Divine Herblore 2.3.7

Cleans green and makes concoctions for a profit.

1. Serene
    THE all-in-one OSRS herblore bot
    (profit while you train one of the most expensive skills)
    [​IMG]
    Currently includes:
    • Extremely simple interface; no clutter
    • Task based system that includes cleaning, mixing unfinished potions and making finished potions. The bot will continue through your tasks until they are all finished (will go to a next task if you run out of items or hit your stopping point for that task).
      • Each task gives an option for a stopping point via iteration or level (aka you can say stop cleaning herbs at 60 herb or 5000 herbs cleaned). The default for each is unlimited (i.e. until you run out).
    • BreakHandler - so you can run it all day/night and still resemble human playstyles
    • Amulet of chemistry support
    • Multiple cleaning option patterns
    • All herbs & most potions supported (check below to see if yours is supported)
    • Performance of ~4k-5k+ cleans/hr & ~1.3k-2k+ pots/hr
    • Accurate output info including profit, skill and item info trackers
    Note: This bot makes 3 dose versions of all potions listed below. If there is a potion that will allow you to make 4 doses without an amulet of chemistry (stamina), then support for 4 doses isn't included. You will need to buy supplies to make the 3 dose version.

Please post on the discussion thread if you have any problems, or would like to request more features and potions!

• For bug reports:
      • For every bug report, post a copy of your spectre logs, shared/game logs and bot logs that match the specific instances you're having problems with. Also describe the problem as much as you can.
      • Logs are located (on Windows PC) at C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs

• For refunds

• You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
      • You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s). The screenshot should include your username and all to verify that it is you who made the payment.
      • Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.

Supported herbs:
    Guam leaf
    Marrentill
    Tarromin
    Harralander
    Ranarr weed
    Toadflax
    Irit leaf
    Avantoe
    Kwuarm
    Snapdragon
    Cadantine
    Lantadyme
    Dwarf weed
    Torstol

Supported potions:
    Attack potion
    Regular antipoison
    Strength potion
    Restore potion
    Energy potion
    Defence potion
    Agility potion
    Combat potion
    Prayer potion
    Super attack
    Superantipoison
    Fishing potion
    Super energy potion
    Hunter potion
    Super strength
    Weapon poison
    Super restore
    Super defence potion
    Ranging potion
    Stamina potion
    Magic potion
    Zamorak brew

Saradomin brew
    Antifire potion
    Extended Antifire
    Anti-venom
    Anti-venom+

Proggies:
    [​IMG]
    proxi, sreno and Snufalufugus like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Hoodini
    Hoodini
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.7
    works amazing, very quick. One suggestion though would be to add botanical pie's support, would be a welcomed addition, but otherwise a dope bot
  2. mononoke
    mononoke
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.7
    Serene, could you please make a wine cooking bot! All the wine cooking bot are so slow its actually depressing. Make it as fast as this herblore bot you've made! :D
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      i have one 8) maybe i'll add it back to the store in the next push
  3. saiko
    saiko
    3/5,
    Version: 2.3.6
    its so slow at doing anything lmao, it's like being on a premium hotline and they keep you on hold.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      reviews aren't for bug reports. you should probably take a look at the overview before posting reviews

in the meantime, ty for $
  4. ETPH101
    ETPH101
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.5
    can you look into why it wants to right click clean herbs instead of left clicking? its only cleaning 2k herbs per hour.. I love your bots.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      you should make sure you have forced menu interaction turned off. if that is enabled, it will force right click.

that will be in your client settings.
  5. Animalski
    Animalski
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.4
    Amazing bot, did 1-70 in no time. Going for 90+ asap.
    Thanks a lot.
  6. trikx
    trikx
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.3
    Using to clean herbs, runs ridiculously well 5/5
  7. Rlbsumi
    Rlbsumi
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.1
    Holy shit. What a great bot.
  8. crankin
    crankin
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.1
    I've used this to clean thousands of herbs but recently while cleaning candatine its been missing much more often with the clicks. I was getting 54k xp an hour with kwuarm and now I'm only getting 34k xp an hour with candatine even though it renders more xp per herb. it might just be the new RS update but I hope you'll look into it!
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Accuracy on clicks would be a client thing.
      Thanks for the review!
  9. Greenie18
    Greenie18
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.3
    Great bot my friend, well made! Came across a slight problem with stamina pots - it'll take out 14 crystals and 1 super energy - make one potion - then log out. Could be doing something wrong myself Idk
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Can you pm me your logs? I'll get that looked at.
  10. x1xdot
    x1xdot
    4/5,
    Version: 2.2.2
    Should add a "clean all" option to the herbs list
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Reviews aren't for suggested features