1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. xenaris

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Prime NMZ, Prime hunter, Prime Fishing and the culprate (i think) Silence's Blast Furnace
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? NONE
    4. Have you been banned previously? nope
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Nope 2-4 hours of total botting a day, switching skills around every hour with a lot of legit playing in between
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes, a lot
    7. When was your account created? 2016
    GF 1700 total main with 100 mil bank. Time to go from scratch :)

2. Flutter

Flutter Retired Bot Developer

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Prime NMZ
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Nope. One session 4 hours long. And banned a few days later
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, I play legit more than I bot
    7. When was your account created? 2008

3. sampsonzak

Haven't been banned yet (touch wood, hopefully stay that way..)

But what bans are people getting? If it's your first offense is it 2 day bans, or permanent? Or does it vary?

Botted on my main a couple years ago and got that banned.. Started botting a new account 1 month ago and it's going well.. ~3 hours botting, have a break and then use a different script bot or do a quest or two.. never bot during the night, 10hrs maximum per day playtime..

4. panleaf

Nothing suspicious here carry on

Swatarinaess likes this.
  5. astroboy

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Pretty much all prime bots and some new released ones, too many to name.
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Used powerbot for RC and got a two day ban very soon after.
    4. Have you been banned previously? Yes, permanently on a main with 400m bank 1900 total, 230 QP
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? After my 2 hours ban I botted 6-8 hours a day. On the day of my ban I used regal tithe farm for 11 hours.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes
    7. When was your account created? 5 months before the ban
    now i only gold farm with my monster pc and pray to elmo for better luck and less greedyness i.jpg

6. Dwapking

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Regal agility/Mmaaikel's essence miner
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? no
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes, more than actual botting
    7. When was your account created? Last week
    This was on a ironman account. I botted agility and mining pure essence max 3-5 hours a day with lots of legitimate playing in between. I did leave regal agility on for 5 hours straight during the night once (which is what prompted the ban imo). The weird thing was that i logged in the next day and played for 5min until the system logged me out and presented me with a 2-day ban (makes me think it's a ban wave). Yet the evidence type is a Jagex Moderator Comment (makes me think it's a manual ban).

7. Mr Daniel Booth

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? RS3
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? MAXIPRAYER
    4. Have you been banned previously? NOPE
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? NO
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? YES
    7. When was your account created? 2004

8. ILoveTurtleSnacks

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? NONE.
    • Have you been banned previously? NO, fresh accounts.
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? No, did 2-3 hours a day on the accounts. Made 10 accounts, all permed on different ip-adresses.
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? No.
    • When was your account created? A week ago.

9. biggestgay

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? MaxiMonks (Botted until ban), ChickenKiller, Quantum Woodcutting Lite
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Nop
    4. Have you been banned previously? No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    7. When was your account created? ~1 and a half years ago

10. AxeHandle

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)?
      OSRS
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used?
      Regal Motherload Beta (About 10 minute on this account) and Alpha fighter (about an hour) both were babysat. I tried a few other scri.pts as well, but none were more than about 10 minutes while watching. 95% of the play was manual as I wanted to build the account a bit first.

3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
      Osbot as well, I ran it once via injection, stopped, than ran it via mirroed. About 2-3 days before ban

4. Have you been banned previously?
      Not on this account or IP. Used openVPN on a VPS. Fresh windows install on a spare laptop.

5. Were you 'suicide' botting?
      No, however I did manually play a LOT. I seriously did a lot in the first 2 days of this account. Also notable I did buy gold on this account (membership through bond as well). I bought 50m from a seller and transferred 35m to another account. The other account is not banned. "detected illegal software" was reason given

6. Did you play legitimately in between botting?
      Yes.
    7. When was your account created?
      2 Days ago.

#570 AxeHandle, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  11. Binger9989

I'm convinced they just copy-paste the same bullshit into the comment for every ban. At best they look over everything caught by their systems for false positives. If they did go around banning people manually, there wouldn't be so many blatant sub-level 10 bots walking around raking in millions a day. I can hardly find an open world to farm many things these days

12. DimitriSkynov

13. sixcentz

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Alpha agility, quickerminerpro & divine masterfarmer (Only started botting a week ago, alpha agility last bot I used.
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Botted Maxed zerker 99sum/pray/dung in 2011 , then Maxed 99 attack 1 defence pure (current build) when OSRS was first released both times 100% suicide botted not a single ban..powerbot & tribot probably another one.. Not bagging this bot best one that I could find just not as easy to get away with it as it used to be.
    4. Have you been banned previously? No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? 5 hours a day average
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Spoke to friends while botting occasionally.
    7. When was your account created? 2006
    2 day ban which is what I expected els wouldn't have dared botting this account, won't be botting it again.

#573 sixcentz, Mar 21, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  14. dasgleef

Banned on two accounts. I'm assuming the first ban led to me being watched, then they watched the second account for a couple of days to catch me slippin'. Used the RC bots on the main account that was banned 3-4 days ago, and exclusively used prime NMZ on the account banned today.
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Prime NMZ, Prime Abyss RC, Atlas Lavas
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? Main got banned, then other account was banned 3 days later
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No, 6ish hours/day w/ breaks
    7. When was your account created? Both over 2 yrs ago

15. blinky2019

16. vashanddou

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? FIsher Lite, Regal Agility, Smart Agility
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Simba
    4. Have you been banned previously? Yes 5 years ago, at a different address. (I'm on a new PC built 1 month ago and new house with new ISP)
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? 8 hours two accounts a day
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Nope lol
    7. When was your account created? A year ago

Update only the account I was botting agility on is banned.

#576 vashanddou, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  17. Zantaryan

Did you get to seers at all?

18. vashanddou

I went from Falador to Seers, banned at 69 agility started at 50.

19. Zantaryan

Most posts I have seen get their ban on Seers :/
    Bad luck bro :/

20. Travisw

Because the routing at seers needs a serious re work.. the client takes a different route back from the end of the course compared to every player and mis clicks a couple times as well making very patternable mistakes. I’ve watched it and thought this is going to get me banned and sure shit, it did.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2019, Original Post Date: May 3, 2019 ---

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? I have tried a few bots out but the bots I used for more than a few hours are Prime Hunter, Divine Magic, Mak Agility, Prime Pest..
    I must say this ban is for sure not from Prime hunter. I have used that since I joined here and not much lately, not issues there. I think what got me was the client pathing at Seer's village using the Private Agility script bot, not the script bot itself.
    Either that or Divine magic was acting up, I left that on to finish up 3k alchs and it was alching like once every few minutes for 6 hours, which was just two days ago.
    1. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? No.
    2. Have you been banned previously? No.
    3. Were you 'suicide' botting? No. If I ever botted at night it was with a timer set for a max of 4 hours, more likely 2-3. I probably botted at most 6 hours in one day and I was never very consistent, there was weeks where I would only bot once in the whole week or none at all.
    4. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, In the past month I have gotten 80 farming, probably 30-40QPs, all the combat was by myself.
    5. When was your account created? Years ago, just started playing again about 2 months ago, played for the first 2 weeks without even looking at botting, then started getting into botting, in the past month and a half I have botted for about 110-120 hours total only using scripts bots that cost $, thinking it would be safer. Moral of the story, watch your bots, don't set them to go overnight. Talk to people while botting and if you really care about your account then pause the scripts bots and play legit for a few, then hit play and so on.

Zantaryan likes this.