Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure to sure to turn off grind mode, when you start the bot it resets the targeting.
Ill give a shot, thanks for the heads up.

Is thee a spreadsheet or something that can give us info on what is required for slayer tasks?
Script will just Stay at bank with pernix on but still say i dont meet requirements.

Smashing Gargoyles is really slow after getting it to 1hp.
id say gargoyle Smashing is broken unless some one has automatically Smashing unlocked.
It would continue to loot/Dissemble whilst trying to smash the last gargoyle.

Is there also a possibility to add fairy ring support to get to Ancient cavern, using game's necklaces seem to get stuck on teleport-ing list or spamming rub on the necklace.

After jumping from whirlpool, It will get stuck to try to find the "Climb Down" option on the stairs.

Last edited:
First i want to say this bot is excellent! and its worth everything you have put into it and needs to be a prem bot!

Second can i ask if its possible to add bank presets for each gear set? so instead of it manually scrolling through bank finding items it can just smash that preset and bam gear and/or action bar is loaded? would speed up the process and get it back to the awesome grind it already does

Edit: also gets stuck when run out of food and doesnt empty inventory when this happens and continues to try withdraw how much you have in your default. sat there a good 5+ mins till i came along to cancel banking. Fixed with having less food in my default but, that only lasted so long depending on the task

Last edited:
This is great, where can I donate?

Also, the bot currently gets stuck at Kuradal when entering the cave, it halts and stalls for my character. It's pretty odd and doesn't allow me to use the bot with Kuradal.

It looks like it gets stuck on trying to go down the stairs and doesn't really know what's going on.

Hi there just like to say i love the bot , just want to clarify a few things , atm ive started a fresh account and just grinding slayer contracts , do i select the target set the reward then turn grind mode on or off ? as atm i have it on then when it banks it pauses ? can you clarify the grind mode option.

easily triggered ✌
Hi there just like to say i love the bot , just want to clarify a few things , atm ive started a fresh account and just grinding slayer contracts , do i select the target set the reward then turn grind mode on or off ? as atm i have it on then when it banks it pauses ? can you clarify the grind mode option.
Grind mode on means you want to kill the same monster.

easily triggered ✌
so when grind mode is on will it keep doing the same contracts , because when it banks it pauses ?
Select your target, grind mode on, slayer contract settings to current monster w/e

I dont know why your bot is pausing please show me the log

my log wont upload for some reason but ill run it again and upload later thankyou for trying help

For some reason my bot does not use the skills on my actionbar... it switches to the correct bar but does not use the abilities on it? Any advice?

easily triggered ✌
For some reason my bot does not use the skills on my actionbar... it switches to the correct bar but does not use the abilities on it? Any advice?
Turn on Revolution
3oUfCPk.png

Special
Solid bot after testing for an hour or so when it's in combat.

I'm having a few issues trying to get it to run a few things.

Slayer tower, unsure how that works as I set abyssal demons with no slayer master selected. But says I must choose a task even though one is selected.

Another issue, is Soul Split won't activate and if I manually activate it will spam the ESC. key.

Last one, for some reason it will equip everything needed for a slayer task (which I've selected to skip) and then go to cancel to task which it's unable to do and it just stands at the slayer master, which I need to manually skip.

EDIT:

Just checked logs. The area selection is reverse. So if I put 95-100 it will use soul split outside of the green area.

Last edited:
Special
Camel Warriors doesn't seem to be supported at the moment, I keep getting the error dark beasts not supported.

Niche bots at your disposal
I have an issue running and starting, I have Durael selected, but it wont continue with the task as i have not yet unlocked Moravan.

Screenshot

jcspyb
This issue is probably cause by the fact you have iron/steel dragons assigned to kill them in the ancient cavern. You should set this to brimhaven dungeon in the targeting tab.

As for the other issues I can't give a lot of support due to the fact I do not have an rs3 account to test this on. Whenever I can reach those destinations I will take a look at them.

Solid bot after testing for an hour or so when it's in combat.

I'm having a few issues trying to get it to run a few things.

Slayer tower, unsure how that works as I set abyssal demons with no slayer master selected. But says I must choose a task even though one is selected.

Another issue, is Soul Split won't activate and if I manually activate it will spam the ESC. key.

Last one, for some reason it will equip everything needed for a slayer task (which I've selected to skip) and then go to cancel to task which it's unable to do and it just stands at the slayer master, which I need to manually skip.

EDIT:

Just checked logs. The area selection is reverse. So if I put 95-100 it will use soul split outside of the green area.
If you put 95-100 soulsplit should activate if below 95 and disable at 100%.
If you want to grind abyssal demons. You enable grind mode, then select abyssal demons in the targeting list.
The fact it just stands there when skipping might be a bug, I will look into it.

This issue is probably cause by the fact you have iron/steel dragons assigned to kill them in the ancient cavern. You should set this to brimhaven dungeon in the targeting tab.

As for the other issues I can't give a lot of support due to the fact I do not have an rs3 account to test this on. Whenever I can reach those destinations I will take a look at them.

If you put 95-100 soulsplit should activate if below 95 and disable at 100%.
If you want to grind abyssal demons. You enable grind mode, then select abyssal demons in the targeting list.
The fact it just stands there when skipping might be a bug, I will look into it.

Unfortunately, its with every new slayer task i will go back to get, it will just hang on that platform to descend down.

Niche bots at your disposal
Unfortunately, its with every new slayer task i will go back to get, it will just hang on that platform to descend down.
This seems to be a client issue rather than my bot. I will see if I can work around this. Getting to ancient caverns isn't that big of a requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.