1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Tempoross 1.6.7

Quell the storm, get the pet!

1. Sll

Sll

Runs great, hit with a ban after 2 days though.

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm a bit surprised as this bot seems to get very few bans honestly. How much did you use Cuppa Tempoross, and have you used any other bots recently/how much? Just curious

3. CrayonEater

Hey there, it's been great so far! However, one minor thing I noticed is that if I start the bot with a rope already in my inventory, it will say "dropping extra rope" and drop the only rope I have in my inventory, and also not pick up another. It causes me to get hit by the colossal wave if I don't see it happen, and it also looks pretty sketch to just be randomly dropping the only rope I have in my inventory. Not sure how worth it is looking into for, but just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks!

4. CuppaJava

Just to clarify, do you have full spirit angler outfit? Since the spirit angler outfit counts as a rope when worn, the bot will drop the rope then.

If not, this is likely a temporary client bug that can be fixed by either restarting both osrs & runemate.

CrayonEater likes this.
  5. CrayonEater

Wow, I learned something new today! I had no idea it counted for a rope. I just got the full outfit last night, so that makes sense. Thanks again! Keep up the excellent work.

CuppaJava likes this.
  6. CuppaJava

7. KotchNo

its safe to use on update 09/09/21?

8. CuppaJava

Just tested it on my main, it seems to be fine to me. As always after game updates please both OSRS & Runemate before continuing botting.

KotchNo likes this.
  9. O.G Botter

O.G Botter Runemate Credits Guru

Been using Cuppa's tempoross script bot on and off for some time now...

Got to say probably the least banable bot i've found so far, if you want to feel safe when botting then this script bot is the way to go, perfect little script bot to use in between using more banable scripts bots to try give your account some "legit play" because honestly, the ban rate here is that good!

Much love as always to Cuppa for providing us with a bot we can truly sit back and relax while using as I've never seen a ban from it after some big hours of use!

KotchNo and CuppaJava like this.
  10. CuppaJava

11. tertsa112

This wont work since 20.10.2021 runescape update came, lost like 1 euro because this wont climb to ship and wont do anything when i manually press it to climb it to ship.. FIX IT PLS!

12. CuppaJava

Hey! Sorry for the delayed reply, but this wasn't a bug with my bot specifically. All of Runemate was broken earlier today due to today's game update. That being said, the Runemate admins have updated the client and all bots should be fully functional again! Please restart osrs & Runemate to continue botting.

tertsa112 likes this.
  13. hawkeyes

I'm not sure if its just me but when running it seems to be idling a lot before doing anything else? for example when its fished a full pack and cooked them it will idle for a while then go onto the ship and idle again before launching them...

14. CuppaJava

I haven't seen this happen, but as no one else has mentioned this to me it's probably caused by some weird temporary Runemate bug. Often these types of bugs will fix themselves by restarting osrs/runemate, maybe restarting your pc. If not, I'm not totally sure what would cause this for you.

15. hawkeyes

figured it out, it was some software on my gaming laptop that is supposed to boost applications, but for some strange reason it slowed Runemate down

CuppaJava likes this.
  16. delta

@CuppaJava I know there is always a risk of getting banned, but would you say this is one of your safest bots your opinion? You said several people have made it top the top page hiscores running almost 247? If it was your account is there an ideal setting you would run it for every other day? Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking about running it 4-6 hours a day with a breaks and maybe 1-2 hours of normal playtime on other skills. Thoughts?

#76 delta, Nov 3, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  17. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

The ideal break timing is to mirror how you would legit play the task not how everyone else does it... (Following others setups leads to quicker bans by pattern recognition)

18. CuppaJava

As Dark Sage said I'd just recommend mirroring a similar play/break style that you think you'd do, at least hypothetically.

Back when this bot was released, people were running it like crazy and only getting manually banned when they reached the top of the highscore list. That being said I think jagex has collected a bit more tempoross bot data by now (not just mine, but on the activity in general), so I don't want to make people too overconfident on it. It's still definitely one of the safer bots though, relatively speaking. But as you said there is always a risk.

I don't really think there's such thing as "ideal settings", but when I was running this on my account I went with long-ish playtime and long-ish breaks, relative to the default break handler.

Roughly speaking, that sounds likely fine to me. But yeah, always a risk :p

delta likes this.
  19. CuppaJava

#79 CuppaJava, Nov 5, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  20. HeadgyHog

Working great boss! Been using this a bit almost every day for over a week with custom personal breaks setup . Working as intended beautifully. Tyvm and keep up the great work.

CuppaJava likes this.