1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. Sab

Sab

If you got banned just this morning, maybe it was because you were botting right after the OSRS update? My ban occured at the same time (noob mistake that I'll never make again, though luckily it was my alt that got banned)...

2. MrSaiyanfresh

nah man wasn't anywhere near the osrs update, only updates i got were for runemate client, first one was at login but the next one was after i got banned, as stated above it said something about a handshake to OSRS client and my bot had stopped ( Divine Magics Lite ) so as per normal i thought okay maybe the update wasn't 100% and this is like a patch so to speak. But as i went to log into OSRS i was hit with the banned notice...coincidence? anyways going to stop botting now...got through most of the hard annoying parts haha :) now to reap on my rewards
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 29, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 29, 2019 ---
    How are most banned handed out, may i ask? Ive asked playerbase and most of them seem to think it's a manual ban, ive even watched a friends alt get banned doing lobbies in F2P karamja, that was done by a Mod on the spot.

I only enquire about your knowledge on that matter as i was in my house on build mode with my portal locked so totally isolated, unless a mod can tell im in my house and somehow came in a banned me?. But i not sure how that would be possible....it also stated in my notice that they detected 3rd party software, so if the client is okay...any clue to how i got banned?.

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

If we knew every single detail of how people get banned we would prevent that in the first place.
    And we know pretty little about the exact scenarios, could have been dozens of different causes.

4. lupuruf

got banned after 2 days of using runemate… is is even worth botting at all??

5. MrSaiyanfresh

i wouldn't bother, thought if i took every precaution possible AND more id be safe as runemate client claims undetectable and more, BOY was i wrong, unless you are a gold farmer dont even bother some authors wont take responsibility for their bots not working and taking money, others wont even accept their bot is detectable. RUNEMATE/SPECTRE is detectable anyone on this site who say's otherwise is LYING, manual bans are the most common yes but JAGEX also have an automated bot checking system which i was caught by in an impossible place to receive a manual ban.

Now how does one get caught by an automated bot watch system if the client is undetectable, because it is far from it and no one here will admit to that!, bye runemate i regret ever giving you money for your false promises and may even be seeking legal action against you as you provided false advertising for your product.
    >
    PEACE OF MIND

As the premier bot client we provide wide support for both the RuneScape game types:
    RuneScape 3 (RS3) and Old School RuneScape (OSRS or 07RS). Level away with the confidence that this bot client was built from the ground up with security & undetectability as the priority.< THIS IS FALSE AND IS DETECTABLE TO JAGEX AUTOMATED BOT WATCH SYSTEMS, FURTHER DENYING OF THE FACT WILL ONLY MAKE MATTERS WORSE.

6. entrypoint

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)?
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used?
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
    4. Have you been banned previously?
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting?
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting?
    7. When was your account created?
    1 osrs
    2 litefisher
    3 nexus
    4 yes on 2 accounts one just started Fishing and one lvl 53 combat
    5 yes for 3 days
    6 no
    7 when i started

auxi likes this.
  7. auxi

Hey bro. Maybe it was a delayed ban from your nexus days?

Savior likes this.
  8. entrypoint

Nope New accounts.

9. Sab

Sab

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Various, but only Prime Zulrah the last 1-2 months before ban.
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? Yes, 3 day ban
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, it was a legit main account, stats in everything and over 200 quest points.
    7. When was your account created? 2 years ago
    Five people on the Prime Zulrah page seem to have got banned at the same time as me. It's not a coincidence.

10. andrew564

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Prime Zulrah v1.0.18.3
    4. Have you been banned previously? no
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? no
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes
    7. When was your account created? 16years ago

11. MangoFAM

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Regal Wintertodt
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None on this account
    4. Have you been banned previously? Not this account & different IP
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Nope
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Not much
    7. When was your account created? 2017

12. Outcasted

Perhaps it's like some people say that some bots will practically make you begging for ban since I strongly doubt every botwriter knows what they are doing exactly.

I playey RS3. This is now my third account that has been banned in about a months time. First account had been running almost all stats using runemate, but then after that acc got banned and I made a new one (using vnp) which got banned pretty much directly, and the third I created lasted about 2-3 days until I got banned after using yui woodcutter or something like that.

But since I really hardcore-botted on my first accout (like suicidebotting 24/7) and didnt get banned for over a year. So it's like something has been changed by Jagex to make it more detectable or easier for them to notice botting.

Right now I dont know what I should do.. It feels like if I make a new account I will only get banned before I even have reaced lvl 20 in any skill..

13. andrew564

Nothing to do with that older accounts like your first account aren't moderated as strictly as new fresh accounts no? don't bot accounts that have less than 30-50hours played time, they're obviously monitoring them more closely to stop bot farms from appearing overnight

14. BootySnatcher

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? APEX FISHER
    4. Have you been banned previously? No.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Maybe
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, i have 160+ QP
    7. When was your account created? Long time ago.
    I NEED A REFUND ON THE UNSPENT MONEY IN MY WALLET.

15. Jhinn

xd

16. andrew564

My guy, if you wasnt previously banned and the account is as old as you say it is, you're only on a 2 day ban, stop your crying and make a alt to spend the rest of your wallet money on earning you some RSGP

17. ksskull

" were you suicide botting ? maybe " lol kinda says it all

18. Seraphane

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? -RS3
    • What bots on RuneMate have you used? -AlphaSafecracker and QuantumHallOfMemoriesPRO
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? -N/A
    • Have you been banned previously? -Yes, Macroing Minor ban back in August 2017 that was expired
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? -No, I would bot anywhere between 1-8 hours a day, and it varied.
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? -Yes, I was working on quests and such.
    • When was your account created? -My account was created sometime back in late 2005.

19. shadowedkills

Acc Info:

So this account was going to be a mage tank and then i decided that was dumb and turned it into a blue dragon killer. Well I wasnt making as much as I'd like so I stopped playing it for a long while (maybe 2 months). Then I got it mems and started testing out bots from all kinds of sites. OSBot was the one that fucked my account. Its the only bot I ever used on that account and it was a free fishing bot that got me from 1-46 fishing and I was banned within 20 hours of using the bot. I have since deleted OSBot as the Prime Hunter bot I've been using on RuneMate works, works well, and I haven't been caught yet. I am taking random breaks on those accounts used. (Time/Time of breaks is random as well as how long I bot for). Hopefully this helps anyone. <3

We'd love to know more about your ban, so if you do choose to post about your ban, please include the following information in your post:
    1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? - OSRS
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? - None
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? - OSBOT
    4. Have you been banned previously? - Not that account, but yes.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? - Don't know what that is, I assume botting for like 10+ hours a day. (no)
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? - Yes i had full CW gear, some quests done, 74 magic, base skills were worked/touched at least once except farming/agil
    7. When was your account created? Close to a year ago but I'd say 8 months at the least.

20. rudras

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? - OSRS
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? - Divine Magics Lite
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? - None
    4. Have you been banned previously? - No.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? - No
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? - Yes, I was always following, never used without me being on the computer and used for work reasons
    7. When was your account created? 2 months.
    @edit
    I forgot to mention that I bought member to lower the odds but to no avail.