The All-In-One Magic Training BotBefore running the bot:
Supports all rune and staff combinations, and almost all spells! Rune pouch support has returned!
- Set OSRS hotkeys to default
- Turn off force-menu interaction in the client
- Start with all necessary runes in pack for the first task. If using NPC tasks only, start with all necessary runes in pack for ALL tasks
- [NEW] disable tab collapsing in your OSRS view settings."How do I use this bot?"
Using this bot should be relatively easy. You will need to create and add task(s) of spells that you would like to cast. If you do not know how to cast these spells yourself, or have not looked at a guide to leveling using the spell you may have selected, then please look up a guide. There will be NO REFUNDS given for user error caused by ignorance on how to setup a character to effectively train using a selected spell (for instance, not having at least -65 magic attack when splashing).
When creating a task, select the desired spellbook and spell. If applicable, specify the necessary target in the offered fields. You have two stopping options given for each task, which is located to the right of the main setup area; these are listed as "stopping amount" and "stopping level." If you would like the bot to end a task prior to using all of the items/runes, specify at what level, or after how many casts you would like it to stop. The default is -1, or going until out of supplies for that given task.
After filling out all of the required fields, use the "Add Task" button to add it into your task queue. If one or more fields are missing, the bot will reject your task and prompt you to fill out the required fields. NOTE: Not all tasks can follow after eachother. Please scroll for more information on that.
Once all of your desired tasks are added, press the start button on the UI. If at any point the bot runs out of tasks or doesn't know of any remaining tasks, it will give you up to 30 seconds to add one (pausing does not extend this time). If no task is added after 30 seconds, the bot will end. NO refunds will be given for people who are charged in between hours due to bot stopping from a lack of tasks.
NOTE: The 'Splash' function is for AFK splashing where you are fighting a non-caged NPC that is retaliating against you. If you would like to use the spells to fight a caged/trapped npc, turn 'Splash' OFF.
"How many tasks can I create? What order can tasks go in?"
PRO users are allowed to create as many tasks as they want. LITE users are limited to one task per run.
Rules for tasking:
- All tasks must be on the same spellbook. They cannot be across multiple books.
- NPC casting tasks cannot follow banking tasks.
- NPC casting tasks cannot follow any teleporting tasks.
- Fully implemented break-handler w/ option to choose random breaks (will fill up a whole days worth for ya)
- Unlimited Tasks
- Level 1-6 enchanting (all possibly jewellery)
- Enchanting crossbow bolts (all types)
- All teleports (excluding ape atoll)
- Splashing & normal magic casting:
- All elemental combat spells (strike, bolt, blast, wave)
- Super-heating (all bars)
- High and low level alching
- All combat-lowering spells (e.g. curse, weaken, confuse, stun, enfeeble, etc))
- Stun/alching and various spell/alch combinations
- Only for stat lowering spells & teleports
- Plank-making (all planks)
- Super-glass make (all combinations)
- Humidify (all humidify items supported)
- Tan leather (all dragon-hides supported)
- String jewellery (all jewellery possible)
- Hunter kit
- Spin flax
- Bake Pie
Lite Features:Standard spells:
- Level 2 enchant (emerald amulet only)
- Enchanting Opal Crossbow Bolts
- Weaken, Curse
- Varrock & Camelot teleport
- Super-heat (bronze & iron bar)
- High & Low level alchemy
For either of these, feel free to post on the thread or PM.
- String jewellery (gold amulet (u) only)
- Spin flax (temporarily)
- For bug reports:
- For every bug report, upload a copy of the follow logs:
- RuneMate / Spectre Logs
- Shared Logs
- Game Logs
- Bot Logs that match the specific instances you're having issues with (i.e. Divine-###)
- If RuneMate will not let you upload as .log files, rename them to .txt files or upload them to pastebin.
- Logs can be found by selecting Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client. They can also be found (on Windows PC) at C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs
- Describe the problem as much as you can.
- For refunds
- You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
- You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s).
- The screenshot should include your username and session transactions to verify that it is you who made the payment.
- Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.
Divine Magics Lite 2.7.2
Dumbledore couldn't stand a chance. Gandalf might.