    xjohny91
    1/5,
    Version: 1.7.19
    this is 14 hour 100% ban rate its idiot how osrs is not botable anymore ... why pay runemate if we get ban every 14 hours .....
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      my bot is free cuck
  2. yzbFury
    yzbFury
    1/5,
    Version: 1.7.18
    UI doesn't load
  3. Pachenko
    Pachenko
    1/5,
    doesnt work
  4. runeRQ
    runeRQ
    4/5,
    i like how reliable
  5. kenneth n
    kenneth n
    1/5,
    stopped working after 2 times of using it.
  6. snakesedgh
    snakesedgh
    2/5,
    Version: 1.6.17
    dont see why i would pay for this bot... ( based on the free trial)

Slow, kept sending me behind the wall in edgvil, after 2 hours it made like 3 trips.. spent most of the time standing up =/
  7. toni-black1
    toni-black1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.15
    excellent
  8. Teundewarboss
    Teundewarboss
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.15
    I dont know if it's possible to bank at a deposit box, but if it is: please add the following location:
    What location: WC guild
    What logs: willow/oak
    closest banking option: deposit box in the axe shop in wc guild
    nothing special
    game type: osrs

thanks in advance!
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I don't know which oaks you mean. Can you post a screenshot of the world map and circle the location? Either pm or post on the thread please.
  9. Carmine Lombardi
    Carmine Lombardi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.14
    Very nice bot
  10. Lyqbot
    Lyqbot
    2/5,
    Version: 1.3.14
    The bot itself is solid, works well. However security is #1 priority and unfortunately it got me perm banned after 2h cutting. I just want to say players should use this cautiously.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Christ. Stop unsafely botting instead of blaming it on the bot. I know a lot of people who've used my bot cautiously and had no bans whatsoever. I personally trained over 20 accounts with my bot to 60+ (and a few 90+) without any problems. The only thing you need to warn other users for is not bring a dumbass, and quite frankly I think that's a severe underestimation of the users.