1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. orbitPI

Hi all

My acct says disabeld I dont know if I shud clike the link investagat or if that will flag all my other accts that boted !?

1)osrs f2p
    2)cow lover and Regal Mining on the acct that is disabeld. Myt have used maxi woodcuter.

I ran thes on other rs accts; apexcooker, cow lover, liteFisher, maxiCooker LITE, maxiFisher, maxiWoodcutter, mmaaikel's firemaker, mmaaikel's smelter BETA, quickCook, quickSmith lite, qve ChickenKiller, Regal flyfishAndCook, and Regal mining. Keep in mind many of thes never got off the ground so not much time testing them.

3)No other programs(bot's)
    4)Never been banned b 4.
    5)Always had brake handeler for the times over night and never let bot run more than 3 hr in the day.
    6)Several times of manual play and muling.
    7)I dont know wen the acct was created maybe 5 mounths ago.

I did not use a vpn. Is it ok to bot with my other accts or is my ip flaged ? Is it safer to use vpn or does it flag the ip ?

#521 orbitPI, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  2. yare

I just want to make a comment not really but I was suiciding on quick miner PRO and I got perm banned on a account that was pretty new not really to mad it happens, but I had been suiciding on a couple fishing ones specifically Prime fishing with no problems. Also had been using a few rock crab slayer ones while at work. Long story short I made anther account to test the mining one sure enough perm banned again. So DO NOT USE IT!!!!

Also always use a VPN while botting it can be the difference of getting your account back or not ;);)

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

You need to keep in mind mining is a far more click intensive activity than fishing.

The more clicks/actions you are performing, the easier it is for patterns to occur.

4. Quadclaws

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Prime Fishing
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No, about 6 hours a day average with breaks inbetween.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? No, but majority of account progress was legitimate.
    7. When was your account created? Over a year ago.

5. Botito

how did you recover your acc? What were your statements or what did you write down for the recovery? Thanks in advance

6. WillofFire94

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? osrs
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Slim Spinner and Mmaaikels Runecrafter
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Rsbot like 6month ago
    4. Have you been banned previously? yeah as stated above
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? well, i ust gave up on rs, and decided to go hard, spun flax for like 8hours today, traded over 1.4m than, 2 more hours and banned
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? i mean its the first time ive played in 6 months, so nah
    7. When was your account created? 2004
    im not even mad tbh, totally worth it, on a side not my os main has been chilling in divine nmz for a bunch of hours now and its still going strong, i might suicide it, WISH ME LUCK SENPAI!!!!!

7. aioqi

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? I used mmaaikel's fletcher
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Only logged once into powerbot but all scripts bots are crap.
    4. Have you been banned previously? No.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Yes/No.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, i was questing yesterday. (got 60 QP)
    7. When was your account created? about 2 years ago, was lvl 3 until few weeks ago when i started botting
    Little more info:
    I only got a 1-day ban from bot busting.
    I botted most skills to 60 last couple weeks, but i was now going hard on fletching. last night i let the bot run and this morning. I got from lvl 25 to 73 in less than 24 hours. But i also noticed i got banned at 1.030.000 xp. I was thinking maybe runescape bot busting checks your account if you gain more than 1m xp in a skill in less than 24 or 48 hours!

side question, would i still be able to bot on this account (obviously not making this mistake again) ?

8. WillofFire94

i have an account that has had its 1 day ban. ive had it botting for litterally 40hours in 3 days, still not banned :D and no breaks

9. aioqi

Very nice! will try to bot aswell again, but i'll try to switch it up now and not go above 1m exp in 24 hours. goodluck to you my man

10. MattSr

1. What game mode? OSRS
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Alpha Fighter, Regal Mining, Mmaaikel's Smelter BETA
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, mostly getting from place to place and a few questing runs. Occasionally mining/fighting legitimately
    7. When was your account created? Jeez... maybe 10 years ago. Didn't start playing OSRS on it until 11NOV. Was banned 13NOV.
    8. Extra Info: I was using Mmaaikel's Smelter BETA when I got banned. (Happened to be looking at the screen when the ban happened, not sure if that means that it was the cause of the ban or not.)

11. dsmith

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)?OSRS
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Quantum wood cutting
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, quests as well as clue scrolls and legitimate training of skills

12. dino_baldo

dino_baldo A Bald Dinosaur

If it's any consultation, one reason may be that you were under new player monitoring. This condition applies to players that just finished tutorial island within a few days, just the same as players which were absent for an extended period of time. You'll notice that the person that was banned before you mentioned that he was level 3 until using the client. And before him, that player was absent for 6 months. There are many reasons why and some are seemingly random but among advice that I could give to avoid detection would be at least a week of legitimate play if new or returning from an extended period of inactivity.

