1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. MikeFood

That's unlucky, usually when bans happen through Hunter it's from chins.

2. yanniick

At the end of the map at castle wars. My friend was doing agility both at my home and got banned the same moment as I did

3. squeancy

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? ApexDivination PRO, Quality Divination, gMagic
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? SRL back in 2006, Powerbot back in 2010
    4. Have you been banned previously? Yes.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes.
    Botted for 4-7hrs every other day. Played legit in between. I don't think this has anything to due with the bot just random.
    It was only a 2 day ban too, so I'll consider myself lucky since it is my main. Provided some images of the ban as well.
    Gonna take a break on this account lol.

Attached Files:

4. Erik1

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Quality Fighter, Clue Scroll Solver only.
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None only RuneMate
    4. Have you been banned previously? No.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes.

5. aol461

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Quantum woodcutting, MaxiFisher, I used MaxiWoodcutter LITE for maybe 2hrs a few days ago
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? nothing recent (see 4)
    4. Have you been banned previously? yes but not on this computer (running in a VM), or ISP, or city and it was YEARS ago
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? not really, maybe 12 hours a day at most spaced out for the last 2 days, I was probably botting too much.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yeah for about 2hrs at a time doing skills manually, haven't quested.
    Account was fresh, original name, non-default appearance. I made the account a few days ago, got banned today for Macroing major. Evidence was Jagex Moderator Comment

My suspiscion is that I was either manually reported or MaxiFisher gave me away, I tested it for maybe 2hrs and noticed it get stuck a few times. Quantum woodcutting seemed okay but it doesn't rotate the camera.

#405 aol461, Nov 10, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  6. neoxyte

Don't bot on new accounts. Play legit for at least a week while doing quests and just talking to people as well. Make friends and join a cc. Even if it's just a gold farming account. Maxi fisher is used by too many bots. Especially playing 12 hours a day without talking to anyone. Maxifisher imo is already recognized by the automatic detection. Enough hours using that bot and you will be banned. Consider your IP and hardware id flagged. This is all speculation but hopefully you will be better off next time.

7. catnarok

When you say Hardware ID flagged what exactly do you mean? If I reinstall windows after a hard drive wipe will that be enough to clear whatever ID they have? Or should I use a VM from now on?

2 of my accounts including my main got perma'd after using maxi fisher last night. Very similar situation. :/

8. neoxyte

I don't know for a fact if jagex uses HID to flag new accounts with previous HID that have been banned. I do know that jagex uses HID in general though because of how authenticator works (same ip but new device can't log in without 2 factor auth code given). Personal experience shows that running accounts on VMs get me banned faster. I suggest just using a new IP and starting your main from scratch. Do not bot on your main at all. After a few months of legit play you can start farming gold again on new accounts. Don't use popular free bots like maxifisher as I believe it has been profiled already by their anticheat and is a garanteed ban.

9. ayzee

2. What bots on Runemate have you used? PrimeHunter, catching red salamanders.
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? Back in 2014 (moderate) this was also a moderate luckily
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No, max 1.5 to 2 hours at a time, in total only about 4-5 hours before I was banned. Catching red salamanders while babysitting.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, questing.

10. LordVengeance

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3) - OSRS
    • What bots on Runemate have you used? - Quite a few... but I think it was from Mmaaikel's Smelter
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? - None.
    • Have you been banned previously? - No
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? - No
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? - Yes
    • Extra - Was running it fine last night, logged in today and went to go start a bot, the moment I started the bot, I was logged out and soft-banned for 48 hours.

11. samuk1990

SO i'm right.. the anti bot system detects when you do only one task for hours.. if you bot smart, like go to firemaking to lvl 60, then go combat to lvl 40, then go to mining... you won't be catch. and always try something different / say with friends. Thats my tip

another tip: If you are high level in combat for example , lvl 90, Don't levelup more than 1 level per day, this is almost insane for a common player and you will be catch by bot busting.. if you are lvl 90, go only 1 level and do another task.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 23, 2017 ---
    Another tip!, after logout, please go do another botting task, don't always do the same botting task after logout, its easier to know its a bot by looking the logouts and tasks, just a break handler DOESNT WORK!

12. LordVengeance

Yes and no... I only bot when I can babysit. I went to bed and logged it out for the time that I sleep, and then I woke up and logged in. Started the bot and logged out/banned. I'm assuming it was an issue with the script bot and not the fact as to "how long" I was doing something for. Realistically, you can do anything for a long duration by hand just as efficient, if not, better than a bot. I just believe at the time I hadn't updated or the script bot was out of date sending a flag to jagex

13. immikew

2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Banned while using Regal Mining. Have used Regal Motherlode, Quality Fighter, Regal Agility, Regal Fishing, Divine Magics, and Bot Suite
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Not sure of the community standards of suicide botting, but this is what I feel was my downfall. I was stupid, botting way too much. Like my account was 14 days old with about 8 days of playtime. I got back into OSRS just recently, so its not like I felt like I had a lot to use, and every bot I used seemed to work so flawlessly, you could say I kinda got cocky with it.....
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes. Would spend a couple hours questing a day. Think I had around 50-60 quest points in total.

This is just a 2 day ban, with no viewable evidence (so I assume it wasn't a mod, but some kind of detection system. I was using regal mining at the time, and it was banking iron from the mining guild for about 9 hours straight, with a 1 hour break somewhere in there. When I get this account back, I am definitely going to take it easy on the botting, doing it only when I can babysit (if that even). However the scary thing to me is that after reviewing the bot logs, I can't seem to find anything that it was doing wrong. It was just banking and mining for hours straight, and the last thing it says is "Mining Rock", which to me makes me think that the bot just clicked on a rock like normal, then all of the sudden, banned :/ Lesson learned I guess....

14. ep4power

Hey all today i was banned (OSRS)..runemate is detectable... im botting every day for only 3/4hours with breaks(same days i´m making quests minigames pking.... and pernamently babysitting....Be careful...
    Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.

#414 ep4power, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  15. MikeFood

What bots were you using?

16. ep4power

prime hunter(pay version) red chins in cave (diary complet) everyday babysitt without people only me in cave.

17. MikeFood

Hunter's always a huge risk babysat or not.

18. Bubble

RuneMate is not detectable.... Botting is and have NEVER been 100% safe. Rule number 1: Do NOT bot on an Account you are not willing to lose.

19. ep4power

yes it is but 3/4hour in day is not too much :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 13, 2018 ---
    its no problem with losee account its only game :)i creat this for people like you to know that we are at risk all the time :D

20. chodeforce

1. What game mode OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Ample Construction
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) None
    4. Have you been banned previously? Nope
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes tons of PVM
    First ban is a perm ban doing construction whiles my Suicide fishing bot was untouched running on same PC