1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

seems accurate.

Wet Rag likes this.
  2. Zantaryan

What kind of excuse do you use to recover it back if I may ask sir o_O ?

3. puppygirl

None, whether you write up a recovery or do it through the auto support thing they have it doesn't matter what you say.. Someone I know repeatedly will say horrible things in the box at the bottom of recovery and it gets accepted anyways, they don't care about that box at the bottom :d

Zantaryan likes this.
  4. Weedweasel

Yea ik this....only immature little kids try to make people mad and resort to name calling seems to be a lot of big babies in this community when im just trying to give out my opinion false or not.

5. puppygirl

It's not an opinion it is literally false information. Stop spreading it, thanks. :)

6. Zantaryan

Hmm I see, thanks sir :)

7. puppygirl

np

8. Swych

I can confirm that this method works, however it's not as simple as making your account on your IP and recovering on the same IP. That's clearly not going to work. I'm not telling you how to do it, i'm just saying that Squidl's not lying and that it is a legitimate method as I've now done it twice on perm banned accounts over 2200 total.

Wet Rag likes this.
  9. chodeforce

Just alittle update still no word on ban on main my fisher has been going 4 days straight with breaks but we talking 24/7 botting with break
    Still no ban

10. Pawtner

How's your break like when you fish? That's freaking insane lol.

11. chodeforce

it's random total break time for 3 days of fishing is around 14 hours around 20 min every hour and half
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 22, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 21, 2018 ---
    Well my ban appeal for main was denied :( sad day but my fisher still going strong we are at over 4 days of nonstop botting fish Gyazo - f39572fb06763008d006fe08f540a956.png

12. idntwnagrind

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? - OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? - silence blast furnace, alpha fighter, alpha agility, bot suite, alcher, quikminer, quickmotherlode (a bunch of bots really but those are the main ones)
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? - tribot
    4. Have you been banned previously? - once like a month ago, and before that like 5years ago on my main in rs3
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? - 5 hours with break manager on
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? - unfortunately no... i got sloppy and was just doing botting on this account.
    not too disappointed about losing it, it was an account i made solely to make money for my mains. however my other two accounts i have invested alot of time into making my main and doing quests etc. just want the run down of what to do now - should i avoid botting. i can't really play legit atm coz i don't have time (im pretty sure that's the case with most people) busy with uni and work

13. Weedweasel

What was your longest run time on a bot? did you do anything on screen with said bots like move the camera or talk to people while botting?How long did you leave the bot run without babysitting? I would avoid botting for at least a week or two on all accounts then slowly get back into it

#453 Weedweasel, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  14. Zantaryan

Should one not move the camera or talk to people when botting? I think it is a good idea, but I want to hear your side of the story too o_O

15. Weedweasel

people can type with one hand and attack with the other same goes with the camera and not talking while botting to me seems like the dumbest idea especially when someone says hi. This horseshit that people say "i want the best exp so im not talking" immediately leads to me thinking your a bot and dont wanna enjoy the friend aspect of the game but im not talking about full blown convos with someone but a "hi, hows it going, what lvl are you" and then just stop talking and continue training. I find people that leave there bots run for hours on end without looking have a higher ban chance than someone who checks at least once an hour.

Also patterns are a big thing just a simple switch of a tab to check exp or use a special attack it really makes the bot your using unique to you even if its really small. I also like to state i normally dont just straight up talk to someone unless there fucking with my exp gains but i never just ignore them if they say hi.

#455 Weedweasel, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    Zantaryan likes this.
  16. Zantaryan

I am with you on this, doing this all the time too :3

17. Weedweasel

Dont get me wrong iv done bottty things to get me banned and im surprised i havnt gotten even a 48hr yet and I know FOR A FACT iv been reported by someone hunting on my alt but iv taken a lot of measures to prevent that witch comes to my next question how long have you had your account? I just found my main is way over 10 years old so jagex has LOADS of info on my account but the alt is not even 6 months months old but still not banned after that incident said above.

18. Zantaryan

I created it last year, and botted on f2p. Got bored and quit for another whole year. Began playing before summer, and now I am playing everyday again. I only made this account because they gave free membership 1 year ago, and before summer in 2017.

Weedweasel likes this.
  19. Weedweasel

No offence but i didnt realize your not the person who i asked the questions for cause i was trying to get info from a fresh ban but your input is still appreciated.

20. idntwnagrind

longest run time was 6-7 hours, with breaks every hour or so using break handler in blast furnace. didn't respond to any messages have private turned off. only moved cameras when game was paused. didn't babysit at all towards when it got banned. and ty for the info