Divine Herblore 2.4.0

Cleans green and makes concoctions for a profit.

1. Serene
    THE all-in-one OSRS herblore bot
    (profit while you train one of the most expensive skills)
    [​IMG]
    Currently includes:
    • Extremely simple interface; no clutter
    • Task based system that includes cleaning, mixing unfinished potions and making finished potions. The bot will continue through your tasks until they are all finished (will go to a next task if you run out of items or hit your stopping point for that task).
      • Each task gives an option for a stopping point via iteration or level (aka you can say stop cleaning herbs at 60 herb or 5000 herbs cleaned). The default for each is unlimited (i.e. until you run out).
    • BreakHandler - so you can run it all day/night and still resemble human playstyles
    • Amulet of chemistry support
    • Multiple cleaning option patterns
    • All herbs & most potions supported (check below to see if yours is supported)
    • Performance of ~4k-5k+ cleans/hr & ~1.3k-2k+ pots/hr
    • Accurate output info including profit, skill and item info trackers
    Note: This bot makes 3 dose versions of all potions listed below. If there is a potion that will allow you to make 4 doses without an amulet of chemistry (stamina), then support for 4 doses isn't included. You will need to buy supplies to make the 3 dose version.

Please post on the discussion thread if you have any problems, or would like to request more features and potions!

• For bug reports:
      • For every bug report, upload a copy of the follow logs:
        • RuneMate / Spectre Logs
        • Shared Logs
        • Game Logs
        • Bot Logs that match the specific instances you're having issues with (i.e. Divine-###)
        • If RuneMate will not let you upload as .log files, rename them to .txt files or upload them to pastebin.
        • Logs can be found by selecting Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client. They can also be found (on Windows PC) at C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs
      • Describe the problem as much as you can.

• For refunds

• You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
      • You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s).
        • The screenshot should include your username and session transactions to verify that it is you who made the payment.
      • Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.

Supported herbs:
    Guam leaf
    Marrentill
    Tarromin
    Harralander
    Ranarr weed
    Toadflax
    Irit leaf
    Avantoe
    Kwuarm
    Snapdragon
    Cadantine
    Lantadyme
    Dwarf weed
    Torstol

Supported potions:
    Attack potion
    Regular antipoison
    Strength potion
    Restore potion
    Energy potion
    Defence potion
    Agility potion
    Combat potion
    Prayer potion
    Super attack
    Superantipoison
    Fishing potion
    Super energy potion
    Hunter potion
    Super strength
    Weapon poison
    Super restore
    Super defence potion
    Ranging potion
    Stamina potion
    Magic potion
    Zamorak brew

Saradomin brew
    Antifire potion
    Extended Antifire
    Anti-venom
    Anti-venom+

Proggies:
    [​IMG]
    proxi, sreno and Snufalufugus like this.

Recent Reviews

1. FlabbyMan
    FlabbyMan
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4.0
    A+++ ran for hours no issues. So many options. idk what earlier review is saying about ranarrs? i was able to everything ranarr related+ so much more. Only bot with amulet of chemistry support which is great! Thanks, will be using again, and recommend to all
  2. Siberia
    Siberia
    1/5,
    Turned the bot on my main account so i could get a level or 2 got banned for macroing within 1 day, lost my main ive been playing on for 3 years, honestly not sure what to do lol shit bot
  3. Fallschirmjagar
    Fallschirmjagar
    4/5,
    Edit to my post below. This bot works great for every herb except Ranarr. Works for all others, but just breaks and stops on anything Ranarr related, except cleaning.
  4. Fallschirmjagar
    Fallschirmjagar
    2/5,
    Version: 2.3.19
    Used this bot a year back and it was awesome, now it is trash. Set it up to clean 654 Ranarr, mix 654 Unfinished Ranarr Potions, then complete 654 Prayer Potions. The bot cleaned 690 Ranarrs, mixed 520 Unfinished Ranarr Potions, then stopped after 22 minutes, then charged for an hour. I made three attempts and the above mentioned scenario was the best.
  5. SpecialJayy
    SpecialJayy
    2/5,
    Version: 2.3.19
    Hit and miss, sometimes messes up with the banking, either won't withdraw ingredients or will click a random option and not know how to undo the selection it's made - Or will just continually withdraw ingredients, bank them and then withdraw them again.

Pretty bait for a banning.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      if these things are happening then you should post a bug report so that I can fix them. guide is in the overview.
  6. lolwtfxp
    lolwtfxp
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.18
    Really covered my needs.
    Previously had some issues, turned out to be PC issues at my end and nothing with the bot.
  7. Mario Maserati
    Mario Maserati
    4/5,
    Version: 2.3.18
    I have used this bot for several days now and it has worked wonders, last night i noticed that it would go to the bank and withdraw 14 Crushed Nests and the logs would say "Combining Ingredients". It wouldn't work anymore after that, and it's been happening a lot recently. I just wanted to bring this to attention, maybe i'm the only one its happening to but i'm not sure.
  8. Vlippers
    Vlippers
    3/5,
    Version: 2.3.17
    Serene has some impeccable bots -- This one still needs a lot of work.
  9. nemmemanz
    nemmemanz
    3/5,
    Version: 2.3.17
    Needs an update.
    Does 1 inv then clicks way out of bank and stands there.
    Worked fine yesterday tho.
  10. Kevin Sagarsee
    Kevin Sagarsee
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.16
    Works great