1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine Master Farmer 2.0.3

Who's picking the herbs now?

1. Overwatch

Bugs : After going inside the draynor bank area , it takes too long to open the bank.

Suggestion : After going to the bank , use shift click to drop seeds or dump the inventory in the bank.

Can you at "Logout after" X hours X mins.

#21 Overwatch, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  2. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes first banking sesh takes longer than the rest. I will look at adding that

3. Josh93

Put it on in the morning then came home from work and it had done 2 pickpockets in 12 hours but still had my account logged in, wasted money. needs a failsafe to stop the bot when it hasn't done any pickpockets within a time period. I will be surprised if my account is not banned by the morning with it just walking around doing nothing for 12 hours.

4. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There is a fail-safe.

Post your logs.

5. bg1234

Can you update the bot to make the dropping either random (where the master farmers are) or at the bank stall? Every time I checked the bot it was dropping in a weird location in the bank, and this could lead to unwanted suspicion or detection.

Alternatively, could you make where the bot drops seeds random ? For instance something like
    If(num_unwanted > user_designated value)
    drop seeds
    end

Forgive my lack of experience in coding, I only know some C++/matlab code.

6. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It does both currently. Sometimes it will drop at the farmer, sometimes at bank, sometimes both depending on a bunch of different conditions.

I can add in a few random drops as well, will come in the next update.

7. bg1234

Also, I noticed that the delay after the stun before pick pocketing again might not be long enough. Have you set the delay to be within the normal human reaction timing? If not, maybe adding a "random" number generator (without patterns occuring quickly) between the normal response rate could help avoid detection.

8. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The delay has a minimum of how long the stun lasts, with other added things in that may delay it longer (but never shorter). I'll double check that as well, thanks.

9. Josh93

Here's the log

Attached Files:

10. SFBDaBot

SFBDaBot Guy who knows things

Just wanted to report the newest RuneMate update seems to have broken this bot.

It kept withdrawing Cowhide and my Ensouled Imp Heads instead of wine.
    When I paused the bot and manually withdrew the wine and went to the farmers, the bot stood there still trying to get wine, and then crashed.

11. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Okay, will have to wait until the RM client updates. Please post logs as well.

12. Futurama

Not withdrawing anything from bank, not even opening bank, runs to master farmer, follows him with camera but never actually pickpocketing him
    progress tab just shows "Currentley Status: Pickpocketing farmer.

Tried master farmer in ardy and draynor both don't work.

13. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can you post your logs
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 23, 2018 ---
    @ddCool can you get me those logs? I am running it with no problem right now in both locations.

14. Nkedfoxy

It keeps getting stock at bank, withdraws then get stuck, times dont withdraw, takes too long to open bank...
    i have wasted over $.30 restarting the bot... seriously such a flaw payments! and i got charged 2x for 1 hour on 3 bots! so many transactions going to your bot flaw payments making me pay everytime bot stops. idk how to get logs btw. new to this... but im wasting my money and not getting what im paying for!

Attached Files:

• ss.JPG
      ss.JPG
      File size:
      34.8 KB
      Views:
  15. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey, the way the payments are setup is described in the FAQ section here: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ
    I don't control how often you are billed, that is by site. Feel free to have a look through the thread. It will describe if/how/when you will be charged and what could cause you to pay more than you expect. If you feel like you have been wrongfully charged multiple times (not of your fault, aka not by restarting the bot over and over) then post in that thread with proof and if it is verified as a flaw I can refund ya for it.

As for you wasting money, there is a lite version of the bot that you should use to test everything out prior to buying. That version is free. I recommend doing that whenever using ANY premium bots.

Apart from that, you are saying it gets stuck at the bank. Doing what? Is it depositing or withdrawing? Is it just sitting there when it arrives at the bank? What does the status say? How long are you waiting before you determine it is stuck and press the stop button? There's a lot of info here that would help me isolate the problem. You're saying that one time it gets stuck at the bank, the next it withdraws, and then after that it doesn't? You should post your logs, and hopefully I can determine if there is a problem and what the problem may be, or if it is due to user error/misconception.

As for refunds outside of accidental overcharge, if you post your logs for each session along with screenshots of the wallet (with your name included in the wallet screenie, the one you posted doesn't include it), I will take a look at each session for ya. If the error is caused on my behalf or due to the bot malfunctioning, I'll refund you.

@Nkedfoxy your logs should be at C:\\Users\User\RuneMate\logs\

#35 Serene, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  16. Nkedfoxy

This is the issue i have... keeps stopping on the bank i have stop n bot so many times loosing money because of this already.

i upload 1 page of repeats transaction. im only using 1 bot today.. and spended alot stoping n starting.

Attached Files:

#36 Nkedfoxy, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  17. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Serene updated Divine Master Farmer with a new update entry:

Divine Master Farmer v1.0.7 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 24, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 24, 2018 ---
    @Nkedfoxy all of those sessions from the RM wallet will have different logs. I need all of them. If you are constantly stopping and starting the bot, then that is user error (unless the bot has crashed) and yes it will constantly charge you for that. You are charged each hour up to that hour OR until you stop the bot, per session. So if you run a session, press stop, and then start it again within 30 seconds, you are charged twice. That's in the FAQ I posted in the last message. If these are from one session each, then you should post in that FAQ thread with a screenshot of your sessions usage for the bot (from the usage stats panel on RM website) to back it up and explain that you are being overcharged. If someone can verify that you are for sure being overcharged by the system and not through start/stopping or any other cause, I can go ahead and refund then.

Can you post the complete log? If the bot has stopped at 31:31 like it shows in the file you attached, then it looks like a crash happened or you pressed 'stop' or closed the client. I will need you to post the Spectre logs along with the master farmer logs for each of these sessions you are mentioning.

Also one of the sections you have highlighted has divine master farmer charging you once, then another bot charging you twice not divine master farmer.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 24, 2018 ---
    @Nkedfoxy any update on those logs (spectre and master farmer)?

18. Nkedfoxy

due to same bug, i just moved to another client. will not be funding this one no more. i found better bot. therefore i dont want to continue with refund, instead i just went to another client.

19. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sounds good

20. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)