1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. MikeFood

Oh I've been using that too, hmm, may lay off the botting for a couple of weeks.

2. blake02

Which bot have you been using?

3. 0PrivacyMatter0

Not banned yet, wish me luck. Going for 99WC on main. Using monkey gree gree at Teaks, looks quiet.

4. ryanwoolley

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? fully botted account, in days coming up to the ban mainly combat, alching and some agility (not alot as I was avoiding it), I was doing strength training at experiments.
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? osbot, stall thiever for 53 thieving (while ago) Murgee random interval mouse clicker for alching, with 1-2hour maximum before logging off/changing skill, also small manual breaks like pausing to use the mouse
    4. Have you been banned previously?: never for botting.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? nope, 5-7hours a day, 20 or so days into the accounts life
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting?: questing yes, anything else no.

2 day bot busting ban

#384 ryanwoolley, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  5. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

What bots? I'm curious

6. ryanwoolley

runemate scripts bots: alpha fighter,regal agility,some ample masterfarmer.
    osbot scripts bots: Expert Thiever Lite (used short intervals since I don't trust OSbot that much)
    alching: random interval mouse clicker: murgee

7. awesome123man

Lol that's a real assortment

ryanwoolley and puppygirl like this.
  8. propker009

The best bot i have ever used at the moment is RuneMate, all the other bots like: Tribot, powerbot, dreambot etc. Got me all banned,
    i otted NMZ for hours and started an lvl 3 account which has over 1.5m xp now on fishing which the ban rates are kinda high couse of the gold farmers, however dident got banned botted for 68+ hours straight, not a single issue diden't even used the break handler.
    On my main i botted NMZ for 6 hours straight and after that did questing some training etc, not yet a ban and i hope it will stay this way!
    Hughe vouch atm for RuneMate and the script bot writers!

OT: if you used those bots i said, they have high ban rates tbh.
    and jagex doesn't instant ban an acc if they know your botting, it can be after 1 month, a week etc to keep their detection a "secret"

9. Darthlex

Lol often forget to turn breaks on, ran 12 hours a day pretty often. Oh well hah my hearts still beating. 8.2m fishing xp.

10. Connect

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3): OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used: Prime Fishing Trial v5.7.2
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously: osbot
    4. Have you been banned previously: No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting: 2 hours
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting: Yes

I was fishing Lobster in Karamja, but the bot was difficult to reach the fishing place ..

Only use it for 2 hours or less with break every 45 minutes .. Baneo permantente ..

I think the problem is that it is very obvious to fish so often in that place taking into account that you have to take a boat and in the place there was too much bot fishing ..

The bot had this problem was locked at the time of arriving the fishing place ..

It was a new account which was just skilling up .. but I think I use the bot very little to deserve a ban ..

11. dankb4nk

2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Real motherlode mining
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? no
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No only botted a max of 2-3 hours every other day
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Omg yes I grinded myself 60-65 mining at MLM at some point, and 63-67 agility yesterday!

fuck I literally have the worst luck ever!

12. MikeFood

This is only speculation, but if you train a skill yourself (like mining at MLM) then bot it, Jagex may have a system in place that can see significant differences in the way you've played.

Weedweasel likes this.
  13. ReliusV

This is kind of weird though, since MLM is the example here, we'll use that.
    Players can decide to actively mine at MLM (click the next vein as soon as the current one expires) to optimize xp gains, or can simply AFK and check the screen every now and then. You can also decide to do both, play actively for a while then get sick of it and start afking, all in the same session / different sessions.

Unless there's a very very complicated system behind it that logs every single thing you've done, this seems a bit unrealistic to me.
    There might be, of course, a difference in mouse speed, click accuracy/speeds etc. which will be noticeable if compared.

I know nothing about the anti-cheat Jagex has in place, these are just my thoughts x)

14. MikeFood

You're probably right to be honest, as I said it was just speculation. MLM was a funny one, I got banned there absolutely ages ago on an old account, I think it was something to do with camera angles, i.e the player would click on ore veins that weren't actually visible maybe that's still an issue. Been a while since I risked MLM, it had a pretty high ban rate from what I can remember.

15. dankb4nk

Yup the bot will click right through a wall to the other side where the ore is not visible. There is nothing that can be done about it according to the author, so just be careful botting there guys.

awesome123man likes this.
  16. awesome123man

What did you bot before that? Since it is very strange to get banned after so little botting

17. yanniick

Banned on Runescape 3 or Old School Runescape? Sorry to hear that.

We'd love to know more about your ban, so if you do choose to post about your ban, please include the following information in your post:
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Prime Hunter Lite
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? No, never
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Dont think so, was botting for about 5 hours a day but with big breaks inbetween them.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes for hours, never botted on that account. Started botting for like 2 days, not more & it got me banned. Any ways to prevent getting banned?

18. malfoyrandy77

yes prime hunter got me banned aswell i believe

19. MikeFood

Were you both at chins?

20. malfoyrandy77