13. Lillemats

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Mainly Regal Mining, and Quantum Woodcutter (and some chicken killer)
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? used powerbot on different accounts MANY years ago
    4. Have you been banned previously? Nope
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? a little, well the accounts that got banned. hadnt been used much for a while. but where played legit inbetween sessions. also it was only a few hours a day.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes, meybe about 3-4 hour botting and 1-2 hour legit play ea day.
    7. When was your account created? YEARS ago
    next is like to point out that it was 3 accounts who got banned running "regal mining" today. they where all kinda lowbie, but was played legit to. had been inactive for a little while before going strong again tho. they might have picked up on it due to the bots crashing in the bank area sometimes. but they where mostly under supervision so they would not be standing there for long. i know for a fact that it might be due to inactivity for a while before comming back. but figured iitt might help with the info :)

14. The Low Sol

So two accounts got banned in less than a week, my main and my pure mage... here they are

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? ALPHA FIGHTER
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? NONE
    4. Have you been banned previously? NO
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? NO, 8-10 hours then legit for a few hours then logged off for 6-8 hours (got banned while leveling magic)
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes
    7. When was your account created? Over 10 years ago but a month ago in OSRS

and my other account

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? ALPHA FIGHTER, PRIME FISHING LEGACY
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? NONE
    4. Have you been banned previously? NO
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? NO, botted for 4 hours last night before getting the boot
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, haven’t botted in two days and been working on quests
    7. When was your account created? 10+ years ago but month or so on OSRS
    Kinda disappointed and don’t really want to make another account to just get banned again. What else could i be doing wrong to cause this? Bot runs smooth with no lags. Are they not setup to do mini games or the special event things that pop up?

15. Psycho69420

1. Whatgame mode (OSRS, RS3)? Osrs
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Mmakiels fletcher (great bot btw), mmakiels runecrafter (pretty sure this is the one that did it), just about all of the fishing bots (most of them break at some point I was looking for one that didn't), and an agility one I dont remember the name.
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None on this acct
    4. Have you been banned previously? Other accounts
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No 8 - 10 hrs sporratically not using the same bot for more than 2 - 3 hrs active in chat
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes
    7. When was your account created? 3 weeks ago

Attached Files:

16. Flutter

Flutter Retired Bot Developer

I'd say RC has the highest ban rate out of any skill botting out there. And personally I don't think either of the two agility bots on here are really safe per se either. Tough luck though.

17. reeknstare

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Only Regal Wintertodt (paid)
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
    4. Have you been banned previously? no
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? no, about 6-8 hours a day with breaks
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes including quests
    7. When was your account created? June 2018

18. Psycho69420

The reason I'm pretty sure is I was babysitting the bot during rc on Thanksgiving did airs and fires perfectly then I moved to minds and my wife needed me for a bit so I figured it was working flawlessly so it shouldn't be an issue, well I come back about 2 hrs later and its sitting outside the edgeville bank doing nothing it had only completed the first run then sat there outside logged in for that entire time, I know it's my own fault but glad it's only a 2 day ban, also as I've had a bunch of bots banned now this is the only one to not be perm banned and its 1 of 2 things I can speculate about, 1 is that after the first 3 days I played legit for a few days working on att str and def then back to heavy botting, or 2 is that I've actually spent real money on this acct to give it membership. I'm leaning on the membership but like I said it's only my speculation.

19. Reidyy89

--- Double Post Merged, Dec 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 4, 2018 ---
    • What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    • What bots on RuneMate have you used? Divine Magics Lite, Divine Theiever Lite, Mmaaikel's Fletcher, Silence Blast Furnace, Regal Motherloade and Regal Cooker.
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    • Have you been banned previously? First Time
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? No, only have the one account
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? only for a couple hours, i played botted for about 12 hours, had it turned off for 12 hours, played for 2 hours then was botting, about an hour and a half later i was ban.
    • When was your account created? Yonks ago id say like 15 years ago, but only come back when OSRS hit mobile phone

20. Flutter

Flutter Retired Bot Developer

>Silence Blast Furnace,

Did you read the thread for that bot? It has been abandoned for ages with a nearly guaranteed ban rate.