1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. generaldeejee

We'd love to know more about your ban, so if you do choose to post about your ban, please include the following information in your post:
    1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS4_3
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Auxidivination, AuxiMiner, AuxiElfAgility, Quantum Harps lite
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Powerbot and Simba years ago
    4. Have you been banned previously? No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Just dailies
    I was started botting divination again using Auxidivination after botting agility and mining the past few days. The bot was only running for about 15 mins when someone asked "anyone selling incadescent energies". I disabled keyboard and mouse block and typed "Need them myself", 5 seconds later I got 48 hour bot busting moderate ban.

2. Rob K

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    • What bots on Runemate have you used? Switching it up every day. Most recent was Divine Herblore by Serene and used it for 3-4 hours.
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Just RM
    • Have you been banned previously? On this account, about a month ago for suicide botting. This time around I was botting when I wanted to skill but never did it when I was asleep or away from my PC.
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? Nope
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? Absolutely. Was doing slayer tasks, quests, staking, etc. several hours in between my short sessions.

All in all, this is my 3rd main that's gotten permanently banned. Going to take a break for now as this was my longest lasting account that got to ~1900ish. I'll still be providing quest services for those who need it it though.

Keelan likes this.
  3. Snedtripp

Snedtripp Immortality

Well if you're doing some skills which you also bot on, stuffs like that. Make sure you play identical with the bots. Because they actually can detect differences. They're not stupid.
    Example: You're doing molten glass to orbs, the bot type "27" in make "x" every time for hours. Then other time while you're playing you type as usual "323", "43", "55" etc. They will start wonder or the system will start wonder. I mean it's a theory since I can't confirm it but it's a logic. Most games has detection like this in same ways.

4. TomAnderson

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? On that account I used only Prime Fishing (also used regal agility for less than a hr)
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None, only RuneMate
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yep, even often babysat when botting to respond to text chats

EDIT: I botted extremely safely, always babysiting and even using the webservices for chats and to check on the bot. Unfortunately Now I have credits that will never be used again for fear of a perm ban.

5. Snedtripp

Snedtripp Immortality

How was you answering and chatting while botting? They can detect if you write meanwhile clicking on something, you might have done some mistakes regarding it. It is detectable in system same as speed of mouse moving, inhuman etc, atleast on osrs and RS3 has a lot better detection system so I can imagine it's tough there.

Last time I played rs3 some year ago, I've heard fishing is a risk.
    I feel sorry though about that but you can play legit for a while and then try bot carefully. Switch skills everyday. Maybe 2-3 skills per day.

6. TomAnderson

the bot has a option to block or unblock input to the keyboard and or mouse, i simply would unblock the input to the keyboard and hit enter and respond to a chat message directed at my character, then click block input again. (meanwhile the bot still functions fully; even they have a reply feature on the runemate webservices for this)

7. Snedtripp

Snedtripp Immortality

I get it but i mean, if the bot was clicking on something, moving etc meanwhile you replied to messages or writing. They can detect it aswell, atleast that's what happened to me. I wrote too much while alching, and I'm sure i've made some mistakes and wrote while it clicks etc. Got temp ban off it. Took a long break, came back started botting again. Been doing fine, but this is on osrs. Less good detection there.

8. Mr_Moggy

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Regal Agility
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes

Made a fresh osrs account, did quests between sessions, was banned at 61 agility.

9. elcasa121

Agility has such a high ban rate, i got ban as well not too long ago but lucky it was a 2 day ban.

10. Mr_Moggy

im shocked at how high it is compared to other things, ive suicided 99 fishing/fm/wc and done 10 million farming xp with a tithe bot and not been banned, but agility for 30 seconds? rip account.

11. alias2

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? qve tanner/ alpha herb (was only using alpha when i got hit with ban)
    3. What other botting software-none.
    4. Have you been banned previously? yes on this account over six months ago.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No. roughly 3.5hrs a day
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Just standing at g.e/ other misc things
    7. gf 4th bot dead
    8. i do use a private paid for vpn.

12. Lucky_

has any one been banned from sorceress garden mini game? i know it use to be hot back in the day not sure if it still is

13. legacy69

that's like when free trade first came out in like 2011 and everyone was using it for gold farming right? why would you do that now? just bot cursed its 2m/hr with 0 requirements.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 21, 2017 ---

what do you consider high? cuz I can suicide bot on 6-7 divination accounts and I only get a ban every 1-2 weeks and I consider that to be a very low ban rate as compared to some other bots I run like rune span where I get banned within a day

14. Currency2014

2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Party's NMZ bot
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Nothing but Runemate
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Debatable. Usually 10-15 hours a day so I'd say Yes.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? No

15. Keelan

2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Regal Agility, Regal Motherload, QuickMiner, QuickMotherload, OmniWoodcutting, PrimeFishing
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None. Only Runemate
    4. Have you been banned previously? Not on this account.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No. But, usually 10-12 hours a day.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Not much. Some.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 23, 2017 ---
    Second Main banned. Time to take a break...

16. kkrlijer6969

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? osrs
    • What bots on Runemate have you used? dawg hunter, quality fighter , awesome fighter,regal agility and many more...
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
    • Have you been banned previously? no
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? no
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes, played a lot of quests,talked alot in ge and cc's.
    • Extra info: got a 48 hours ban,I almost used every skill that had free bots.My highest skill was around 88 and second highest was 84.

17. somethingawful

Agility bot could be the issue, I notice the ban rate for Agility is ridiculously high.

18. Cody Foster

2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Prime NMZ
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No, 1/2 NMZ dreams a day
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes around 3 hours.

19. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

not saying this didn't happen, but id be willing to bet something isn't adding up. I've used that bot 24/7 for weeks now and have had 0 bans.

20. Cody Foster

Was a bot busting moderate so only a temp ban so not too bothered but posted it anyway.