1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carbon Slayer [Dev Thread]

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RyanTest, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Zyzz

Fk. I'm not awake yet. :oops:

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Yes exactly, now imagine if it is a pain in the ass for you as a player, how much more a pain in the stinker it is to automate this.
    Sure, a bot that just blindly goes to the bank, restocks on food, and gets another slayer task would be easy, but there is so much more to it.

3. Zyzz

I'm aware that it's a pain in the ass to write it. That's why I suggested MTA or Barrows over Slayer, but all the hard work required for a slayer bot would still result in some mad bank being made. Everyone would use it :p And it could be super expensive.

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

That's true. Tbh it also depends a lot on how you design the slayer bot as the developer. Planning it well enough can save a lot of frustration when mapping out all the different tasks.
    Once the slayer bot is pretty much done and only needs to be maintained it definitely would pay off. (@Qosmiof2)

Zyzz likes this.
  5. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

it's a lot of fun to see these complicated actions work out! And tho it can be very frustrating when every feature brings on a series of bugs, it's pretty rewarding. the fact that i've never coded before in my life makes this even more an accomplishment ;)

Savior likes this.
  6. sickness0666

I love how this thread for someone elses plan ed bot has turned into an update and discussion thread for 2 other bots :p

tyb51, Zyzz and Qosmiof2 like this.