1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. chris121

did you not see my 99 thread?

2. Bob247

Regal Abyss, like 6hrs a day-ish, 1 day break, no botting. day 5 or 6 now...

3. steelmuffin

Ah for some reason I thought you were talking about RS3, that's interesting. Keep us updated.

4. JamesJ

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Awesome crafter, quality smither LITE, awesome mining
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? nil
    4. Have you been banned previously? Other accounts, yes.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes alot.
    I never got banned even suicide botting mining,wc, fm scripts bots on this banned account but got instant banned when I used awesome crafter the night before.. Not blaming, just wanted to let you know @awesome123man , however, your awesome mining is hasn't still got my current account banned till now.

#304 JamesJ, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
  5. Firefoxes

There are delayed bans up to 2 days after revewing your acc, so you can never know for sure which one bot banned you. Only if you use single one.

6. JamesJ

Updated. Thanks

7. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

My crafter is pretty bad, currently @Snufalufugus is making a way better one. Also I have plans to remake my miner.

Negrita likes this.
  8. numbblock

1. OSRS
    2. Alpha Agility, Ample Construction, Ample Fires, Ample Gilded Altar, APexFisher PRO, Awesome Mining, Celestial Cooker, Divine Herblore Pro, MaxiFletcher PRO, MaxiThiever, MaxiWoodcutter LITE, Prime Fishing, Prime Hunter, Prime NMZ, Prime Wintertodt (never worked), Quality Smither, Qve RubyBracelets, RegalAbyssLite
    3. No other botting software
    4. Yes but not on this account/computer/IP. It has also been a long time since my last ban.
    5. No, Most I ever botted in one sitting without breaks was around 4 hours, and I haven't done that in awhile.
    6. Yes, I have done skills (with no bots) like 80+ combat skills, 70+ Slayer, 70+ Farming, Max House built, hosted house parties, Daily battlestaves, Miscellania, Zulrah, etc. Most "skilling" skills were done with a mix of botting and legitimate to 60+/70+.
    The ban? 48h. I'm sure nobody knows how they detect you exactly (assuming you are playing it "safe"), but two bots that didn't work recently and broke a lot for me were Prime Wintertodt, and Ample Fires. I never ran Prime Wintertodt for more then 5-10 minutes because it simply wouldn't work, but Ample Firemaking I would run for a few hours at a time and it would get stuck in the bank basement, or stuck clicking on the tree. The bot was just also very bot-like, pausing a lot, random clicks, etc.

Every other bot I used I would monitor to make sure that it wouldn't break, and then I would run it for a few hours with breaks enabled if I ran it for long enough. The only bot I ran for LONG periods of times was Alpha Agility (which worked great) at Seer's Village. I always ran this bot with breaks enabled.

Maybe for more context, I believe I was reported a bit while doing Hunter with Prime Hunter a few weeks ago as I was doing Falconry, and people often try to talk to you there (and you aren't in a nice pile of people to hide). I also tried to do Ardougne Knights one time with either MaxiThiever or Open Pickpocketer, and I went to take a shower and the bot stood next to the knight and reset it...everybody calling me a bot in chat, but that again was weeks ago.

Every other skill was really unreportable, things like rogue's den cooking to 99 and fletching at G.E. to 99. As I mentioned above, the most recent (and buggy unreliable) things I used were Prime Wintertodt and Ample Fires. Assuming I wasn't detected for afking in the bot spot at Wintertodt, the culprit is most likely Ample Fires. @Serene

Not sure if this really helps anybody, but figured I would get my information out there as I have botted quite a bit on this main account. I probably won't bot much anymore unless it is an extremely good bot (and something where I know I can't get reported, like barb fishing or herblore at G.E.)

#308 numbblock, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
  9. zezimaisreal

