THE All-In-One Herblore Trainer
(sleep & profit while you train one of the most expensive skills in-game)
- Different operation Modes (Cleaning, Mixing, and Full Completions)
- Task-based system that allows you to progress between any goals, as well as start potions from scratch (cleaning -> mixing -> finishing)
- Optional stopping options (via level or task-iteration) per task that allow you to move on without exhausting all of your banked supplies
- Amulet of chemistry support
- Potion-dose selection (choose to create 1, 2, 3 or 4 dose potions)
- Player-profile type playstyles, offering various cleaning patterns & more
- Intelligent skill-tracker and item-profit tracker that is customizable
- Fully customizable Breakhandler
- All herbs & most potions are supported (please see below)
- Customizable cleaning performance (slow down, or speed up to match your preference)
Please post on the discussion thread if you have any problems, or would like to request more features and potions!
Bug reports are always appreciated. I'd love to make this bot as functional and efficient as possible. If you run into an issue, the best way to report it is by following the guide below:
Refunds are offered if the bot didn't perform as promised (i.e., if there is a bot crash, the bot gets stuck for extended periods) or you ran into early-execution issues (unexpected client issues that have otherwise not been reported). In order to request one, please follow the guide below. (Note: Refunds caused by user error (i.e. you not reading the overview, or not understanding the activity prior to setting up the bot) will likely not be refunded).
- To report a bug (this should be done for each encountered):
- Upload a copy of:
If RuneMate will not let you upload as .log files, save them as .txt files before uploading; or upload them to pastebin.
- RuneMate (Spectre) logs
- Bot logs matching the specific instance(s) where you have encountered the bug (i.e. Divine-###-DDMMYY)
- Logs can be found in the RuneMate client by selecting Help -> View Logs.
- They can also be found at:
- Windows: C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs
- macOS: /Volumes/Users/User/RuneMate/logs
- Please describe the problem as best as you can.
- To request a refund:
- Please direct-message me, or post on the support thread, with all of the following:
- All items listed in the bug-report section below.
- Wallet screenshots (with your username & session transactions showing) to verify that you paid for the session(s) mentioned.
Divine Herblore 3.0.5
Cleans green and makes concoctions for a profit.
- Divine Herblore v3.0.5 Released! May 20, 2022
- Divine Herblore v3.0.4 Released! Apr 27, 2022
- Divine Herblore v3.0.3 Released! Mar 30, 2022