The All-In-One Magic Training BotBefore running the bot:
Supports all rune and staff combinations, and almost all spells! Rune pouch support has been disabled temporarily!
- Set OSRS hotkeys to default
- Turn off force-menu interaction in the client
- Start with all necessary runes in pack for the first task. If using NPC tasks only, start with all necessary runes in pack for ALL tasks"How do I use this bot?"
Using this bot should be relatively easy. You will need to create and add task(s) of spells that you would like to cast. If you do not know how to cast these spells yourself, or have not looked at a guide to leveling using the spell you may have selected, then please look up a guide. There will be NO REFUNDS given for user error caused by ignorance on how to setup a character to effectively train using a selected spell (for instance, not having at least -65 magic attack when splashing).
When creating a task, select the desired spellbook and spell. If applicable, specify the necessary target in the offered fields. You have two stopping options given for each task, which is located to the right of the main setup area; these are listed as "stopping amount" and "stopping level." If you would like the bot to end a task prior to using all of the items/runes, specify at what level, or after how many casts you would like it to stop. The default is -1, or going until out of supplies for that given task.
After filling out all of the required fields, use the "Add Task" button to add it into your task queue. If one or more fields are missing, the bot will reject your task and prompt you to fill out the required fields. NOTE: Not all tasks can follow after eachother. Please scroll for more information on that.
Once all of your desired tasks are added, press the start button on the UI. If at any point the bot runs out of tasks or doesn't know of any remaining tasks, it will give you up to 30 seconds to add one (pausing does not extend this time). If no task is added after 30 seconds, the bot will end. NO refunds will be given for people who are charged in between hours due to bot stopping from a lack of tasks.
NOTE: The 'Splash' function is for AFK splashing where you are fighting a non-caged NPC that is retaliating against you. If you would like to use the spells to fight a caged/trapped npc, turn 'Splash' OFF.
"How many tasks can I create? What order can tasks go in?"
PRO users are allowed to create as many tasks as they want. LITE users are limited to one task per run.
Rules for tasking:
- All tasks must be on the same spellbook. They cannot be across multiple books.
- NPC casting tasks cannot follow banking tasks.
- NPC casting tasks cannot follow any teleporting tasks.
- Fully implemented break-handler w/ option to choose random breaks (will fill up a whole days worth for ya)
- Unlimited Tasks
- Level 1-6 enchanting (all possibly jewellery)
- All teleports (excluding ape atoll)
- Splashing & normal magic casting:
- All elemental combat spells (strike, bolt, blast, wave)
- Super-heating (all bars)
- High and low level alching
- All combat-lowering spells (e.g. curse, weaken, confuse, stun, enfeeble, etc))
- Stun/alching and various spell/alch combinations
- Only applicable for stat-lower spells & teleports
- Plank-making (all planks)
- Super-glass make (all combinations)
- Humidify (all humidify items supported)
- Tan leather (all dragon-hides supported)
- String jewellery (all jewellery possible)
- Hunter kit
- Spin flax
Lite Features:Standard spells:
- Wind Strike
- Level 2 enchant (emerald amulet only)
- Weaken, Curse
- Varrock & Camelot teleport
- Super-heat (bronze & iron bar)
- High & Low level alchemy
For either of these, feel free to post on the thread or PM.
- String jewellery (gold amulet (u) only)
- Spin flax (temporarily)
- For bug reports:
- For every bug report, post a copy of your spectre logs, shared/game logs and bot logs that match the specific instances you're having problems with. Also describe the problem as much as you can.
- Logs are located (on Windows PC) at C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs
- For refunds
- You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
- You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s). The screenshot should include your username and all to verify that it is you who made the payment.
- Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.
Divine Magics 2.3.1
Gandalf couldn't stand a chance.
Scrip works efficiently and smoothly. High alch works well. Spells work well. Teleports work well. Most importantly for all readers, please read all the instructions on the site on how to set up not only the bot but the client as well. I see too many people complaining about errors that are induced by their own negligence. The most important thing you can do is read and try out the lite version so you have some experience on what to do before wasting your money messing around with this one. If there is an error or bug, don't get angry. Copy the log and describe the problem in the bot support section. Serene will get it patched asap. Overall, it is well worth the premium price.
Wow, just wow. This bot is just all around amazing! i've created a zerker a couple weeks ago and needed 94 magic, so decided i would try this out. During the day i've been stun alching for hours with a bit of questing in between, and during the night i either did string amulets or high alched, which both worked flawlessly! got me from 55-94 magic in 5 days, worth every penny! will probably only use serene bots from now on!
High Alchemy spell is absolutely perfect! Used the free version for that and I made my first wallet cash purchase hoping the lunar spells worked as flawlessly. I was disappointed with the Tan Leather spell getting stuck banking at two different locations. If looking to High Alch I do recommend!