1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. Keelan

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Prime Hunter, RegalAbyss, DivineNMZ, and a couple others. Most recently Prime Hunter which seemed to cause it. No issues at all previously with other bots.
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none.
    4. Have you been banned previously? in 2009, not for botting.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes.

2. Kyle.Hunter

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Maxi Fletcher
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? Yes
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes

3. idntwnagrind

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? osrs
    2. What bots on Runemate have you used? quick motherload/ alpha fighter/ silence blast furnace, quick miner pro/ regal miner
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
    4. Have you been banned previously? not on these accounts
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? nope max 2 - 3 hours a day with breaks inbetween (40min breaks )
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yeah but rarely
    Suggest not using most of these bots, got banned on i think 5 accounts now - didnt even suicide... highly detectable i guess. thats down around 60mil gp (5 members + the cash i sent on one to do blast furnace) good bot while it lasted but just really detectable atm =/

4. MeshOSRS

MeshOSRS What's good in the hood?

Was probably the Quick Bots, they've been un-maintained since mid-2017 and the ones I've tried all idle in a loop after a few hours. Blast Furnace may have also caused the ban if those accounts received little manual play + variety because its a botwatch area.

idntwnagrind likes this.
  5. idntwnagrind

yeah it's a shame, that was 90 smith as well no previous bans =(... just happy i stopped botting the main - that didnt seem to get banned =/ even tho i bot other things on it

6. Sajiboy

Does OSRS have higher ban rates thatn RS3?

7. cornholio

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Quantum Construction, Silence's Blast Furnace
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? NONE
    4. Have you been banned previously? NO
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? NO
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? I played legitimately always, this was my first time
    7. When was your account created? July 2013, maybe

8. Pressure

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)?
      RS3, F2P, Perm ban.

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used?
      Prime Runespan for 4 hours.

3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
      None.

4. Have you been banned previously?
      No.

5. Were you 'suicide' botting?
      No, but I was afk for that period (4 hours).

6. Did you play legitimately in between botting?
      No.

7. When was your account created?
      3 day old account.

Can anyone provide an argument to prove that runemate isn't detectable?

How does runemate not leave a "signature" that can be detected as it interacts with the client?

9. idntwnagrind

been botting on my account for a year with no ban, botting on other accounts for few months got banned... i really think it's to do with the bot you're using and runespan is a super highly detected ban area

10. Pressure

Yeah, so it can be detected. It is not "undetectable" like the developers and customers advertise, unless they are playing a game of semantics.

Proof is that the account got banned. If I played the game without scripts bots in a "bot hotspot" for 4 (or more) hours, I wouldn't have got banned.

11. Sajiboy

Your Logic is flawed, or your wording is misrepresenting.
    The Client isn't really detectable, so when you say Runemate, it sounds like you're talking about the client, not the bot.

12. ursmoked

Alright sucks to be here, but it was bound to happen. I've been botting on one account since March every day for 3-6 hours a day, sometimes more. It is my only account and my main. Just got a 1 day ban. I have been very vigilant about my process. I haven't been botting during Jagex office hours, I check the forums everyday to check if other people have been banned to see if I need to lay low. I only used free scripts bots and I'm confident the one that got me banned was aAgility on OSBOT since I use both clients. I was asking for it with agility. What surprised me was that I used that same script bot from 1-65 agility in a span of 3 months in hour intervals.

Also, I need to add that my membership ran out and I had to buy another month manually from the website yesterday. Maybe they take a look at fresh subscribed memberships for bots? Who knows, but the coincidence is there. I should have been banned earlier guys.... trust me.

On the bright side I achieved 4 99's and achieved 90 slayer. Quested the hell out of the account with all the supplementary stats botted and I dont really NEED to bot anymore. I thank this community and all the free script bot makers for getting me back into runescape - because I would never in my life spend the actual hours to get these stats. Cheers.

2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Prime NMZ - Regal mining (haven't used these in weeks) - AND I need to add various scripts bots on OSBOT
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Active OSBOT user. I have been banned using tribot and rsbuddy nearly 8 years ago. I also was banned in 2014, 2016, and 2017 fairly quickly. This was my longest run
    4. Have you been banned previously? Yes
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes

Be safe guys <3

Rlbsumi and Negrita like this.
  13. Negrita

Higher level agility is asking for a ban unfortunatly.
    Good luck with the account. Seems your off to a good start!

ursmoked likes this.
  14. Rlbsumi

Wow! You got a lot out of it, great job!

15. pistols777

Hi all,

Sucks that I was banned I spent many legit hours but I possibly did get a little carried away towards the end. Well time to wait for osrs to release on ios or start again now via pc but I am contemplating taking the risk now that my ip is compromised.
    Let me break it down for you all.
    • What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    • What bots on RuneMate have you used? Prime Pest Control By Party (Lite & Paid), Awesome Gilded Altar, Prime Wintertodt, Zylski Wintertodt, Lite Fisher, Storm Baxtorian, Maxifisher, Regal Agility & a few more but only slightly.
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    • Have you been banned previously? Nope
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? No.
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, I enjoy questing, pvming, and bsing around...
    • When was your account created? almost 4 years ago or 3.

Rlbsumi likes this.
  16. x0hhx

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Almost too many to name, mostly just testing which bots were best before starting sessions. Apex Crabber, Quick Cooks, Maxi Fletcher, Negritas Alcher, Mmaakiels Fletcher, Regal Woodcuter, to name the ones I mainly used.
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously?No I have not
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Never did I bot more than an 8 hour period(weekends)
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, I would do slayer often, as well as quest and clue scrolls, among many other pointless adventures that included pking and hanging out at the GE
    7. When was your account created? 02\01\2018

17. Serthure

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    • What bots on RuneMate have you used? Quantum Abyss Crafter
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    • Have you been banned previously? Never
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? I botted for about 14 hours with random breaks in between. Total of 2 nights and 3 days.
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? Aside from checking G.E., I did not.
    • When was your account created? 2005.

18. BarrowB

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)?: OSRS
    • What bots on RuneMate have you used?: MaxiWoodCutter, LiteFisher, RegalFishingandCooking, RegalMining, AlphaCombat
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?: none
    • Have you been banned previously?: no, first time, first account.
    • Were you 'suicide' botting?: no
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting?: Yes, I did all the f2p quests but for Dragon Slayer
    • When was your account created?: 1 week ago

19. cjmoto7

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)?
      OSRS, F2P, Perm Ban

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used?
      Ultra Tutorial Island, MaxiWoodcutterLITE for max an hour total

3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
      None.

4. Have you been banned previously?
      No.

5. Were you 'suicide' botting?
      No, max 20 mins at a time mostly babysitting.

6. Did you play legitimately in between botting?
      No.

7. When was your account created?
      2 day old account.

Not sure about how undetectable RuneMate is but this Manual ban reason is a little intimidating.

Attached Files:

denniz1998 likes this.
  20. Garless

After how long of bot-fishing would you consider it 'suicide' botting? I've tested a couple patterns lately and both were banned.(karamja)