The All-In-One Magic Training BotBefore running the bot:
Supports all rune and staff combinations, and almost all spells! Rune pouch support has returned!
- Set OSRS hotkeys to default
- Turn off force-menu interaction in the client
- Start with all necessary runes in pack for the first task. If using NPC tasks only, start with all necessary runes in pack for ALL tasks
- Disable tab collapsing in your OSRS view settings.
- If using cast/alch combinations, for better exp/hr:
- Adjust your spellbook filter to to only show the relevant spells for your casting (or as little spells as possible)
- Adjust your zoom to be similar to this: Imgur"How do I use this bot?"
Using this bot should be relatively easy. You will need to create and add task(s) of spells that you would like to cast. If you do not know how to cast these spells yourself, or have not looked at a guide to leveling using the spell you may have selected, then please look up a guide. There will be NO REFUNDS given for user error caused by ignorance on how to setup a character to effectively train using a selected spell (for instance, not having at least -65 magic attack when splashing).
When creating a task, select the desired spellbook and spell. If applicable, specify the necessary target in the offered fields. You have two stopping options given for each task, which is located to the right of the main setup area; these are listed as "stopping amount" and "stopping level." If you would like the bot to end a task prior to using all of the items/runes, specify at what level, or after how many casts you would like it to stop. The default is -1, or going until out of supplies for that given task.
After filling out all of the required fields, use the "Add Task" button to add it into your task queue. If one or more fields are missing, the bot will reject your task and prompt you to fill out the required fields. NOTE: Not all tasks can follow after eachother. Please scroll for more information on that.
Once all of your desired tasks are added, press the start button on the UI. If at any point the bot runs out of tasks or doesn't know of any remaining tasks, it will give you up to 30 seconds to add one (pausing does not extend this time). If no task is added after 30 seconds, the bot will end. NO refunds will be given for people who are charged in between hours due to bot stopping from a lack of tasks.
NOTE: The 'Mimic AFK Splash' function is for splashing where you are fighting a non-caged NPC that is retaliating against you. If you are intending to do that, turn the "Mimic AFK Splash" option ON. If you would like to use the spells to fight a caged/trapped npc OR use the spells to actually kill the NPCs, then leave 'Splash' OFF. Also due to recent RS updates, splashing will no longer work near Lumbridge Castle. Please keep that in mind.
"How many tasks can I create? What order can tasks go in?"
PRO users are allowed to create as many tasks as they want. LITE users are limited to one task per run.
Rules for tasking:
- All tasks must be on the same spellbook. They cannot be across multiple books.
- NPC casting tasks cannot follow banking tasks.
- NPC casting tasks cannot follow any teleporting tasks.
- Fully implemented break-handler w/ option to choose random breaks (will fill up a whole days worth for ya)
- Unlimited Tasks
- Level 1-7 enchanting (all possibly jewellery)
- Enchanting crossbow bolts (all types EXCEPT opal dragon are supported)
- All teleports (excluding ape atoll)
- Splashing & normal magic casting:
- All elemental combat spells (strike, bolt, blast, wave, surge)
- All stat lowering Spells (curse, enfeeble, etc.)
- All binds
- Super-heating (all bars)
- High and low level alching
- All combat-lowering spells (e.g. curse, weaken, confuse, stun, enfeeble, etc))
- Stun/alching and various spell/alch combinations
- Only applicable for stat-lower spells, bind spells & teleports
- Plank-making (all planks)
- AFK or manual casting. Manual casting is the default; to enable AFK casting mode, select "AFK Casting" underneath the Text Fields when selecting Plank Make as your task's spell.
- Super-glass make (all combinations)
- Humidify (all humidify items supported)
- Tan leather (all dragon-hides supported)
- String jewellery (all jewellery possible)
- Hunter kit
- Spin flax
- Bake Pie
- Recharge Dragonstone
Lite Features:Standard spells:
- Wind Strike
- Enchanting Opal Crossbow Bolts
- Level 2 enchant (emerald amulet only)
- Weaken, Curse
- Varrock & Camelot teleport
- Super-heat (bronze & iron bar)
- High & Low level alchemy
- String jewellery (gold amulet (u) only)
- Spin flax (temporarily)
- Randomized Breaks:
- When using this section, the bot creates a number of randomized breaks that follow within upper and lower thresholds that you have selected.
- Use this section if you don't want to specify an exact start and end time for your breaks.
- Minimum Playtime: The minimum amount of time you want the bot to run in game before logging out and taking a break
- Maximum Playtime: The maximum amount of time you want the bot to run in-game before logging out and taking a break.
- Minimum Breaktime: The shortest amount of acceptable time you want the bot to spend logged out and taking a break from botting. This is your low limit.
- Maximum Breaktime: The longest amount of time you want the bot to spend logged out and taking a break from botting. This is your high limit.
- Amount: The amount of breaks you want the bot to create following the thresholds you have set above.
- Once all of this is set, press create breaks and you are done!
- Custom Breaks:
- When using this section, the bot will create a break with the exact start time and end time (OR length, depending on which add-mode you select) based on the values you input. Use this section if you know you want the bot to run for exactly "x" amount of time and break for exactly "y" amount of time.
- When selecting the mode "Add direct':
- Think of this mode as "I want this break to start and end at exact times that I want to put in."
- Start time: The exact runtime that you want the break to start at. If you enter "00:00:00" the break will start when the runtime is at 00:00:00.
- End time: The exact runtime that you want the break to end at.
- If I enter a start time of "03:00:00" and an endtime of "04:15:30" the bot will start and end exactly at those times!
- Once your settings are selected, press "Add direct" and your break will be added to the list.
- When selecting the mode "Append to end":
- MOST PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE USING THIS MODE. SCROLL UP.
- Think of this mode as "I want to create a break of exactly "x" length, but just want to add it to the end of the list that I already have."
- Start time: The exact runtime AFTER your last break, when you want your next break to start. Think of this as "how long you want the bot to run after your last break before starting a new one." If your last break ends at "01:00:00" and you select "02:00:00" for append-mode, your next break will start at exactly "02:00:00" (or 2 hours) after the break ending at "01:00:00" (or at exactly "03:00:00".
- End time: The exact runtime AFTER this specific break STARTS that you want it to end (in reference to the start time). Think of this as "how long do I want this break to run", and add that value to the start time to determine your end time. For example, if I want a break to run for 3hrs and my start time value is "01:00:00", then I would input "04:00:00" (because 01:00:00 + 3hrs is 04:00:00)
- In short, if you are using this mode you are most likely trying to setting an "exact length" for a new break (after a list full of already created breaks). This is NOT to be thought of as setting an exact start and end time - if you are doing that, use the "add direct" option.
- Once your settings are selected, press "Append to end" and your break will be added to the END of the list.
- For bug reports:
- For every bug report, upload a copy of the follow logs:
- RuneMate / Spectre Logs
- Shared Logs
- Game Logs
- Bot Logs that match the specific instances you're having issues with (i.e. Divine-###)
- If RuneMate will not let you upload as .log files, rename them to .txt files or upload them to pastebin.
- Logs can be found by selecting Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client. They can also be found (on Windows PC) at C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs
- Describe the problem as much as you can.
- For refunds
- You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
- You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s).
- The screenshot should include your username and session transactions to verify that it is you who made the payment.
- Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.
Divine Magics 2.7.0
Gandalf couldn't stand a chance.