Divine Magics 1.2.8

Gandalf couldn't stand a chance.

1. Serene
    The All-In-One Magic Training Bot
    [​IMG]
    Supports all rune and staff combinations, and almost all spells!

(set OSRS hotkeys to default, start with all necessary runes in pack please)

How to use this bot from 1-99 magic (most efficient way):
    Start with enough mind runes, chaos runes to get you from 1-19 magic (~300-400 mind runes, 100 chaos). Turn on level progression and go to any caged monster. Start with wind strike and let the bot level you up through to 19 magic. At 19 magic, switch to splashing with curses until about 43 magic (~2-3k casts?). Allow the bot to superheat iron ore (if you have 15 smithing) to 55 magic, then switch to high alching (or continue superheating for faster xp but more gp loss). At 55+ you can also allow the bot to use various cast/alch combinations (curse/alch+) for faster, cheaper experience. At ~80 magic, either let it stun/alch or switch to stringing jewellery to ~86 magic. If you have lunar diplomacy and dream mentor done, switch to plank making for fast experience and a bit of profit. Otherwise stick with stringing jewellery or stun/alching til 99. Enjoy!

Pro features:
    Fully implemented break-handler w/ option to choose random breaks (will fill up a whole days worth for ya)
    Standard spells:

• Level 1-6 enchanting (all possibly jewellery)
    • All teleports (excluding ape atoll)
    • Splashing & normal magic casting:
      • All elemental combat spells (strike, bolt, blast, wave)
    • Super-heating (all bars)
    • High and low level alching
    • All combat-lowering spells (e.g. curse, weaken, confuse, stun, enfeeble, etc))
    • Stun/alching and various spell/alch combinations
    Lunar spells:
    • Plank-making (all planks)
    • Super-glass make (all combinations)
    • Humidify (all humidify items supported)
    • Tan leather (all dragon-hides supported)
    • String jewellery (all jewellery possible)
    • Hunter kit
    • Spin flax

Lite Features:
    Standard spells:
    • Level 2 enchant (emerald ring only)
    • Weaken, Curse
    • Varrock & Camelot teleport
    • Super-heat (bronze & iron bar)
    • High & Low level alchemy
    Lunar spells:
    • String jewellery (gold amulet (u) only)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. hellokira
    hellokira
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.8
    dont use this for enchanting. got my main banned in 30mins. enchanting rate is too fast. auto detected
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      if you got banned in 30 mins, doubt it was this bot. You've prob been using others as well, sadly.
  2. olearie
    olearie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.7
    Stun alching and used his lite bot for two days. Went from 70-88 magic in less than 2 days so far! Loving it! Will be getting 99 with this bot stun alching
  3. morfect
    morfect
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.6
    SO far so good just wish it did some more anti-ban, camera rotations etc. pausing I know that decreases xp per hr, but would be nice option on/off
  4. Brawls
    Brawls
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.6
    I spent 50.6h on Divine NMZ (Ranged 80->94, HP 78->84) and 19.2h on Divine Magics (Magic 85->94) in the last SEVEN days. And this was straight after a 2-day ban (which I got due to some other free, shitty script I used previously...). But now: 63h/168h - not a SINGLE hiccup. Serene's bots are sooo reliable!!! <3
  5. ctotheodawg
    ctotheodawg
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Sadly the bot has issues with withdrawing resources from the bank. It sits and over and over tries to withdraw items. Cost me about a dollar in credits just trying to get it set up =\
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      That's what the discussion thread is for. Failing to successfully withdraw within the bank is a clouse issue, not a bot issue.
  6. AaronUK
    AaronUK
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    Absolutely Flawless Bot! Works very well! left it running over a long weekend and come back to 99 Magic!
  7. cody121
    cody121
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Bot works good for about 10 minutes then highlights the item and doesn't work, have been having this problem repeatedly everytime of use for atleast the last week straight, bot doesnt work, just takes ur money
  8. bucketheader
    bucketheader
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    on osrs alches smoothly however the spell gets highlighted and the bot does not recognize it so it just cycles until you baby sit it . Very sketch.
  9. Bewalas
    Bewalas
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Very great bot overall. I absolutely love how you can alch and curse at the same time with this bot. I gave 4 stars only because lately it seems to have broken and mostly only casts curse and only casts alch one out of about 4-5 times it curses. Not getting nearly as much xp as usual so please fix this asap and I will fix review!
  10. Squidl
    Squidl
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Excellent bot! needs some mico breaks when cursing