Account I made that was going to be a Gmaul pure got Permabanned
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? I used Alpha Fight, Quality fighter, Prime Agility, Prime Blast Furnace, Regal Motherload, and Prime Thieving.
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Never for this account, I only use Runemate bots
    4. Have you been banned previously? Yes, but not on the account this post is about, I made another account before this one to test out the bots before i invested in them, it was an f2p account i botted mining on, and used Quality fighter to get a few combat levels, and awesome mining for the mining levels, never really played legitimately on it, and it was banned within a week.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? I played legit on this account often, I went to GE after almost every session, usually to trade the items over to my main. then had conversations with people there in GE, sometimes did some quests after and stuff like that.
    I think it was the botting at blast furnace that got me banned. I did Regal mother load then agility prior to the session of blast furnace i did that i came back to and was banned. At mother load that was the closest I would be to suicide botting and even that wasn't a lot of hours botting, i did maybe 5-6 hours of botting mother load but i didn't leave, and only botted to get coal bag for blast furnace, which got me 60-ish mining. a day or so went by before i went back to blast furnace as i was waiting for ores to buy in GE but before that I did an hour of agility at varrock roof tops with prime agility lite since its been changed to only 1 hour a day. I traded over 10k mith ores and 20k coal from my main to my potential g maul account to go to blast furnace and started botting like normal except this time i was using the premium version. I think blast furnace is the cause of the ban as that was the last time it was on, but also because the bot ran for 10 hours and some minutes that i don't remember, but I only gave the account 380k for the coffer so it should have only ran for 6 hours and 33 minutes like a planned. In the previous free version, whenever the money in the coffer ran out the bot would automatically log off and that was it which is what I was expecting. So when I came back I saw I had been charge for the full 10 hours (10 cent/hr) but I knew I didn't have enough money In the coffer to cover 10 hours I knew it was going to be bad and sure enough it was permanently banned. Blast furnace to my experience has been a good bot, I botted 30-68 smithing with it and had no problems until this incident. Im not sure what happened as to why it stayed on for so much longer or if that is even truely the reason why I was banned but any feedback as to how I can prevent this from happening again and any insight as to how to keep my main safe as I did quite a few trades between the banned account and my main. Thanks!

10. lutukka

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Alpha divination, Quality Divination (SALE)
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? This time only RM, before about five years ago RS Bot
    4. Have you been banned previously? Five years ago. And now two time banned in same week. first ban 48h. and now permamently.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Idk, about 6 hours in day
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? No, only little.

11. Geashaw

I guess the issue is divination. I'd advise against it. Sucks to lose your account man!

12. Negrita

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    • What bots on Runemate have you used? Prime hunter (suicide account)
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
    • Have you been banned previously? yes
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? 8-12 hrs a day
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? nop

13. 1r1sh

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3 x 2
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Quality Divination and Awesome Divination
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Yes 24/7
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? No
    First time botting RS and got my two accounts permanently banned from following the 'How to makes loads of IRL GP with 0 requirements guide' by Qosmiof2. Did not receive a 48-hour ban, was banned after around 3 days of straight botting. Used Awesome Divination to get 2 bonds, then switched to Quality Divination.

14. dtky

2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Quite a few on this account, most recently Maxi Fletch / Pro, QveSpinnerV2, Prime Wintertodt
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None on this PC and account
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, usually for a few hours
    Bot was running spinner when it got gassed. 2 day ban.

15. Victim

That's just simply not true.

dtky likes this.
  16. Vyxionn

We did it boys! First ban in over a year of using Runemate. I asked for this one, but it's ok. Only a temp ban.

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? In the past month, only Prime Runespan and Yui's Menaphos Fisher
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Yes. (Pulled a sick 19hr proggy for Prime Runespan at 80k+ xp/hr and it was worth it.)
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, but not enough to outweigh the botterthons.
    For anyone curious, these bans are totally acceptable. I was botted on two accounts. One using runespan and the other using the fisher. (Ban occurred at the same time) Both were 48hr temp bans.

In the event that you get a 48hr ban, best to call it quits on botting those accounts. Has anyone gotten two 48hr bans on the same account or is the second a perm ban?

#316 Vyxionn, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  17. Rob K

In my experience after the 48HR it was a permanent ban shortly after if I was botting again. If you care about the accounts, I'd take it easy for a while.

18. Vyxionn

For a while in my books is forever on these accounts. Both are ironmen. One is a HCIM with 2400+ total and the other is a reg ironman that's 1400+ total with 5 90+ skills.

19. joshiii

ive had 3 accounts banned in the past week (all osrs), 1 main with over 1600 total and 2 other half decent accs. main was banned using runecrafting abyss bot, and not sure about what bot got the other 2 banned. Never been banned before and was NOT suicide botting, also playing legitimately. i dont know if they have new bot detection now or something

20. luckiest

i created an account yesterday did 7 quests and talked to people while botting, i botted 4 hours
    and i logged in today it was perm ban
    runemate says its undetectable but i got ban in 1 day