1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account Hi-Jacked

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by cannavore, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris121

@ original poster you are practicly saying runemate hijacked you, you say you only enter your details in runemate and runescape so it's suspsicou
    you said in your original post that you only used runemate as a bot?

"The only places I have entered my accounts login details on, are the official runescape website, and runemate."

2. cannavore

I do. I haven't botted with other software in years.

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

You come here and consider runemate to have caused your account being hijacked, putting it in bad light, and are upset about people being hostile to you, even now that you exactly know that runemate did not cause anything?

4. cannavore

I simply said that I thought it was suspicious that I had gotten hacked only entering the info on RM and RS. it's everyone else making those connections. I admit it seems implied but what would you guys have had me do?

I already admitted I was wrong and thanked the user for their help, what more do you want from me?

5. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

@Party , OP identified culprit.
    I think it's fair to close the thread now and avoid more people harassing him.

Geashaw likes this.
  6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

I am not saying that it is not your right to be susupicious about runemate, i am saying that you should not be offended when people thrust that accusation aside.
    You could have just aswell said "i got hijacked, could you guys help me find out what caused it?".

7. Party

Party Client Developer

Ayt think it's reasonable enough to close this up, in future ALWAYS use 2FA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.