Divine Master Farmer 1.1.22

Who's picking the herbs now boy?

1. Serene
    Runs the pockets of the draynor farmers. With ease.

[​IMG]

Start at bank or at the farmers. Choose whichever food you want, and how many you want to withdraw when banking. If you're healing at the bank, I recommend staying around 5-7 withdraw amount, otherwise ~10 is good. Should get you to your 53 thieving in no time. (Heads up: If you want to avoid getting attacked by market guards, wield a bow without arrows)

Currently Supports:

• Ardougne, Draynor Market & Farming Guild areas supported
    • Intelligent stealing (running from combat; playersensed idling while stunned, etc)
    • Dodgy Necklace Support
      • (Note: It grabs one per inventory. If you would like for the bot to use multiple dodgy necklaces per inventory, please post for support in the thread.)
    • Ability to choose which seeds to drop & which to keep
    • Over 20 food options with detection for food leftovers to drop
    • Ability to run the bot without food
    • Healing at bank before going back to steal
    • Break handling
    • Support for low hp skillers
    • Profit tracking
    • Custom option to stop bot execution when achieving levels
    [​IMG]
    • Randomized Breaks:
      • When using this section, the bot creates a number of randomized breaks that follow within upper and lower thresholds that you have selected.
      • Use this section if you don't want to specify an exact start and end time for your breaks.
      • Minimum Playtime: The minimum amount of time you want the bot to run in game before logging out and taking a break
      • Maximum Playtime: The maximum amount of time you want the bot to run in-game before logging out and taking a break.
      • Minimum Breaktime: The shortest amount of acceptable time you want the bot to spend logged out and taking a break from botting. This is your low limit.
      • Maximum Breaktime: The longest amount of time you want the bot to spend logged out and taking a break from botting. This is your high limit.
      • Amount: The amount of breaks you want the bot to create following the thresholds you have set above.
      • Once all of this is set, press create breaks and you are done!
    • Custom Breaks:
      • When using this section, the bot will create a break with the exact start time and end time (OR length, depending on which add-mode you select) based on the values you input. Use this section if you know you want the bot to run for exactly "x" amount of time and break for exactly "y" amount of time.
      • When selecting the mode "Add direct':
        • Think of this mode as "I want this break to start and end at exact times that I want to put in."
        • Start time: The exact runtime that you want the break to start at. If you enter "00:00:00" the break will start when the runtime is at 00:00:00.
        • End time: The exact runtime that you want the break to end at.
        • If I enter a start time of "03:00:00" and an endtime of "04:15:30" the bot will start and end exactly at those times!
        • Once your settings are selected, press "Add direct" and your break will be added to the list.
      • When selecting the mode "Append to end":
        • MOST PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE USING THIS MODE. SCROLL UP.
        • Think of this mode as "I want to create a break of exactly "x" length, but just want to add it to the end of the list that I already have."
        • Start time: The exact runtime AFTER your last break, when you want your next break to start. Think of this as "how long you want the bot to run after your last break before starting a new one." If your last break ends at "01:00:00" and you select "02:00:00" for append-mode, your next break will start at exactly "02:00:00" (or 2 hours) after the break ending at "01:00:00" (or at exactly "03:00:00".
        • End time: The exact runtime AFTER this specific break STARTS that you want it to end (in reference to the start time). Think of this as "how long do I want this break to run", and add that value to the start time to determine your end time. For example, if I want a break to run for 3hrs and my start time value is "01:00:00", then I would input "04:00:00" (because 01:00:00 + 3hrs is 04:00:00)
        • In short, if you are using this mode you are most likely trying to setting an "exact length" for a new break (after a list full of already created breaks). This is NOT to be thought of as setting an exact start and end time - if you are doing that, use the "add direct" option.
        • Once your settings are selected, press "Append to end" and your break will be added to the END of the list.
    • For bug reports:
      • For every bug report, upload a copy of the follow logs:
        • RuneMate / Spectre Logs
        • Shared Logs
        • Game Logs
        • Bot Logs that match the specific instances you're having issues with (i.e. Divine-###)
        • If RuneMate will not let you upload as .log files, rename them to .txt files or upload them to pastebin.
        • Logs can be found by selecting Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client. They can also be found (on Windows PC) at C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs
      • Describe the problem as much as you can.

• For refunds

• You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
      • You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s).
        • The screenshot should include your username and session transactions to verify that it is you who made the payment.
      • Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.

If you are enjoying my FREE bots or want to support outside of usage payment, feel free to donate: Anything helps!
    [​IMG]
    Thanks (y)
    Rlbsumi and Ziekaat like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Tomas Guillen
    Tomas Guillen
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.22
    Break handling not working- Shift click either- interface bugged canĀ“t see th break handler buttom.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Reload the UI with the UI reload button.

Also, reviews are not for issues or bug reports. Post in the discussion section. Would've taken 2 mins for a response to help you fix it.
  2. who be jagex
    who be jagex
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.22
    First inventory was fine, then got stuck after 8 minutes with the bot status showing as "Waiting until health heals up". I was max health and can't fail master farmers so there was no way for my health to drop in the first place... First time I ever use a premium bot and I wasted my money. Shame.
    1. Serene
  3. jigz2020
    jigz2020
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.21
    Hey mate, Profit tracker is not working, everything else is flawless.. known issue or managed to fix it yet?
  4. Mangoseed
    Mangoseed
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.21
    Have to say, used this bot in the past and now with the new update- I am happy to say Serene's Divine Master Farmer is back on my list to use for thieving. What would make it the number 1 for the thieving bots is to slightly speed up the time it takes to drop the unwanted items in your inventory. Thanks again!
  5. I Am Solo
    I Am Solo
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.20
    Bot works great, however, it did kill my HCIM so beware... That is with me babysitting it and it running flawlessly for many hours on many different days.

So be careful, all may seem well until you are dead.
  6. egger
    egger
    4/5,
    Solid bot, does the job but pathing for Ardy needs work. Walking to the bank and master farmer is weird and sometimes stands outside of the bank for a long period of time doing nothing. Should have the option of withdrawing more dodgy necklace as equipping it when it runs out is already coded.
  7. jigz2020
    jigz2020
    5/5,
    Tbh the best thieving bot I have ever seen, i am currently on 47m thieving xp still no ban. Just a quick one, can you please add "potato cactus seed" in there so it can be dropped? and also when sometimes it randomly picks up wines and jug of water from the nearby stalls, can you also add that in drop list. Sometimes inventory gets full cus of that and i have to pause bot to drop them. Thanks! apart from that. Lovely bot!
  8. mc rich 97
    mc rich 97
    5/5,
    Works great!
  9. tommytta
    tommytta
    1/5,
    After the update character get stuck outside the bank and not getting any food or dodgy necklace in my bank please fix !
  10. murdy
    murdy
    2/5,
    break handler needs a rework, it's probably the worst one I've encountered. The bot does pickpocket and drop well though, had 99 thieving running for a while, doing other hand tasks in between. Unfortunately I didn't jump through the many break handler hoops one time and got banned.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Can you elaborate on how the breakhandler is bad?
      It pretty much offers the most versatility you'll see, with an option to "auto-configure" if you prefer not to specify every little detail.